剧集 | 网络犯罪调查(2015) | 导航列表
- you're working with the Feds. - Yeah?
是吗 好啊
Yeah, yeah, well, good.
因为我有新的名声要维护 并以此为豪
Because I got a new rep to protect, one that I'm proud of.
-是吗 -没错
- Yeah? - Yeah.
回来
Come here!
回来
Come here!
回来 回来
Come here! Come here!
捕捉到一个信♥号♥♥ 他的手♥机♥联网了
We got a signal. His phone's back in the network.
他想让我们找到他 行动
He wants us to find him. Let's go!
联调局 把手放在我能看见的地方
FBI! Hands where I can see them!
举起手来 把手举起来
Hands up! Get your hands up!
等等 等等 听着
Wait, wait, wait. Wait, wait, wait. Listen!
-趴到地上 -慢着 慢着
- Down to the ground! - Hey, look, look!
趴下 趴下
Stay down! Stay down!
住手 他是我们的人
Stop! He's with us!
你是我们的人 对吧
You are with us, aren't you?
散开 彻底搜查附近地区
Spread out! Clear the area!
是的 他是我朋友
Yeah. He was my friend.
我必须确认一下
I just had to know for sure.
我想再给他一次机会 就像你给我机会一样
I wanted to give him another chance, like you gave me,
但是...他拒绝了
but... he didn't want it.
他现在在哪
Where is he now?
告诉我你没放他走
Tell me you didn't let him get away.
没有 我没放走他
No, I didn't let him get away.
我知道一旦撕破脸
I knew if things got heated,
他会想要我以前写的漏洞利用工具
he'd want my old exploits,
所以我在移♥动♥硬盘里安装了追踪芯片
so I put a tracking chip on my flash drive.
我们会告诉他"正义"的真正含义
We're gonna show him the real meaning of the word "Justice."
别碰钱 联调局在盯着你
我可以帮你 一小时后老地方见
送信中
送信成功
听着 他要是仔细查看
Look, when he gets a closer look,
就会发现芯片 掐断信♥号♥♥
he'll figure it out, he'll kill the signal.
我们会在他发现之前赶到
We'll get there before he does.
好了 准备行动
All right, we're on the move!
嫌犯位于加登格罗夫大街83号♥附近
Suspect is stationary at 83rd near Gardengrove!
你要是不想再留我 我也能理解
Look, I get it if you don't want me around anymore.
你能帮我个忙吗
Can you do me a favor?
你能告诉审理此案的法官
Can you tell the judge who set us up
我帮忙破了案吗
that I helped solve the case?
艾弗莉 我现在是网络告密者
Look, Avery, I'm a cyber-snitch now.
我不能去坐牢
I can't go to jail.
尼尔森
Nelson,
你不是告密者
you're not a snitch.
你是在为联调局工作
You work for the FBI.
我们是一个团队
We are a team.
但你有什么打算得告诉我们
But we all need to know what play is being called.
好吗
Okay?
好吗
Okay?
好
Okay.
咱们去抓住他
Let's go get this guy.
香草印度茶拿铁
Vanilla chai latte,
多加香草
extra vanilla.
谢谢
Thank you.
感谢你能来 德玟
I really appreciate you coming, Devon.
听着 伊利亚
Look, Elijah,
我明白...
I get...
这不是最好的办法
that this is not ideal.
我想跟你重新开始
I want us to start over again.
什么
What?
你和我
You and me.
我想再试一次
I want to try again.
别说违心的话了
Don't say something you don't mean.
我是认真的
I do mean it.
我知道这很自私 也很突然
And I know it's selfish, and I-I know it's sudden,
但我意识到我不想米歇尔离开
but I realized I don't want Michelle to go.
-伊利亚 别... -我也不想你离开
- Elijah, don't... - I don't want you to go.
我想让我们回到从前
I want us to be us again.
但比以前更好 我想做得更好
But better. I want to be better.
我不...
I don't...
德玟
Devon,
求你了
please...
别走
don't go.
剧集 | 网络犯罪调查(2015) | 导航列表