剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
我喜欢小孩
What are you gonna do about that?
你要怎么做
What?
什么
You always say you're done having kids,
你总说不再要小孩了
and he wants a baby so badly,
但他那么想要小孩
I can hear his clock ticking.
我能听到他的生理钟在响
Guys don't have clocks.
男人没有生理钟
Ah, here you go, Tom. Here.
过来 汤姆 来
Thank you. You're wrong.
谢谢 你错了
Old ferret eyes is, like, 4 centimeters dilated right now.
老男人的瞳孔立刻放大了四厘米
He does want kids eventually, but it's not like
他是想要孩子 但并不是说
he's obsessing on children.
他总惦记着孩子
Elmo's song
艾蒙之歌♥
Oh, crap.
天呐
So this is just your life now?
这就是你现在的生活吗
Hanging out on a boat,
住在船上
wandering into town with your robe on
为了买♥♥块三明治
to get a sandwich?
穿着睡袍在城里乱逛
You know, you're very close to turning
知道吗 你现在很快就要变成
into that music producer who murders people.
那个杀人的音乐创作家
God, I love Subway.
天呐 我太爱赛百味了
You can pile on all the toppings you want,
你可以随意添加浇头
plus they do breakfast now.
现在还提供早餐了
And with the 12 bucks I have in my pocket,
我口袋里的十二块钱
I can eat here for what, like, 30 years?
我可以在这里吃...三十年
Travis, if my mom had paid for college,
崔维斯 要是我老妈帮我交了学费
I would have never blown it off. My mom stole my hair
我肯定不会搞砸 我老妈偷了我头发
and sold it to a doll company,
卖♥♥给了玩偶公♥司♥
so I'm stuck in this town-- stuck here forever.
所以我只能待在这镇上...永远困在这里
Just this morning, I saw this big billboard,
就在今天早上 我看见这块大广♥告♥牌
and it said "Cheap tickets to Hawaii,"
上面写"夏威夷廉价机票"
And I thought, yeah, you know? Why not?
我想 是啊 你知道吗 为什么不呢
Why don't I just max out my credit card and go to Hawaii?
为什么不刷爆我的信♥用♥卡♥去夏威夷呢
What? Am I making any sense to you? Perfect sense.
干什么 你明白吗 完全明白
Well, thank you, ladies.
谢谢 女士们
Now it's our bit because we have bigger glasses,
现在这是我们的招式 因为我们的眼镜更大
and we added the hand thing.
还加上了手势
How'd it go? Travis moved to Hawaii.
怎么样了 崔维斯搬去夏威夷了
That was pretty good. Let's do it again.
很好啊 再来一次
Don't.
不行
Okay, so I've been trying to call Trav,
我一直打给小崔
but he won't pick up,
但是他不接
so finding him is not going to be easy.
所以想找到他没那么简单
Hawaii is not just one island. It's a group of islands.
夏威夷不是只有一个岛 是群岛
The largest one is Hawaii.
最大的叫夏威夷岛
Time-out. So is Hawaii one of the islands,
暂停 所以夏威夷是其中的一个岛
or is it all of the islands?
还是所有的岛
Brace yourself. Both.
听好了 都是的
That's ridiculous. No.
太荒谬了 不是吧
I know, but luckily,
我知道 不过还好
me and Carl have been doing some research.
我和卡尔已经做了些调查
Problem is I left my notes at Ellie's.
问题是我把纸条丢在艾莉家了
Got it.
拿来了
Thanks, Tom. Here you go.
谢谢汤姆 来
Oh, take this to Ellie's, will you?
把这个拿到艾莉家去 行吗
On it.
没问题
So... he just goes in our house now?
所以说...他现在去我们家了
Jules, Travis texted me.
茱尔斯 崔维斯发短♥信♥给我了
He's on the north shore.
他在北海岸
He's trying to scam a job at the Turtle Bay Resort.
他打算在海龟湾度假村骗份工作
Okay, now I just have to go over there and get him.
好了 现在我去那里接他
Well, he's my boy, too, so I'm coming with.
他也是我儿子 我和你一起去
It's my fault that he left. I'll go.
他离开是我的错 我也去
We were just talking about a group vacation.
我们不是刚说了集体旅行吗
Sweetie, I-I can't.
亲爱的 我...我不行
I-I have too many commitments and responsibilities.
我身上的义务和责任太多了
That was good, right? Yeah, that was good.
