剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
Penny can!
扔硬币罐
You know why I keep these notepads around?
你们知道我为什么随身带记事本吗
Because I like to make lists.
因为我喜欢列排名
"Names for travis if he was a girl."
如果崔维斯是女孩给他起什么名字
Oh. Number one-- "Jules Jr."
第一 小茱尔斯
But he'd go by "J.J."
但平常要叫小茱
Aw. Love that.
太可爱了
"Who's the hottest in our gang?"
我们一帮人里谁最辣
The three of us tied for first.
我们仨并列第一
Why is your name on the top? Don't snoop.
你的名字为什么排第一 别偷看
I'm starting a new list-- "Most boring game."
我要列个新排名 最无聊的游戏
Number one with a bullet...
实至名归的第一名
Penny can!
扔硬币罐
I have an idea on how to make this dumb game better--
我有个主意能让这个蠢游变得有意思点
"Truth or penny can."
真心话硬币罐
If you miss, you need to answer personal questions.
如果没扔进去 就要回答私密问题
Who's in?
谁来
Oh yeah!
太好了
Get ready to get embarrased, boys?
准备丢人吧 男人们
Dang it!
我去
All right.
好吧
I got a question. What is that word you can't pronounce?
我有个问题 哪个单词是你不会发音的
There are no words,
没有
'cause I'm great at words. How do you say ruin?
我超级擅长发音 你怎么念 毁
Royn.
虎
What? Shut up. I hate this game.
怎么了 闭嘴 我讨厌这个游戏
Why? Would you say we royned it?
为什么 你想说我们虎了它
Okay. My turn.
好了 轮到我
Ohh! Oh. Okay, I got one. What are those sparkly things?
好我想到一个 那闪闪发光的是什么东西
Oh, it's just the tops of butterfly wings.
就是蝴蝶的翅膀尖
I got vajazzled. Do you guys want to know what vajazzling is?
晶蜡绘的 你们想知道什么是晶蜡绘吗
Yes, I... don't.
好啊 我 不想
Okay, my turn.
好 到我了
Oh, oh, oh! I got this one.
我想到一个
Bobby, does taking alimony from Jules feel more like stealing
鲍比 你从茱尔斯那拿赡养费是更像偷呢
or feel more like putting your pride in a burlap sack
还是更像把你被践踏的尊严
and throwing it off a bridge?
抛之脑后呢
Truth or penny can just got real, y'all.
真心话硬币罐来真格的了 同志们
Ellie.
艾莉
Don't hate the playa, hate the game, yo.
别怪玩的人 该怪这个游戏
Breakups just suck.
分手感觉真烂
No. We had a good run.
不啊 我们处得还不错
Dad, you don't have to be here.
爸 你没必要在这待着
Let me enjoy the moment.
让我享受这一刻吧
I just can't remember if I left my hair dryer here.
我记不起来是不是把吹风机落在这了
Ohh. Huh, must be my pregnancy brain.
怀孕了脑子就是不好使
No. It's a joke, dad. Be nice.
不 玩笑而已 爸 稳着点
You know, Laurie, we didn't always get along,
劳里 我们一向不太合得来
and I just want you to know that...
但我还是想你知道
It's over, missy.
你该滚蛋了 小姐
Here's the curb, and here's what he's doing to ya. Aah!
这是路边 他是这么对你的
I wish you nothing but the very best.
我只希望你一切都好
Very impressive, sir.
真感人 先生
I like the house.
我喜欢这房♥子
But there any way we can make the bathroom less chinese?
但能不能把洗手间搞得不那么中国风
Oh. I think the shoji screens create a nice spatial flow.
我倒觉得折叠屏风造成一种空间的流动感
Sure. We can make it less chinese.
没问题 我们能让它不那么中国风
Hey. Laurie told me I'd find you here.
劳里说我能在这里找到你
Would you add somebody on your "Worst Client" list?
你在添加你的最差顾客排名吗
I can't relate to this dude.
我和他简直是鸡同鸭讲
I mean, he's even too redneck for me,
他甚至比我还土
and I've got a cousin named Grits.
我可是有个叫格翠花的表妹
Somethin' scared up a bunch of baitfish out there.
有东西把那边的一群诱饵鱼吓坏了
It was probably a big ol' snook.
也许是条大的锯盖鱼
You ever hook into a monster snook?
你钓上过怪物锯盖鱼吗
You're all like, "Whoo!" And you're all, "Whoo!"
