剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
Your wife.
是你老婆
Is that Bobby's shirt? That's right.
那是鲍比的衬衫吗 对
Yeah, I've had this dream.
我梦见过
Whoa! Bobby, let the girl breathe.
鲍比 别把人闷死了
What, you just get on the boat without knockin'?
你上船怎能不敲门
I mean, there's an air horn on the ladder for a reason.
我说 楼梯上的汽笛可不是摆设的
Hi. I'm sam.
你好 我是萨姆
This is Sam? Mm!
这是萨姆
I pictured him with less boobs.
我还以为他是个胸无大器的男人
Did she say "Him"? It's a figure of speech.
她是说男人吗 那是修辞手法
What?
怎么了
See? That's the pizza guy. He's got manners.
看见没 送匹萨的伙计多有礼貌
But no patience.
不过没什么耐心
Don't say anything about Sam.
别提萨姆的事
Okay, guys, we could all use a little "Act like a kid" time,
各位 我们要暂时回到孩提时代
so we're gonna play sardines in a can.
来玩沙丁鱼罐的游戏
And one person goes to hide,
一人先躲起来
and then everyone looks for them, but here's the catch.
然后其他人去找 不过注意
If you find the hider, you hide with them,
如果你找到躲的人就和他一起躲
And then the last person left looking is the loser.
最后一个还在找的人就是输家
How fun does that sound?
多有趣啊
Let me get this straight.
我跟你直说了吧
Instead of doing fun stuff with my new truck...
我的新卡车你放着不玩
You bought a truck?
你买♥♥了辆卡车
Later. Super.
待会再说 很好
We're gonna play some lame version of hide-and-seek?
我们要玩那么蹩脚的捉迷藏
Don't be all sulky just 'cause
别摆扑克脸了
you're not getting your way for once.
不就这么一次没有让你如意嘛
Hail Mary to save the night--
今晚的特别娱乐
I, at my place, have a fabulous bottle of champagne,
我家有瓶上等香槟酒
two thick, big, juicy steaks.
还有两块鲜美多汁的牛排
I could cook 'em up.
我可以煮给大家吃
I'm in.
算我一份
Talking to Jules.
我和茱尔斯说话呢
We're playing sardines in a can.
我们来玩沙丁鱼罐的游戏
Now the more the merrier,
人越多越好玩
so we can ask Tom to play. Ah, I'd love to.
我们把汤姆也叫上 我很乐意
Way to keep it weird, Tom.
你还真是够诡异的 汤姆
Whoever's hiding can hide
大家可以躲在这里
anywhere in or around this house,
还有艾莉和安迪家或格雷森家
Ellie and Andy's, or Grayson's.
房♥子里任何地方或周边都可以
I'll hide.
我去躲
Oh. Way to bounce back.
立马就有精神了
When you find your spot, call us.
你躲好之后 打电♥话♥给我们
Tom, I didn't include your house as a place to hide
汤姆 你家不能躲
because I just figured it was creepy in there.
因为我觉得那儿太恐怖了
Pretty much.
是很恐怖
I can see his guest room from upstairs.
我在楼上能看到他的客房♥
There's a mannequin in a dog cage.
有个狗笼里放着一个人体模型
Oh! Here we go. All right.
要开始了
Ellie, you are on speaker.
艾莉 我用免提了
Good.
好的
Jules, you always act like I'm the chorey one
茱尔斯 你总是把我说成
who has to get her own way, but the truth is,
独断专行的人 不过其实
you are the bossy-pants control freak
你才是个专横跋扈的控制狂
who makes everyone do what you want them to do
要求每个人都按你的意愿行事
like some evil dictator. Damn!
像个邪恶的独♥裁♥者 可恶
Thank you, Jellybean. Seriously, Jules,
谢谢 小软蛋 说真的 茱尔斯
Who elected you group leader?
谁选你做头的
Well, I have something to say about that.
这我得解释一下
That's why I hid. I knew you'd wanna defend yourself,
所以我才躲起来 我知道你想要防御
But now you can't. Ellie!
但现在你不能了 艾莉
Good-bye.
再见
Oh, my god.
老天爷
Game on!
游戏开始
Sounds good. Excuse me.
不错 先走一步
I told you Ellie wasn't in the pool shed.
