剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
I know that I'm gonna lose Travis someday,
我知道我某天会失去崔维斯的
but the thought of it is just so scary that sometimes
但是光是想想就觉得可怕 所以我有时
I act a little crazy. Disagree with me.
会有些疯狂的举动 反驳我
Oh, you don't. Not at all.
不 你没有 完全没有
No, no. I do.
不 不 我有
Someone needs to stop me before I do something stupid.
在我♥干♥傻事之前 必须有人阻止我
You need a Jules Cobb-stopper.
你需要一个茱尔斯·科布终结者
Laurie, you could be my Cobb-stopper.
劳里你来当我的科布终结者
You chose me? Ohh. What's up, number two?
你选我吗 怎么样啊 第二名
How's my dust taste?
来尝尝我的尾气
Jules knows that if I talk to Kristen, she'll just mention
茱尔斯知道如果我去找科里斯顿谈的话
some indie band to me that I've never heard of, and then I'll
她就会冲我说一些我没听说过的独♥立♥乐团
see her hot, young ass,
然后我看到她那青春的翘臀
and I'll have to punch her in the face.
我就肯定会扁她的
Oh. Laurie, this is not gonna be easy.
劳里 这差事可不容易
I'm gonna get mean, but no matter what,
我会变得很刻薄 但是不管怎样
do not stop Cobb-stopping! That's hard to say.
你都要做好科布终结者 真拗口
Do not stop Cobb-stopping.
做好科布终结者
Oh! It is hard to say. Not for me.
好拗口 我可不觉得
Oh, hey, guys.
伙计们
So I cooked us a little family dinner for tonight.
我今晚做了家庭晚餐
Ooh. Kirsten actually wanted me to take her out for pizza. Oh.
科尔斯顿想让我带她出去吃比萨
But whatever. I-it's cool. Whatever. I can do whatever.
但是无所谓的 没事的 怎么都行
No. Me whatever. It's -- it's cool. Whatever.
不 我才是怎么都行呢 没事 随便
No. I mean, whatever. Wh-whatever you want, Travis.
真的 随便 都随你 崔维斯
You've been on the job for two seconds,
你才刚上任两秒钟
and she's already asking her son to choose
她就已经开始让她儿子作抉择
between his mother
要么老妈
and the cute blonde that he's doinking.
要么是金发床伴
Well, yeah, I think we're gonna stick with the pizza.
我们还是去吃披萨吧
No biggie. More for me.
小意思 给我留点儿
Sweetie, do you need Big Joe?
亲爱的 要大乔陪你会吗
He'll never leave.
他不会弃我而去的
Ohh. Thank you.
谢了
God, I love you.
老天 爱死你了
"Aw, you're a doodlebug.
你个小虫虫
"No, you're a doodlebug.
你才是小虫虫
"Oh! Nibbly-face.
小脸咬一咬
Oh, hey, mom. Hey, guys.
老妈 你们好
Kirsten made scones.
科尔斯顿做了烤饼
They're my granny's recipe. She taught me before she died.
我奶奶的秘方 她去世前教我做的
Oh, that's so sweet.
真温馨
Oh, okay. See ya.
好吧 我先走了
She made scones, Grayson.
格雷森 她做了烤饼
Ohh. Thank you.
谢了
Kristen said that her grandmother
科里斯顿说她奶奶就在临死前
gave her the recipe right before she died.
给她这份秘方
Really? You know, when my soul is being ripped from my body,
这可能吗 我要是快死了
I'm gonna be yelling, "No, no! Please! I'm not ready yet!"
肯定会喊 不要啊 我还不想死
I'm not teaching people how to make scones.
才不会教别人做烤饼
Two... tablespoons... butter.
两 勺 黄油
Ow! Get--get off me.
赶紧起来
Why is Tom here?
汤姆来这做什么
His house was sprayed by that skunk
附近有只臭鼬
that's in the neighborhood.
在他家放了个屁
Smells so bad, I just sit in my yard all day.
太难闻了 我在院子里坐了一整天
Am I part of gang now?
现在我算你们一伙的了没
Calm down. We'll see.
淡定 再说吧
Grayson, I don't think you're being a very good host.
格雷森 你待客不周
Go make some coffee. Yeah, go make some coffee.
去给我们弄点咖啡 没错 快去
Cream, no sugar. That'd be great.
我要加奶油不要糖
I'd like a tea.
我喝茶
Tom can have my place in the gang.
汤姆可以来替代我的位置
Uh, what? Ohh.
