剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
I hate halloween.
我讨厌万圣节
You know the best part about being a grownup? This?
你知道当大人最好的是什么吗 这个
Okay. The second-best part is that I get
也对 那第二好的是
to buy my own damn candy.
我能自己给自己买♥♥那见鬼的糖果
But my dad loves halloween, so I have to decorate.
但我爸爸超爱万圣节 所以我还得装饰
Check it out.
来看看吧
Wow. It's like you on a Saturday night. True that.
看上去像周六晚上的你 这倒是真的
Y'all love it, right? "Y'all"?
恁们都喜欢 是吧 恁们
Oh, when Jules' dad comes to visit,
每次茱尔斯的爸爸来看她
she starts talking all folksy.
她说话就会开始带乡下口音
Ellie Torres, I'm fixin'
艾莉·托瑞斯 俺很努力
to get so mad at you. Really? Are ya fixin'?
克制住不要生气 是吗 俺
Damn it. Laurie, I want you to throw something at me--
我去 劳里 我希望你朝我扔东西
Done! Let me finish.
没问题 让我说完
I want you to throw something at me
我是希望你在我那样说话的时候
when I start talking like that. Got it.
朝我扔东西 懂了
So when does redneck dad show up?
那她的乡下老爹什么时候到
My dad is not a redneck. We're just from the south.
我爸爸才不是乡下人 我们是南方人而已
He is named after a farm animal.
他的名字是一种动物
Don't tell me. Um, a donkey! No. Chicken!
别剧透 是驴 不 是鸡
Oh, a goat. You think my dad's name is "Goat"?
山羊 你觉得我爸叫山羊吗
I'm sorry. It's Chick.
对不起 是小基
And I take my apology back.
于是我收回道歉
Be nice. These visits are always a disaster.
行行好 他每次来看我都很糟糕
But not this time.
但这回不会了
I've got his favorite beer. Trav's coming home.
我买♥♥了他最爱的啤酒 小崔也要回家
I'm fixin' to make this-- oh! Thank you, laurie.
俺这次很努力 谢谢你 劳里
I'm going to make this the best visit ever.
我要把这次变成最完美的探亲
So no pressure. Excuse me.
所以毫无压力 打扰了
I'm looking for the most beautiful girl
我正在找全世界
in the world.
最漂亮的姑娘
Oh. It's not you.
说的不是你
My goodness.
我的天啊
Did it hurt when you fell down from heaven?
从天堂坠落的时候是不是很疼
I used to use that line to get laid.
我以前用这句台词泡妞
How you doing, sir?
您好吗 先生
Aah! That is a mess of paperwork.
这些纸真是一团糟
This is Stan's preschool application.
这是斯坦学前班的申请资料
You have to apply to preschool?
学前班还要申请吗
I thought you just show up on the first day,
我以为开学当天去报到就行了
like college. It's crazy competitive.
跟大学一样 竞争异常激烈
As Stan's legal guardian, I'd like to have a say
作为斯坦的法定监护人 我也想对
on where he matriculates.
他学前班的选择发表意见
Well, when we named you and Jules Stan's guardians,
我们把你和茱尔斯定为斯坦的法定监护人
we meant married Bobby and Jules,
是指作为夫妻的鲍比和茱尔斯
which, let's face it, meant Jules.
实际上也就是指茱尔斯
When you guys split up, we relieved you of your duties.
你俩分开以后 我们就解除了你的职责
So I lost your kid in my divorce.
我离个婚 就没了你们的孩子
If it was up to me, when Ellie dies,
要是我做主 艾莉死的时候
you and I would raise Stan. Come on, Etrain.
我会和你一起抚养斯坦 拜托艾姐
I'm responsible enough to be Stan's guardian.
我绝对够可靠 可以当斯坦的监护人
How many shoes do you think you're wearing?
那你穿了几只鞋呢
Oh. I'll be damned. Where'd lefty go?
我擦 左脚的鞋去哪里了
You know what? I think I'm just gonna wait until dinner.
干脆 我就这么坐等吃饭
Well, I have no response to that.
你让我说什么好
Penny can!
扔硬币罐
That's right, baby. Good one.
很好宝贝 扔得好
Ding-a-ling-a-ling- a-ling-a-ling!
叮铃铃
That's my cue, since I was 4.
那从我四岁起就使用的暗号♥
I used to have to hold
那时候我得用双手
the can with both hands. Aw! That's so cute.
才能拿起一个罐子 太可爱了
Memories. I-I know who all these other folks are,
美好回忆 其他人我都认识
but who are you again? Grayson.
但你是谁来着 格雷森
I'm kind of dating your daughter.
我算是在和你女儿约会
Kind of? We're sleeping together. Thank you.