我早跟你说艾莉不在泳池棚里
Well, it was a good guess. That's where she hides from Andy
我的猜测不无道理 安迪想和她做♥爱♥时
when he wants to have sex.
她就躲在那里
Can you believe that crap she said about me?
你能相信她说我的那些话吗
I think i'll pass on getting in the middle of your fight.
我觉得还是不要介入你俩的争吵了
Smart move, boy toy.
明智的抉择 花♥花♥公♥子♥
Oh, Travis, you heard what Ellie said.
崔维斯 你也听到艾莉的话了
I mean, do you think that I'm at all--
你也觉得我完全是
No. Mnh-mnh. I ain't stupid.
别问我 我可不傻
You call yourself men, but you're both wusses.
你们还自称男人 一群胆小鬼
Ellie's not in the hedge where she hides from the nanny.
在艾莉躲避保姆的树篱边也找不到她
Ellie hides a lot. Hey, Andy.
艾莉还真喜欢躲起来 安迪
I gotta go talk to him.
我去找他谈谈
No! You're my searching partner/
不行 你是我的游戏搭档
tell-me-Ellie's-crazy buddy.
兼任告诉我艾莉是疯子
Let me guess.
让我猜猜
You're trying to find someone to tell you that I'm crazy.
你正想找别人告诉你我疯了
When I find you, you're dead.
我找到你就死定了
You'll never find me. No one will.
你找不到的 没人能找到我
Oh, great!
很好
Scoot over, baby.
过去点 亲爱的
You think Jules will ever like me?
你觉得茱尔斯会喜欢我吗
What's Grayson have that I don't?
我哪点不如格雷森了
I don't know. A chin?
不知道 你没下巴
Yeah, right. Right.
有道理
I'm done.
修好了
Oh, good, so you can be
很好 那你可以做
my searching partner/ tell-me-ellie's-crazy buddy.
我的游戏搭档 兼任告诉我艾莉疯了
Let's go.
走吧
Come on, honey.
快走 亲爱的
Your house is dumb.
你家也太阴暗了
Well, at least you don't have a stupid octopus painting.
不过至少没有愚蠢的章鱼绘画
Oh, wait.
等等
Hey, uh, we were all making fun of you
玩扔硬币的时候
when we were tossing copper--
大家都拿你开玩笑
that's a new slang for playing penny can, by the way.
顺便一提 这是丢硬币游戏的别称
Pass it on, but, uh,
说下去 但是
you only freaked out on me. How come?
你只对我发火 为什么
You grabbed my stomach. I have personal space issues.
你摸了我的肚子 我很在意自己的私人空间
I freak out when people touch me. Hmm. Okay.
我不喜欢别人碰我 好吧
He's also allergic to raspberries.
他还对覆盆子过敏
That tickles.
好痒啊
That's different. He's earned it.
他不同 他有这个资格
We already checked in here.
这里我们已经找过了
Yeah, we'll just double-check.
我们再找一遍
Why are we double-checking?
为什么要再找一遍
Steak and champagne.
牛排和香槟
I love me some beef and bubbles.
我喜欢牛肉和气泡饮料的组合
Ooh! That should be our detective names.
对了 这可以作为我们的侦探名
He's beef, a grizzled ex-marine with a secret.
男的叫小牛 身负秘密脾气暴躁的前海军
He's a vegetarian.
他是素食主义者
She's bubbles, his plucky, hot partner
女的叫小泡 是他勇敢火♥辣♥的拍档
with a secret of her own.
也有自己的秘密
She's beef's daughter.
她是小牛的女儿
Together, they fight crime,
他们一同打击犯罪
And each week...
每周
Maybe they grow a little bit closer together.
也许他们的距离都能更拉近一些
I don't know why I got choked up.
我不知怎么有点感动
Well, we might as well watch
我们还是看看
this fake, boring superman documentary.
虚拟无聊的超人纪录片吧
So beef, why are you hiding your girlfriend from everyone?
小牛 为什么不告诉别人你有女朋友
Get out of my grill, Bubbles.
别管我的闲事 小泡
Well, Mrs. Torres wasn't in the pantry,
托瑞斯太太不在食品储藏室
But this note was. "Enough with the cookies."
但是这张纸条上写着"别吃饼干了"
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表