剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
Look, you always have my back, and I feel awful that--
听着 你总在支持我 我觉得很抱歉
she's inhaling to cut me off and start talking,
她要插话打断我
so I just want to close with I love you!
所以我要先把我爱你给说了
It was my fault.
是我的错
I was so embarrassed by that school thing,
学校那事让我很尴尬
that I wished that something bad would happen
我想用别的糗事
to take the spotlight off of me.
转移大家对我的注意力
I wished that you would mess up.
是我祈祷你出糗的
Okay, Trav, go ahead.
好了 小崔 你继续
Dive in. Let him know what you did was worse.
进入正题 告诉他你的事更囧
Nope. You win. That's horrible.
不会 你都囧到家了
So you "Noonaned" Me? What?
你"努南"了我 什么意思
"Caddyshack" reference,
出自《疯狂高尔夫》
means you wanted him to mess up.
意思是你盼他搞砸
Oh. Yes, then I "Noonaned" You.
对 我"努南"了你
I would do anything to take this all back.
我愿做任何事来补偿
I even went out and bought all these shirts.
甚至还把这些T恤都买♥♥回来
What kind of jerk would want to profit from your pain? What up!
你还要怎样抚平心灵创伤 看
Thank you very much.
非常感谢
Yes!
对了
Oh, last question.
最后一题
No fair! "Music From The '80s"?
不公平 80年代的音乐
You guys, I'm too young.
我太年轻了
All I know about music from the '80s is...
关于80年代的音乐 我根本...
Everything!
全都知道
I feel good about this.
我有信心
I slept with a few bands in the '80s.
我跟80年代的几个乐队都睡过
Yeah, well I hope you banged your way from A-ha to ZZ Top,
我希望你从A到Z的乐队都知道
because we need this.
成败在此一举
You always did hate to be embarrassed, J-bird.
你尴尬时就会抓狂 小猪儿
I'm weird that way.
我就这点怪
When somebody humiliates me, I go straight-up revenge.
如果有人让我难堪 我会直接报复的
Oh. Oh, hey, dad, what's the name of that
老爸 你喜欢的那个
38 special song you like?
三十八特别歌♥曲叫什么名字
"Hold on loosely."
《继续堕落》
Thank you.
谢啦
"Hold on loosely."
《继续堕落》
Oh! Game, set, miz-atch!
游戏结束
Aw. Bar's closed! Everybody out, bar's closed.
关门了 大家走吧 关门了
Wow, big brain and rockin' hoots and stems?
聪明人 摇滚手还有酒鬼们
Just goes to show you,
只是向你表明
can never judge a book by its front part.
人不可貌相哦
I'm serious! I'm serious! Everyone out!
我说真的 大家走吧
I've been helping her destroy 'em all day.
我整天都帮她报复他们
You are an evil genius.
你真是个魔王
I'm just evil.
我是小巫见大巫
Okay. First off, you know these T-shirts are non-refundable, right?
首先 你知道这些T恤不能退 对吧
Yeah, I saw the sign on the table.
对 我看见柜台上的提示了
Secondly, you didn't make anything happen to me.
其次 你也没对我做过什么
I know. I mean, I am very powerful.
对 我是说 我很强大
So powerful.
都无敌了
Yep. You control things with your mind.
对 你能用意念控制事物
I wanted you to do so well in that tournament.
我希望你能在锦标赛里有出色表现
But then I got a little bit embarrassed, and then
但当我感觉很糗的时候
that just went out the window. I'm just--I'm so sorry, Bobby.
我就失去理智了 很抱歉 鲍比
I got a one-word response to that.
我用一句话作出回应
Ha! Come on. I want to show you somethin'.
怎么样 给你展示一下
Wrong balls!
乌龙手
You know it!
你也知道了
No way. Wrong balls!
不是吧 乌龙手
That's right, baby!
亲爱的 是我
Hey, buddy.
宝贝
Here you go.
给你
Thanks, Mr. Wrong Balls.
谢谢你 乌龙手先生
Did you hear that? He called me "Mister."
听见了吗 他叫我"先生"
Aw, there's always a first.
万事开头难
Jules, embarrassing things happen to me a lot.
茱尔斯 我身上发生过很多囧事
So what's the point in hiding from it?
但这能说明什么呢
I just put on a big smile, and I say, "I chumped it, world,
我一笑了之 然后对全世界说 太蠢了
and I think it's funny, too." And next thing you know,
我都觉得好笑 接下来就是
Boom, pop culture phenom.
看 流行文化天王
Wrong balls! Hey, call me.
乌龙手 给我打电♥话♥哦
Now that I'm famous,
现在我出名了
my golf lessons are booked solid.
我的高尔夫课程抢订一空
I don't even have to buy my own drinks anymore.
我喝酒都不用花钱了
Well, you never did that.
你原来也不花钱
Well, now it's not stealing. True.
这次不是偷 是嘛
And you know how much I like meatball subs, right? Well,
你知道我有多爱肉丸子三明治对吧
guess who's the new spokesperson for Mel's Hoagie Hut?
猜猜谁是梅尔巨无霸的新代言人
I can't believe this.
真不敢相信
Hey, look, I know you biffed it with the kids yesterday.
听着 我知道你昨天被小孩子打击了
Stupid Blabby Town.
这鬼地方太讨厌了
Just remember, you can't hear the world laughing at you
记牢了 如果你听不到世界嘲笑你
if you're laughing harder.
那么你自己也很难笑出来
You gotta own it, sugar.
你会做好的 宝贝
Hey. It's me,
大家好 又是我
the "Richard stands" Lady.
理查德·斯坦兹女士
Okay, shh-shh.
好了 安静
Now before I start reading,
在我开始读之前
I thought we would do the real pledge of allegiance.
我们先对国旗宣誓
All rise.
全体起立
I pledge allegiance to the flag
我庄严地向
of the United States of America,
美♥利♥坚♥合众国国旗宣誓
and to the republic for which it stands,
效忠它所代表的共和政体
one nation, under god, invisible...
一个国家 以上帝的名义 不可见
What?
怎么了
Because god is invisible.
因为上帝确实不可见
Yeah, yeah... That makes total sense.
对 对 你说得很有道理
I've never seen god. No, I've never seen him either.
我从没见过上帝 我也从没见过
Bobby "Wrong balls" Cobb here
鲍比·乌龙手·科布在此
for Mel's Hoagie Hut's new meatball sub.
梅尔巨无霸的新品三明治
Don't eat, genius. You won't be able to talk.
别吃啊天才 那样你就不能说话了
It's so good...
真好吃...
Cut.
停
Hey, kids. Bobby "Bong walls" Cobb here--
孩子们 鲍比·当当墙·科布在此
Cut.
停
Hey, Bobby "Wrong balls" Cobb here,
鲍比·乌龙手·科布在此
for mel's hoagie hut's new meatball sub.
这是梅尔巨无霸新品三明治
It's so good, 100% horse-free.
很美味 绝不含海♥洛♥因♥成分
Not a good thing to say.
不该说这个
Take it from me.
快来拿吧
Don't eat the wrong balls. Eat the right balls.
别吃错呦. 要选择正确的
Well, finally, one we can use. Can I eat now?
终于这个能用了 我能吃了吗
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表