剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
It's daylight. Why aren't you at my house yet?
都已经白天了 你怎么还不来我家
Today is big present day. I have to go get myself a big present.
今天是大礼日 我要给自己一份大礼
Is Andy going with you?
安迪和你一起去吗
No, he doesn't know about it.
不 他不知道这事儿
Well,you're coming over later for movie night, right?
那你今天晚点会过来看电影吧
I don't know.
还不确定
Ellie... friend test.
艾莉 友谊测试
Fine, I'll come.
好吧 我来就是了
Friend test?
友谊测试
Yeah. It's when you call
对 用你所有的友谊
your entire friendship into question
来质疑你的朋友
and force them into doing something. I came up with it.
进而迫使朋友去做事 这是我想出来的
Sounds like you. Mom, I'm trying to fix the TV,
像你的作风 妈 我要修电视机来着
but I need to know what you did to break it.
但我得知道你是怎么把它搞坏的
I just pushed one of the buttons on the remote,
我就按了一下遥控器
and it went to black. Mmhmm. And then?
然后就黑屏了 再然后呢
After it went black, I pushed about a hundred other buttons,
黑屏后我又按了无数个按钮
and then I plugged and re-plugged a bunch of wires.
然后又把一堆电线插过来插过去的
Fix it, T-rex. I'm pumped to see this movie.
修好它 霸王龙 我还急着看电影呢
"Waiting for superman." Really?
《等待超人》 真的假的
Bobby, I forgot to tell you this,
鲍比 忘记告诉你了
but superman's not in it. It's...
这电影里没有超人
It's a documentary.
它是部纪录片
No! Yep.
不是吧 是的
It's a bird, it's a plane-- no, it's a depressing expose
是只小鸟 是架飞机 都不是
about the failing public school system.
是对失败的公立学制的沉闷阐述
Oh, man. Well, did you see the whole thing?
老兄 你全都看完了吗
'cause maybe superman flies in at the end.
也许超人最后出现了呢
He doesn't. But it's still good.
没出现 但片子倒是不错
Tom, I know you wanna be a part of this group,
汤姆 我知道你想加入我们
but hovering out there eavesdropping
但你在附近晃悠 偷听
is not the way to do it. Eavesdropping?
可帮不上什么忙 偷听
That's crazy. What were you doing?
太过分了 那你在干吗呢
Uh... looking for my cat. Snowball?
找我的猫 雪球
I should go.
我该走了
Tom.
汤姆
Any sign of him?
有看到过它吗
Oh, boy.
天
Oh, hello, Jules.
你好 茱尔斯
I just finished the tastiest Cuban sandwich.
我刚吃完巨美味的古巴三明治
Barb, I'm gonna stop you right there
芭布 我打算让你现在闭嘴
and assume that you're not talking about your lunch
我猜你说的应该不是你的午餐
but rather two young cuban boys that did horrible things to you.
而是两个古巴小伙对你的秽行
Hector and Julio, yes.
赫克托和胡里奥 对
Yes, they're cousins.
而且没错 他们是表兄弟
Why me? Why do you wanna torture me
为什么是我 为什么要用你的下流故事
with your filthy stories?
来折磨我呢
You used to be one of us--
你以前跟我是一路人
stalking young prey without mercy or shame.
毫不留情毫不知耻地跟踪你的猎物
When are people going to understand
你们什么时候才会明白
that's not who I am anymore?
我已经变了
I mean, what do I have to do, change my name?
我还能怎么办 难不成改名吗
You'll be back.
你会变回来的
The filth is strong within you.
你内心的淫♥荡♥可是很强大的
Check out my new ride.
看看我的新车
What the hell are you doing?
你这是在干什么
That's my trucker "Whoo." You do it.
这是我的卡车口号♥ 你也来一次
Not a chance.
想都别想
Friend test.
友谊测试
Fine.
好吧
What?
看什么看
Please stop doing that.
拜托别叫啦
Oh. Hey. Sam's got a new haircut.
山姆换发型了
Who's Sam and what should I text him back?
山姆是谁 我怎么回复
Ssam's a buddy. "Send us a pic of your haircut
山姆是我兄弟 传张照片过来
so we can judge whether it is hot or not."
让我们看看帅不帅
Oh, good, it's my ex-boyfriend Smith.
