剧集 | 网络犯罪调查(2015) | 导航列表
I didn't think she meant Level-5 CDC-biohazard careful.
看看 恶意软件还附带恶意软件
Look at that -- even the malware has got malware.
好吧 找到管♥理♥员♥用户名和密♥码♥
Okay, locating the admin log-in and password.
立刻下载
Downloading that right now.
我的天 这玩笑开大了吧
Oh, my god, you got to be kidding me.
输输入密钥
托宾加密了登录界面
Tobin encrypted the log-in screen?
这哥们在耍滑头
Dude is playing games.
不 他试图让艾弗莉暴跳如雷
No, he's trying to make Avery dance.
这个疯子能通过打败她获得变♥态♥的快♥感♥
The sicko gets a perverted sense of pleasure from one-upping her.
大家都把他说得好像恶魔一样
Everybody talks about this dude like he's the Devil.
托宾背叛了艾弗莉
Tobin betrayed Avery by
试图把联调局机密情报卖♥♥给她追捕的坏蛋
trying to sell confidential FBI intel to the bad guys she was chasing.
没人看出他是个两面派
Nobody saw his double-cross coming?
托宾是她招来的第一名黑帽
Tobin was the first black hat she rescued.
艾弗莉钦点的他 看出了他的特别之处
Avery handpicked him. She saw something special in him.
我们信他 因为她信
We trusted him because she did.
托宾知道艾弗莉的软肋 把她耍了
Tobin knew Avery had a soft spot for him, and he played her.
告诉我是那枚炸♥弹♥的硬盘
Tell me that's the bomb's hard drive.
是的
It is.
我成功复原并找出了其单一识别码
I was able to rebuild it and pull off the unique I.D. Number.
用它把平板电脑的轨迹
I used it to track the tablet's movement
从剧院追踪到了最初开机的地方
from the theater back to where it was first turned on.
也许是凶手的住处
Could be where the bomber lives.
把GPS坐标发给我
Send me the GPS coordinates.
懂我的意思吧
See what I'm talking about?
他干嘛和你击掌 明明是我发现的
Why's he pounding you? I'm the one who found it.
安全 安全
Clear! Clear!
安全
Clear!
干完这票
When I'm done,
世人将会惧怕他们的手♥机♥
the world will fear their cell phone,
社交媒体和不可自拔的沉迷
fear social media, fear their crushing addiction.
你们干扰了我的计划 这是我的回礼
Because you interfered with my plan, this is my response.
现在炸♥弹♥会在浏览量
Instead of a million views,
达到75万时引爆 而不是100万
the bomb will now detonate at 750,000.
不久将有人死去
People will die... soon,
你们只能怪自己
and you only have yourself to blame.
炸♥弹♥ 炸♥弹♥ 大家撤离
Bomb! Bomb! Everybody out!
撤
Move out.
所有人撤离
Everybody out!
好好享受我准备的惊喜吧
I hope you all enjoy my surprise.
叫医护来
Medic up!
医护
Medic!
瑞雯的镜像网站放慢了浏览量的上涨
Raven's mirror sites have slowed the traffic,
但是消息已经传开了
but word has gotten out.
既然目标减低了触发的数字
Now that the target's lowered the trigger number,
也许午夜前炸♥弹♥就会爆♥炸♥
the bomb could blow up before midnight.
嗯 而我们还没接近
Yeah, and still not closer to
弗兰肯斯坦博士或他的怪兽
finding Dr. Frankenstein or his monster.
好吧 他炸了这儿的电影院
Okay, he hits a movie theater here.
在巴黎炸了家图书馆
Library in Paris.
在意大利炸了家咖啡店
Cafe in Italy.
似乎目标试图让自己的犯罪手法
I mean, it's like the target's trying to make his pattern
看起来完全随机
look completely random.
但却不是完全随机
But it's not completely random.
对他而言重要的是受害者
For him, it's about victims.
该目标想要
This target is interested in
通过袭击大量人群把受害者数目最大化
maximizing the amount of victims by going after... large crowds.
所以他可能会瞄准
So he could hit anywhere
任何人多手♥机♥多的地方
with lots of people and lots of phones.
这可能性也太多了
I mean, the possibilities are endless.