很好 是吧 是啊 是不错
Can't we just call Trav or
我们不能打给小崔或者
send him a strongly worded e-mail?
发一份强烈抗♥议♥的邮件吗
Dude. Stop being a parade rainer on-er.
伙计 别浇灭大家的热情
We're taking a group vacation!
我们要组团去度假
Yay! Whoo-hoo!
哦耶
Unfortunately, it's to save my son
但不幸的是 我们是要去拯救我儿子
from making a life mistake that he...
以防他一失足成千古恨
may never recover from.
而他有可能再也无法复原
In Hawaii!
在夏威夷
Yeah!
太棒了
Hawaii.
夏威夷
What? Grayson's not here. We all do it.
干什么 格雷森又不在 大家都这么干
You know how it was my job to call the hotel
你知道当年因为有老妈照看斯坦
and switch our 2-bedroom suite to a single
我是如何把双卧套房♥
since my mom's watching Stan? I kinda got sidetracked.
换成单卧套间的吗 他差点打岔成功了
He drove me to get a toothbrush for the trip,
他载我去买♥♥旅行用的牙刷
but along the way, we saw the county fair.
但是在路上 我们看见了市集
Long story short, we may have
长话短说 我们赢取了
won a square dancing contest. Idiots. Go on.
方块舞大赛的冠军 弱智 继续说
So we're stuck paying for two bedrooms, unless--
所以我们必须要为两个卧室买♥♥单 除非
Sell it, Bobby.
快说鲍比
I know this guy who also can't get a room.
我认识了一个也没订到单人间的人
Now since there's an extra bed,
而现在又有多余的一张床
and there's three of us...
而且我们有三个人
Can I get in on that?
我能参与你们三人的小团体吗
Stop it, Barb!
别 芭布
I'm in love with a man who wants me to be more demure.
我爱上了一个希望我更为庄重一些的男人
Oh, no. What's "demure"?
不 "庄重"是什么意思
I'll work through it. Ta.
我会搞定的啦
Bobby is not staying with us.
鲍比不能和我们住一起
The door to his bedroom locks,
通向他卧室的房♥门紧锁着
and he has his own separate entrance from the outside,
而且他的房♥间有单独入口
so he will never be in our room.
所以他绝对不会出现在我们的房♥间的
Plus I'll pay half. Come on. Say yes.
而且我会负担一半费用 拜托 答应吧
Please?
好吗
Do you promise never ever to open that connecting door,
你发誓就算听到38摇滚乐队在房♥里
even if you heard 38 special playing a private gig for us
为我们单独演奏 你也绝对不会
in our room?
打开两间房♥中间的那扇门吗
Well, that's impossible.
那不可能
They're jamming down in Tampa this weekend, so...
他们这个周末身在坦帕 所以
Yep. I promise. I promise, I promise.
好我发誓 我发誓我发誓
Good god.
天啊
I always let Andy pack for me.
我总是把打包的任务交给安迪
He brings crazy slutty outfits,
他总带些很疯狂很放荡的衣服
and then I get to shop.
然后我就可以去购物了
Crafty. Ugh. I don't think
真狡猾 我不觉得
I can shove my body into a bikini right now.
我现在能塞得进这件比基尼里了
I mean, I have a serious case of winter legs.
我这大象腿真是无可救药了
Oh, please. You're beautiful.
拜托 你很美好吗
Ew! What is with the stomach kiss?
恶心 他干嘛亲你肚子
He's trying to jump-start my uterus.
他准备激活我的子♥宫♥机能
But with all the stuff going on with Trav,
但是经过了抚养小崔的一切
I just--I can't deal right now.
我现在就是应付不来
When he wants to talk about babies,
当他想谈论孩子的时候
you just talk about something he doesn't wanna think about.
你就聊些他敬谢不敏的东西呗
Like how I wanna try living together for six months,
比如我想和你同居六个月
and if it works, we sell one of our houses?
如果一切顺利 那我们就卖♥♥掉一栋房♥子
His house.
卖♥♥掉他的
Mm-hmm. That's the Chicago way.
这是芝加哥风格
He pulls a knife.
他拔出把刀
You pull a gun.
你就掏出把枪
"The untouchables."
《义胆雄心》啊
Oh, is that that movie about he boy in the bubble?
是那部有关于在泡泡里的男孩的电影吗
I can't watch it. It's too sad.
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表