算是 我们睡在一起 谢谢
Glad to help. Uh, Jules told me that you love halloween,
不用谢 茱尔斯告诉我你超爱万圣节
And I'm having a costume party at my pub tomorrow night,
明天晚上我要在酒吧办一个变装派对
so... God help me, I love costumes.
所以 我的天 我喜欢变装
Hey, Robert, you remember when we went as Hall and Oates?
罗伯特 还记得我们俩曾扮成霍尔和奥兹吗
I became Hall.
我扮霍尔
Or was it Oates?
还是奥兹来着
I don't know, but I had a beautiful mustache.
我不记得了 但我贴了英俊的小胡子
I don't know what to be for my costume.
我不知道要扮成什么
Last year I was Octomom, but... carrying around
去年我扮成八胞胎妈妈 但
all those baby dolls all night got super annoying.
整晚带着那些洋娃娃四处走实在让人烦躁
I just tossed 'em in a dumpster eventually,
最后我把它们都扔垃圾堆了
which... got caught on a grainy security camera.
还被针孔监视器抓拍到
Long story short-- evening news.
长话短说 上了晚间新闻
Police raid at my house. Huge mess.
警方都来搜查我的房♥子了 一团糟
I hate dressing up.
我讨厌变装
Not for nothin', but I'm not doin' it, y'all.
不为什么 但告诉恁们我不会变装的
You sound just like your mom. She hated costumes.
你说话真像你妈妈 她也讨厌化装
Hey, I don't wanna wait till tomorrow to see Travis.
我不想等到明天才见崔维斯了
I'm--I'm gonna go pick him up now.
我现在就要去接他
I need me a dez-y. Uh, who hasn't been drinkin'?
我需要搭个便车 谁没喝酒
I knew I was gonna pay for this.
我就知道我要付出代价
Grandpa?
外公
I come to pick you up, champ. All right. Let me get my stuff.
我来接你 帅哥 好 我收东西
Good lord. Look at the size of you.
神啊 看看你多大的块头
How'd your mama ever get you out?
你妈妈当年怎么把你生出来的
She never forgave me, sir.
她一直没原谅我 先生
Why are you guys staring at me? No reason.
你们干吗盯着我 不干吗
Ha! Happy halloween, bitch! Boo!
万圣节快乐 贱♥人♥
It was not cool.
一点都不好玩
My R.A. thought a girl was getting assaulted.
宿舍管♥理♥员♥还以为有女生被袭击了
Hey, don't be a nance. Dad, please.
别这么娘娘腔 爸 拜托
Love you.
爱你
You were supposed to take pictures!
你应该照下来
Nice.
真棒
Okay, listen, I'm gonna have to go to the office.
听着 现在我要去办公室
Grayson, will you take dad to the pub,
格雷森 你能带我爸爸去酒吧吗
and I'll meet you there for dinner?
我再去那边和你们碰头吃饭
I'll go throw on my free food pants.
我去再换上肥裤子
How could it always be a disaster when he visits?
他来看你怎么能演变成灾难呢
I mean, Chick seems great. I know.
小基人挺好的 我知道
With all of you, he's captain superfun.
你们都在的时候 他是幽默大♥师♥
I may have just foundd my costume.
我可能想到我要扮什么了
When it's just the two of us,
当我们俩独处的时候
He's Mr. Emotionally Distant. That could be my costume.
他就变成冷漠先生了 我可以扮这个
I don't even have to dress up.
我都不用变装
Whenever I try to connect with him, he ducks and runs.
只要我想和他交流 他就会掉头跑掉
He was never like that when my mom was alive.
我妈妈还在世的时候他不是这样的
She was our bridge between us.
她是我们之间的桥梁
That's why I'm so glad you're here.
所以我很高兴你在这
So I can be the new bridge.
我来扮演新的桥梁
No, because he is going to hate you.
不 因为他会很讨厌你
That way, when I show up for dinner,
那样的话 我来找你们一起吃饭的时候
he's gonna want to cut the dead weight, which is you...
他就会想把闲杂人等赶走 也就是你
and then we could end up having
最后 我们就可以度过
nice, quality father-daughter time, just the two of us.
美好而温馨的父女时间 就我们俩
It's a great plan, isn't it? Awesome!
多好的计划 是吧 太棒了
Why would he hate me? For starters, your name's Grayson.
他为什么会讨厌我 首先你叫格雷森
Grayson is a cool name. For a hunting dog.
格雷森是个多赞的名字 你又不是猎犬
Plus, my dad's the salt of the earth,
其次 我爸是个脚踏实地的人
and you're, like, some vain little dandy.
而你像个肤浅的花♥花♥公♥子♥
I'm not a vain little--
我才不是肤浅的
Mirror. What's up, playboy?
自己照照 怎样啊花♥花♥公♥子♥
Aw, you already know.
你已经知道了
Who the hell are you talking to?
你在和谁说话
That was the Schiller School.
是席勒学校打来的
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表