剧集 | 网络犯罪调查(2015) | 导航列表
如果现在停车 会有人伤亡
If we stop driving, people die.
耗尽平板的电池
Kill the battery on the tablet.
给我听清楚了
Listen to me carefully.
越野车起动机需要
An SUV's engine takes a tremendous
大量供电
amount of electricity to turn over.
把平板电脑的电池接到汽车发动机上
Wire the tablet's battery to the car's starter.
这可以耗光平板电脑的电量
That will drain the tablet's power supply.
好 克鲁米兹
Of course. Krumitz,
咱们把平板电脑的电池接到汽车发动机上去
we got to wire the tablet's battery into the car's starter.
坐稳了
Hold on.
天啊
Geez!
都说了要你坐稳了
Told you to hold on.
访问数超过749000了
Passing 749,000.
伊利亚 克鲁米兹
Elijah! Krumitz!
克鲁米
Krummy?
克鲁米 你还活着吗
Krummy, are you alive?
克鲁米兹 你还活着吗兄弟
Krumitz, you alive, bro?
我们还活着
We're alive.
我都要吐了
I'm gonna throw up.
说真的 赶紧带我回家
Seriously, take me home right now.
你把一个黑帽领进我们的核心
You brought a blackhat into our inner circle here...
我们都信任托宾
Tobin was another hacker we all trusted,
可他还是背叛了我们
who betrayed us.
一日是黑帽 终身是黑帽
...once a blackhat, always a blackhat.
这地方真大
This place is huge.
我们在这儿做什么
What are we doing here,
解决网络犯罪 还是演歌♥舞剧啊
solving cyber crimes or putting on a Broadway show?
两年前
随便什么 总之算我一个
Either way, you can count me in.
联调局主管终于同意
The FBI director finally agreed
给网络犯罪组单独拨一个地方
Cyber needed its own space.
三年了 终于不用再抢
Only took three years of jockeying
重案组那堆古董电脑用了
with Major Crimes on a bunch of antique computers.
我的办公室在哪
So where's my office gonna be?
你要那间吗 不要的话我要
You taking that one? 'Cause if not, I call dibs.
办公室什么的是开玩笑的
Hey, I was just... just kidding about the office thing
我其实也不需要办公室
I don't... I don't really need an office.
我想让你看看这里
I wanted you to see this.
我真的想让你看看
I really wanted you to see
网络犯罪组的新家
Cyber's new home.
但你永远不能在这里工作了 托宾
But you're never gonna work here, Tobin.
什么
What?
你被捕了
You're under arrest.
这算什么 开玩笑吗 凭什么逮捕我
What is this, a joke? What am I under arrest for?
你背叛了你的国家
You betrayed your country
你试图把联调局机密
when you tried to sell
卖♥♥给深层网络中的不法分子
FBI secrets to criminals on the Deep Web.
什么
What?
你犯有阴谋罪
You are guilty of conspiracy,
间谍罪 盗窃罪
espionage, theft...
我从没做过这些 艾弗莉 我...
I never did any of that, Avery. I...
托宾 别说了
Tobin, stop!
老实说 我以为你变了
Honestly, I thought you had changed.
但只有我这么想
But I was alone in that thinking.
其他联调局探员们
You see, the rest of the FBI--
他们只是在等
they were just waiting
等你重操旧业
for you to put your black hat back on.
包括西弗特
Including Sifter.
-他在监视你 -什么
- He started watching you. - What?
他刚给我看了确凿的证据
He just showed me definitive proof
证明你入侵了联调局主机
that you compromised the FBI mainframe.
不 艾弗莉 听我说好吗
No, Avery, listen, okay?
你不能把我送去监狱
You can't... you can't just send me to jail, okay?
你不能把我送去监狱 我们是一个团队
You can't just send me to jail, 'cause we're a team.
我们不是一个团队
We're not a team!
从来都不是
We never were.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
不不不 求你了 不不不 听着
Oh, no, no, no, no, please, no, no, no, listen.
我犯了个错误 就一个 你就网开一面吧
I-I made a mistake. One mistake. But you got to let it slide.
你不能这么对我 艾弗莉
You c... You can't do this to me, Avery.
不是我这么对你 托宾
I'm not doing this to you, Tobin.
是你自作自受
You did this to yourself.
求你了 拜托 放开我
Please... Hey, come on, let go of me. Hey!
拜托 艾弗莉 求你了
Hey, come on! Avery, please.
艾弗莉 求你了
Hey, Avery, please, hold it...
你不能把我送去监狱 艾弗莉
You can't just put me in jail, Avery.
艾弗莉 拜托 我们是一个团队 艾弗莉
Avery, come on, now, here now! Hey, we're a team, Avery!
不 拜托 伙计们 不不不
No, come on, guys, no, no, no, no...
这家伙干净得跟白纸一样了
This bad boy's clean as a whistle.
我清理了七次
Wiped it seven times.
没什么恶意软件能经得住这么清理
No malware could survive that scrubbing.
就算是托宾那么厉害的软件也...
Not even malware as impressive as, uh...
你很佩服托宾嘛
You're impressed with Tobin.
没事 尼尔森
That's okay, Nelson.
他确实很厉害
He's incredibly impressive.
我不是在为他说话
I mean, look, I'm not defending the man or nothing like that,
只是这些代码 它们...
it's just, those codes, they...
它们很棒
They're good.
他很有才华 但是你也一样
He's very talented. But so are you.
没有你 我们发现不了炸♥弹♥
We wouldn't have found that bomb without you.
没有你 我们也救不了那么多人的命
We wouldn't have saved those lives without you.
我们很幸运有你在这里
We're lucky to have you.
谢谢
Thanks.
但是有件事我不明白
There's just one thing I don't get:
托宾为什么这么想进图书馆
why was Tobin so hung up on getting library access?
你又不会让他碰电脑
It wasn't like you were gonna let him near a computer.
他不需要电脑
He didn't need a computer.
他会用图书管♥理♥员♥桌上的路由器
He was gonna use the router in the librarian's desk
把他在深层网络的漏洞利用工具装载进主机里
to dump his Deep Web exploits onto the mainframe.
我知道那些工具就在
I know I walked those exploits
我带进监狱的电脑里
into that prison on that laptop.
但他是怎么把它们拷出去的
But how was he gonna get 'em off?
变魔术吗
What was he gonna do-- magic?
他用的是近场通信装置
He was using a near field communication device.
可是警卫当着我们的面搜了他的身
Yeah, but the guards searched him right in front of us.
他是怎么把近场通信装置带进来的
How was he gonna get an NFC past us?
声东击西
He created a diversion.
是哮喘
The asthma attack.
近场通信装置在他的吸入器里
The NFC was in his inhaler.
我知道我不该这么说 不过...
I know I shouldn't be saying this, but, uh,
该死 这办法可真聪明
damn, that was a pretty genius move.
是很聪明
It was pretty genius.
但还不够聪明
But not genius enough.
没错
Ain't that right.
对了
Oh, by the way,
艾弗莉·瑞安特别探员让我把这个交给你
Special Agent Avery Ryan wanted me to give you this.
再 见
剧集 | 网络犯罪调查(2015) | 导航列表