好极了 这是我前男友史密斯
Hey, Laurie. Oh.
你好 劳里
It's a forearm kiss. Just as cordial.
这是前臂吻 一样很亲切
Okay. I'll leave so you can all say horrible things about me.
好吧 我走 好让你们说我坏话
Oh, no, Smith. I mean, we're on Laurie's side,
别别 史密斯 我们虽然都支持劳里
but you're a good guy.
但你是个好人
Thanks.
谢谢
All right, let me get the ball rolling.
好了 我来抛砖引玉
He is a palefaced jerk. Tool bag.
他是个小白脸 蠢蛋
He was way too good for you.
他太好了 不适合你
Don't harsh on smith. He just bought you all refills.
别这么损他 他刚给你们买♥♥单续杯了
I charged him double, the pretentious little dink.
我收了他两倍的钱 这自以为是的小混♥蛋♥
You guys!
真感动
No look.
不许看
Penny can!
扔硬币罐
Schooled by a chick. This is embarrassing.
让女人来教你 真丢人
It's worse for Andy. He's missed so many times,
安迪更惨 已经好几次没中了
he can't even play real penny can.
他都玩不了真正的扔硬币罐
Penny can!
扔硬币罐
No. What do you have to sing when you get it in the big one?
不 你扔中那么大个罐子有什么好叫的
Sissy can.
娘们罐
Stop sucking so much, dude.
别这么差劲 老兄
Penny can is one part geometry, one part marksmanship,
扔钱币游戏需要几何 射击
and one part core strength.
和核心力量的综合
Now you got the first two in spades, but this right here--
你已经掌握了前两项 但是这里
has hold your back in minus, bro.
可是拖了你后腿呀 兄弟
You know what?
知道吗
I don't have to take this crap from you.
我没必要听你这么数落我
I'm grabbing my penny can, and I'm going home.
我要带着我的扔硬币罐回家去
We were all talking smack. Why's he only going off on me?
我们不都这么讲话嘛 怎么他偏偏针对我
He'll be fine. Check this out.
他会没事的 看着
Moving target penny can!
活动靶子硬币罐
Oh! Bobby, do you have any clean shirts?
对了 鲍比 你有干净的衬衫吗
I've got shirts. Why?
我有衬衣 怎么
Oh. Hey there, fella.
你们好啊同志们
You know, buying that rig is just the beginning.
买♥♥那卡车仅仅是个开始
I'm gonna go balls to the wall with this tomboy thing.
我要彻头彻尾做个假小子
What up, broseph?
你好吗 哥们
Weird. Mom, this is taking a while to fix.
奇怪 妈 修这个还得花些时间
I don't think you're gonna be able
我想你今晚可能
to watch that documentary tonight.
看不了那纪录片了
Damn it! I wanted to feel smart tonight--
该死 我今晚还想装装聪明人呢
Smart and depressed about the world,
对这世界了如指掌又心感难过
not dumb and happy like always.
而不是一如既往的无知和开心
Man, those are some big grapes.
哇 这些葡萄可真大
Do you know what we should do? What?
知道我们该怎么做吗 什么
Let's all pile in the back of my pickup truck
我们把东西都装进我的货车后箱
and make our own roads
然后开着车
in the forest behind the mall. I'll do that.
去商场后面的树林里 可以啊
All right, bubba gump.
好的 傻兄弟
You're obviously going through something,
你肯定是受什么刺♥激♥了
and we're here for you, but still,
我们是支持你的 但话说回来
anyone have a good idea?
还有人有什么好主意吗
Well, we actually read this great article in my psych class
其实在心理课上我读过一篇很好的文章
about how All right, I wanna get a grape.
讲的是 我要吃颗葡萄
Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey! Stay with me. What?
嘿 各位 听我说 什么
It's about how adults can reduce their stress levels by embracing
讲的是成人通过重温孩提时代喜爱的活动
the activities they loved when they were little kids.
可以减轻压力水平
So we should all go hide in the shower
那要不我们躲在浴室里
and watch my babysitter pee?
偷看保姆撒尿
No,no, no, this is good. I mean, not your thing.
这想法不错 我不是指你那点龌龊事
We're gonna have to talk to a professional about that.
这方面我们得找专业人士
But I got a great idea.
不过我有个好主意
Oh, who's that dude?
瞧这哥们是谁呀
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表