我和大家检查了
The guys and I just processed
目标的笔记本
what was left of the target's laptop.
死路一条 硬盘上什么都没了
It's a dead end. There's nothing on that hard drive.
就这样了吗
So that's it.
没有其他选择了吗
I mean, no more options.
不 还有一个
No. There's one more.
托宾
Tobin.
拜托 艾弗莉
Come on, Avery.
托宾是在耍花样
Tobin is playing games.
但如果我们想关掉网站
But if we want to shut down that site,
就得陪他玩下去
we have to play along
才能让他把进入登录界面的
so he'll give us the encryption key
密钥给我们
to get past the log-in screen.
输入密钥
好吧好吧
All right, all right, all right.
就算我们陪他玩
Let's say we do play along.
那托宾到底想要什么
What does Tobin want?
告诉你的新黑客宠物 布罗迪·尼尔森
Tell your new hacker pet, Brody Nelson,
登录这个网站时要小心
to be real careful when he visits the site.
他想和我们网络组的
He wants to spend a little quality time
一位成员见面
with a member of our Cyber team.
这就是布罗迪·尼尔森啊
So this is Brody Nelson.
这就是新托宾
This is the new Tobin.
说句实话行吗 和我预想的差距不小啊
Yeah, can I be honest? Not really what I expected.
你确定这位值得信任吗
You sure this one's to be trusted?
她知道这位值得信任
She knows this one's to be trusted.
别耍花样了 托宾
No more games, Tobin.
我只是惊讶西弗特还允许你继续这么做
I'm just surprised Sifter let you keep the party going.
信任一次黑客 就已经是大错了
Trust a black hat once, shame on them.
还要再信任第二次
Trust a black hat twice...
你觉得你能抗拒这种诱惑多久 尼尔森
How long do you think you can deny the thirst, Nelson?
你根本想象不到动动手指
You have no idea how much money can be made
卖♥♥点机密能有多大回报
selling the secrets at your fingertips.
但我知道
But I do.
那结果又如何呢
And how's that working out for you?
喜欢你的新住处吗
You like your new living situation?
水泥四壁
Concrete walls,
锁链缠身 还没电脑用
shackled up, zero computer access?
看到你这么惨更坚定了我的信心
Seeing how much your life sucks only makes me more confident
我绝不会走你的路
that I will never become you.
你知道我来的目的
You know why I'm here.
从你让我去那个网站的那刻起
You knew I'd be back
你就知道我会回来
the moment you sent me to that site.
现在给我...
Now give me the...
耐心 艾弗莉 会说到密钥的事的
Patience, Avery. We will get to the encryption key.
但现在嘛
But, right now, though...
我想知道尼尔森的黑客用户名
I want to know Nelson's hacker handle.
告诉我密钥 否则我会让你生不如死
You give me that key or I'm gonna make your life miserable.
黑客用户名
Hacker handle.
凯斯特
Quest.
介绍环节放后面吧
Let's play "Get to know you" later.
我们赶时间
Clock is ticking.
是你黑了股票报价机
You crashed CommerceTicker.
没错 是我
Yeah, that was me.
密钥是什么 托宾
Now what's the encryption key, Tobin?
你肯定认识"解放全人类"吧
You must know Free4All.
当然 那家伙特棒
Of course I do. Dude's ridiculously skilled.
"解放"的朋友圈提醒标签代码特别棒
Yeah, Free's FriendAgenda tabnabbing exploit was top-shelf.
而且加个你的会议已过期的页面简直智慧
Yeah, and adding a "Your session has timed out" page was genius.
我听说他又毁了朋友圈
I hear he went after FriendAgenda
因为他们永久封禁了他的号♥
because they banned him for life.
据说如此
Yeah, well, that's the word on the wire.
好吧 艾弗莉
All right, Avery.
我可以让你登录
I'll let you in.
但有个条件
Uh, under one condition, though.
密钥得让我亲手输入
I get to type the encryption key myself.
你要输入
You want to type?
输进一个文本文档里
Type into a text file.
不能联网
No Internet.
我都很多年没碰过电脑了
I haven't touched a keyboard in years.
密钥 3a008J2Y4Kd9
剧集 | 网络犯罪调查(2015) | 导航列表