你就会像这样 对就像这样
Whoo! How could I do "Whoo" Wrong?
我这个动作不可能错吧
I'll be in touch, Julie.
再联络 茱莉
Let me go close that guy. He's my people.
让我去接近他 他和我是一个世界的
Put me in, coach.
让我去吧 教练
I don't need your help. What's up?
我不需要你帮我 怎么了
I had Andy go over my finances.
我让安迪查了一下我的帐
I'm doing pretty good, J-bird.
我经济状况喜人 小猪儿
Picked up a few more golf lessons, you know, and if I cut
多教两堂高尔夫课 或者说减少些
some corners and maybe sell some of Travis's sperm--
不必要的开支 或者再卖♥♥点崔维斯的精♥子♥
Dog travis.
狗狗崔维斯
Still weird.
还是很怪
The point is, I want to stop taking alimony.
我是想说 我不想再问你要赡养费了
What do you think?
你说呢
No more alimony!
不用付赡养费了
No more alimony. Mwah.
不用付赡养费了
She took my fries.
她偷走了我的薯条
No more alimony!
不用付赡养费了
And have a fry!
吃点薯条
All right, sweetie.
谢谢 亲爱的
No more alimony. No more alimony.
不用付赡养费了 不用付赡养费了
And you're home from college.
而且你从学校回来了
I brought laundry.
我带了要洗的衣服回来
And you still need me.
而且你还需要我
I love this day.
多有爱的一天
I'm going out trolling for dudes tonight, but--dilemma.
我今天要出去寻找艳遇 但是遇到窘境
I only have half a can of spray tan left.
我只剩半罐美黑喷雾了
Do I go north... or south side?
上半身 还是下半身呢
I'd go with zebra stripes. Slow down.
我觉得斑马纹不错 等一下
This is the first time you've had your heart broken.
这是你第一次伤透了心
I'm fine.
我很好
You told me you dreamed about having kids with Smith.
你告诉过我你梦到生了史密斯的孩子
There's no rush for me to have kids.
我又不急着生孩子
My family is super fertile.
我们家人都超级能生
My aunt got pregnant trying on bikinis. True story.
我姑姑试比基尼都试怀孕了 真实案例
It's not. Well, my uncle believed her.
才不是 反正我姑父相信她
Ultimately, that child saved their marriage, so...
最终 那孩子拯救了他们的婚姻 所以
Check it. I got a margarita machine
看看 我为鲍比明天的
for bobby's no-alimony party tomorrow.
告别赡养费派对买♥♥了玛格丽特机
Oh! Margies take me back to a vacation I took
马格丽特酒又让我回想起
on the island of Mexico.
曾在墨西哥岛上度过的那个假期
You mean an island off the coast of mexico.
你是指墨西哥海岸边上的小岛
No. That whole sucker's an island. Yeah.
不 整个墨西哥就是个岛 对
But... we drove there.
但 我们是开车去的耶
Travis.
崔维斯
Mexico has beaches.
墨西哥有海滩
So even though we live in florida,
就是说即使我们住在佛罗里达
which is a state covered with beaches,
这么一个遍布海滩的州
You're all in agreement
你们也都觉得
that because Mexico has beaches, it's an island?
因为墨西哥有海滩 它就是个岛
Absolutely. Of course.
毫无疑问 那还用说
See, Trav. This is why I'm glad you're home.
看 小崔 这就是为什么我很高兴你在家
Because without you, I, too, am an island,
要是没有你 我就是在一座孤岛上
surrounded by an ocean of dummies on all sides,
四周都环绕着一水的傻瓜
Which is what an island is... ya dummies.
这才是岛的定义 傻瓜们
No need to call names. Seems a little harsh. Yeah. Chill.
别点名嘛 听着有点刺耳 淡定
You spend all your free time throwing pennies in a can.
你们把所有时间都花在扔硬币罐上了
I bet none of you have read a book in the last six months.
我赌过去半年中你们没有一个人读过一本书
I just finished a book.
我刚刚才读完一本
The instruction manual to the margarita machine
我想玛格丽特机的说明书
doesn't really count as a book.
不算真正意义上的书
Why not? It was a page-turner. You know, for a while there,
为什么不算 它很引人入胜 有一阵
I didn't know where to put the ice. Good god.
我都不知道该把冰块加哪里 天呐
He's already with someone? Aw, poor Laurie.
他已经勾搭上别人了 可怜的劳里
"Poor Laurie"?
可怜的劳里
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表