剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
You and Kirsten are so close that there is nothing that
你和科尔斯顿太亲密了 几乎不可能
could've happened in two days that would ever change that.
就因为这两天发生点什么事就变了
Really. You just need to go talk to her.
真的 你该去跟她谈谈
Okay.
好吧
Thanks for being so cool to her.
谢谢你这么冷静地待她
She didn't say anything?
她什么也没说
No. Oh. Then you're welcome.
没 那就不用谢
We fix it?
搞定了
Yeah.
是啊
Hey, chilly tush.
冷屁♥股♥
That spread quickly.
臭名远扬了都
So it's official.
已经不可逆转了
I have to walk the streets to get any peace.
我得到大街上才能找到安宁
You must be happy.
你肯定很开心
Why does everyone think I enjoy watching them fail?
为什么所有人都以为我喜欢看别人失败
Because you do.
因为你就是喜欢
That's true, but our houses our like dominoes.
倒是真的 不过我们的家就跟多米诺似的
If yours falls, mine is next.
如果你的倒了 我的也站不住
Ya gotta get them out. Find a way.
你得把他们赶出去 想个办法
Skunk.
臭鼬
Find a way.
想个办法
Imaginary hat.
脱帽致意
Imaginary clown nose.
小丑鼻子
What are we doing?
我们这是干吗呢
Why does nobody get this?
怎么没人懂的啊
I'm so sorry for being such a--
真抱歉表现得像个
Insecure jerk.
缺乏安全感的混♥蛋♥
You're still finishing my sentences.
还在帮我接下句呢
I'm gonna go grab my wallet,
我得拿上钱包
throw on some sweet body spray--
抹点甜甜的喷雾
No body spray-- then we're going out.
不抹喷雾 然后我们出门
So have you had a fun weekend here?
你这周末在这过的怎么样
Oh, yeah. It was fantastic.
不错 挺好的
Will you come sit with me, please?
过来跟我坐好吗
Don't be afraid. Come here.
别怕啊 过来
I know that I can get crazy
我知道在涉及到崔维斯的事情上
when it comes to travis.
我总是有点失控
I mean, everyone is sick of it.
所有人都厌烦这一点
It's really bad.
这很不好
I know, but the upside of having a boyfriend
我知道 不过男朋友的妈是个疯子
with a psycho mom
这也是有好处的
is that I've taught him to be the type of guy
我教育他成为那种
that someone like you would want to be with.
你这样的女孩会喜欢上的人
So the way he always opens the door for me?
他总是给我留门
You're welcome.
不用谢
How he never looks at other girls? You're welcome.
他从来不斜眼瞅别的女孩 不用谢
The way he kisses?
他接吻的方式
Yeah. You're welcome. I did teach him...
不用谢 我是有教他
on his teddy bear, so I'm rolling with it.
用他的泰迪熊做的示范 所以没关系
What's up? My place is a stink pit.
怎么了 我家臭的要命
Okay. Grab me a soda. Thanks.
好吧 给我拿罐汽水 谢谢
Let me say yes first.
先等我说好
Yes.
好
See, we women have a great responsibility.
看 我们女人有种很好的责任
We have the power to control the men in our lives.
我们能够去控制我们生命中的男人
I said soda, not slowda!
我是说汽水 不是去睡
Don't abuse it like I do.
不过别像我似的滥用了
Be nice to my boy.
对我儿子好点
I promise, Jules.
我保证 茱尔斯
Thanks.
谢谢
I don't wanna know what this conversation is about, do I?
我最好是别知道你们在谈什么 对吧
No, you don't, sweetie.
对 亲爱的
Ooh. Less ice. Let me say yes, damn it.
少点冰 先等我说好 我擦
Yes.
好
Men. Jeez.
男人啊 天
We are all here
我们聚集在此
to pay respect to Big Joe.
向大乔表达崇高敬意
He was always there for me when I needed him.
他在我需要的时候总是义不容辞
Ellie.
艾莉
I remember when I first met Big Joe.
我还记得第一次看见他的时候
He was holding 8,000 pennies in an antique store.
他在一家古董店里 承载了8000枚硬币
I walked right by, but Jules-- she gave him a home.
我匆匆走过 而茱尔斯 给了他一个家
I'll see ya at the crossroads, homey.
我会在下一个路口再见你 吾爱
I know we weren't dating,
我知道我们当时还没谈恋爱
But I buried both of my parents last year,
不过我去年葬了我的双亲
And none of you came.
而你们都没来
Anyway,
无论如何
With good-byes
旧的不去
come new beginnings.
新的不来
Everyone, say hello
大家 来打个招呼
to Big Carl.
这是大卡
Ohh. Rest in peace, Big Joe.
安息吧 大乔
We'll always remember the good times.
我们会永记好时光的
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表