剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
Hey, partner.
伙伴
How you doing?
你好吗
Not great.
不咋样
Penny can.
扔硬币罐
Look, you're Bobby Cobb.
听着 你是鲍比·科布
You're gonna have a ton of chances to make your mark.
你有无数流芳百世的机会
Yeah, and even though it would be crazy for you
即使你拒绝这笔钱的行为
to turn down this money, our friendship is more important,
十分疯狂 但我们的友情更重要
And if you don't want to sell it,
如果你不想卖♥♥
we won't sell it. I don't want to sell it.
那我们就不卖♥♥ 我不想卖♥♥
We already sold it. Why would you lie?
我们已经卖♥♥了 那你坑什么爹
Because we asked Roger for more time
因为我们要求罗杰多给点时间
and he said now or never.
他说机不可失 失不再来
Look, I promised to always have your back.
听着 我答应会一直支持你
This is me having your back.
这就是我对你的支持
That check gets you off your boat and into an apartment.
这笔钱能让你离开那艘船 住进公♥寓♥里
It's the fresh start I've dreamed about for us.
这就是我梦寐以求的大家的新开始
For you.
你的新开始
Okay.
好了
Behold... the official...
注意 官方版本的
Lou diamond Phillips competition penny can can!
卢·菲利普斯硬币罐罐钻石竞赛
Look at that piece of junk.
看看那小破罐子
Oh... here she comes, coming up.
她过来了 各就各位
It climbs walls? No way. Way.
它还会爬墙 怎么会 会
It also says that whenever you say, "Way."
你一说会的时候 它就会发声
Way.
会
And look what we made 'em put on the inside.
你再看我们让他们在里面写什么了
"Invented by Bobby Cobb."
发明人 鲍比·科布
No way! Way.
怎么会 会
This is awesome!
太棒了
Friends again? Oh, we're more than friends.
和好了吗 我们比朋友更甚
I say we go imaginary blood brothers.
我们应该虚拟地滴血誓盟
It doesn't count if it doesn't hurt.
不痛可不算数
I'm sorry. Cut me again.
对不起 再割我一下
That's too much.
太假了
I love you guys.
我爱你们
Trav?
小崔
Yes!
好极了
I did it! Parent cheer!
我做到了 家长式喝彩
Parents!
家长
Yeah, I like that we added a baby,
我们添了个孩子 我挺喜欢这样的
But I don't think you should shoot it.
不过我觉得你不该对它射击
That was a baby?
那是个孩子吗
I just got a new apartment. Now what are you celebrating?
我刚得到了一间新公♥寓♥ 你在庆祝什么呢
I kicked Trav out. I know he has no place else to go,
我把小崔扫地出门 他别无去处了
So I know he went back to college!
所以我想他是回学校去了
Oh, man. What?
天哪 怎么了
Nobody told me I wasn't supposed to give him my boat.
没人告诉我不该把船送给他
How is it noon already?
怎么都到中午了
Ah, it's all right, J-bird. We'll get through this together.
没关系 小猪儿 我们一起度过难关
No arm.
放下咸猪手
No shoulder.
搭肩也不行
Excuse me, but little Royce
不好意思 小罗伊
came home in tears and said that you all scared him.
哭着回家说你们吓唬他
When I saw him and his siblings playing with chalk,
我看见他和伙伴玩粉笔时
I just waved hello.
我就挥手打了声招呼
I don't know why he'd be so upset.
我不知道他为什么那么沮丧
You having a tough day there, little Royce?
你这一天不好过是吗 小罗伊
He's a cute little guy.
他是个可爱的小孩
I guess someone has a vivid imagination. I'm really sorry.
我想是有人过度妄想了 很抱歉
Oh, it happens.
有时是会这样
No worries.
没关系
Bye. See you.
再见 再见
Have a good one. Send him to a real school.
祝你过得愉快 送他去所好学校
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表