不是吧
Kristen is trying to battle me for Travis's soul.
科里斯顿要跟我争崔维斯的灵魂
Is she really?
来真的
I don't know, but she bakes stuff.
不知道 反正她烤东西给她吃
I'm heading back over there. I need my Cobb-stopper.
我要回去探敌情 需要科布终结者
Hey, where's Grayson?
格雷森哪去了
Sorry.
不好意思
I only have one coffee cup.
我只有一个咖啡杯
Why aren't you leaving?
你们怎么还不走
Ooh, this is fun. I feel Japanese.
这个好玩 很日本
Irasshaimase!
欢迎光临
Hey, dad, can I talk to you for a sec?
老爸 跟你说句话
I only have, like, ten minutes. I'm supposed to be jogging.
我只有十分钟 然后要去慢跑
I know talking about sex can be tough...
我了解谈性问题很难堪
But you look really uncomfortable.
不过你看起来也太不自在了
Hey, this is guy talk, buddy. They're guys.
哥们 这是男人对话 他们也是男人
Now the best way for me to help is to demonstrate how I make
我能做的就是给你看看
romance with the ladies.
我是怎么跟那些妞儿打交道的
G-love, on my lap.
小格妞 坐上来
You picked him?
你竟然选他
Come on. He's just a little more feminine than you.
没事的 他就是比你多一点点女人味
I only shave my legs to swim faster.
我刮腿毛是为了游得更快
Okay, this is a bad idea.
行了 这样不好
You know what? I'm old enough to handle it on my own.
我是成人 会处理好这件事
Well, if you need me, Grayson's door is always open.
有需要的话 随时来格雷森家找我
Trav, being good at sex isn't something you can learn.
小崔 床上高手不是学出来的
You gotta be born with it, and let's just say,
是天生的 而大家看得出
I've t the gift. He does.
我就有天赋 确实如此
My window faces your window.
我跟你家可是窗对窗
Ohh. Go home, Tom.
汤姆 回家去吧
The cliche when you're with a woman is to think about baseball,
常言道 上♥床♥的时候最好啥也别想
but you know what works for me?
但我的秘诀是
I always just imagine her without a face.
忽略这个女人的脸
I think I actually read that tip in Ted Bundy's biography.
这玩意我在泰得·邦迪的自传里读过
Thanks for the horrible advice,
谢谢你那蛋疼的建议
but I have get back from my jog now.
我现在差不多该锻炼完了
You're looking for that marble, aren't you? Yeah.
你在找那个弹球吧 对啊
Oh. I'm an idiot.
我真笨
Oh, no, you're not. I am so glad that you came to visit.
才没有呢 很高兴你来作客
You're so nice.
你人真好
Trav and I really wanted to come this weekend,
我和小崔这周末确实想来看看你
in case we go to see my parents for Thanksgiving.
我们感恩节可能会去看看我爸妈
Oh, no. No. Just breathe, Jules.
镇定茱尔斯 深吸一口气
I'm gonna head upstairs and take a quick shower.
我要上楼冲个澡
Do you guys know where Trav is?
你们知道小崔在哪吗
Well, you're such a control freak
你这个控制狂
about how he's gonna spend his holidays,
他怎么过节你都安排好了
you tell me. Whatwhat's happening?
倒是你来说说 什么情况
Just shower, and don't look back.
洗你的澡去 别回头
There is no marble, and you know it!
根本没什么弹球 你心里清楚
Okay, Laurie, I've got more to say to her.
我还有话跟她说
Would you get out of my way?! No! I am Cobbstopping!
你给我闪开 我是科布终结者
When you get like this, you can't pull out of it,
一旦你这样做了 就无法回头
and you always regret it. Liar!
你永远都会后悔的 大骗子
I don't know why I'm surprised.
我怎么差点忘了
You lie to the world every single day
你每天都向全世界撒谎
with your cheap dye job.
看看你廉价染出的头发
It's so yellow, it looks like chicken fat.
黄的要死 跟鸡油似的
You said you'd be mean, but, wow, that cut like a knife.
你说过你会变得刻薄 但刚才那句是真伤人
Just knocked out a 4k. Whew. Where's Kirsten?
刚跑完四公里 科尔斯顿在哪
I think she's upstairs. Oh. Cool.
楼上 很好
Where did Laurie go?
劳里去哪了
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
Nice shoulders.
肩膀挺漂亮
Thanks?
谢谢
If you want my help, you're gonna have to ask.
要我帮忙你就开口
Please help me. Please.
帮帮我吧
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表