剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
Okay, we got to pull out of this. Look,
我们准备行动吧
I'm gonna go call Kevin.
我要给凯文打个电♥话♥
Can you take Kirsten a soda for me?
你能先给科尔斯顿拿杯苏打水吗
Gotcha.
收到
From Trav. Oh, thanks.
小崔给你点的 谢谢
Oh, great necklace. Whoever made it is very talented.
项链不错 一定是个天才做的
Aw, thanks. I'm sure she or he... is.
谢谢 我想也是
So you are, uh, taking off for Chi-town in a few weeks, right?
你还有几周就要搬去芝加哥了 对吗
How you holding up?
感觉怎么样
Freaking out, sexing up Trav a lot...
紧张兴奋 跟小崔缠绵不舍
Sharing way too much with strangers.
还和陌生人分享了太多的秘密
No need to freak. You guys are a great couple.
没必要这么大反应 你们俩很配
So hard to leave.
真的很恋恋不舍
But he's got his life here,
但是他在这有自己的生活
you know, finishing college, and...
还要完成学业
I love him, but... I think I'm ready to start
尽管我爱他 但我也要做好准备
my life there, too, you know? It's complicated. It's...
在那边开始新生活 心情很复杂
Sorry. I'm doing it again. I'm sharing too much.
对不起 我又说太多了
No, no. No, it's fine.
没关系
I have been sitting outside in a hot car for 15 minutes!
我在外面这么热的车里等了你15分钟
You said you were coming right out!
你不是说你就快出来了嘛
Sorry, hon. I was, uh, looking for the keys.
抱歉 亲爱的 我刚刚在找钥匙
Uh, I found--
我找到
Please don't tell The Council.
千万别告诉"惩戒会"
Oh, please, don't tell the council. Please?
求你了 不要说 拜托了
One hour sitting in a hot car.
在闷热的车里坐满一个小时
I don't care. I'm Cuban.
我才不怕呢 我可是古巴人
We eat heat for breakfast.
吸收点热量就当吃早餐了
Enjoy.
那慢慢享受吧
When the hell is my punishment coming?
我那该死的惩罚到底是什么啊
I can't sleep.
搞得我睡不着
Soon, very soon.
快了 就快来了
Well, hello, bride of unabomber.
你好啊 人♥肉♥炸♥弹♥新娘
What brings you here?
什么风把你吹来了
I just came by to grab a few essentials--
我就回来拿点日常用品
You know, some towels, cuticle cream,
一些毛巾 润肤霜
maybe one tiny wheel of brie, and a case of wine.
也许还有一小车布里干酪和一箱红酒
Ah, rules are rules.
规矩就是规矩
Oh, come on, just one quick shower.
拜托 不就是冲了个澡吗
My hair is so greasy,
我头发油得都能炒菜了
and my skin is so dry!
皮肤都干得要裂口了
Why won't they balance out?
这两样怎么不能中和一下呢
Sorry, honey. No can do.
抱歉 亲爱的 爱莫能助
Get me outta here! It's so hot!
让我出去 烤死人了
Please, don't leave!
求你们了 别走啊
Okay! I'm sorry! Don't go! Don't go!
好吧 我错了 别走 别走
Hey, what's up?
什么事
Just, uh, came to grab the ring.
来拿戒指的
Oh, yeah. About that, I lost it. Sorry.
这事儿呀 对不起 我弄丢了
Dude, it's right there in your pocket.
老兄 不就在你兜里吗
Ohh, stupid tight t-shirt.
这悲催的紧身衣
Look, you can't have the ring.
戒指不能给你
Grab him. He's gone Gollum on us.
抓住他 他想当咕噜姆
Pancake.
人肉饼
Dude, she's gonna say no.
老弟 她不会接受你求婚的
Damn it!
你妹的
Ellie, pick up.
艾莉 快接电♥话♥
It's cold! The only thing that's keeping me alive
冻死人了 唯一让我能活下去的
is this little bit of wine that I'm saving.
就是我剩的这点红酒了
Come on. Please, come get me.
求你了 过来接我回去吧
Hello?
谁
Ellie, shark!
艾莉 有鲨鱼
I don't have any food!
我这里没吃的
I'm gonna need a bigger boat.
我需要一艘大船
Come on!
别过来
No!
不
No.
不
No. No. No, no, no.
不 不 不
No.
不
What are you doing?
你在干什么
I fought a bum for wine, and I lost.
我和一个乞丐抢酒 我输了
Didn't your mom teach you?
你妈妈没教过你吗
Bums always win wine fights.
乞丐抢酒都是赢家
Please tell me you're coming to take me home.
告诉我你是来带我回家的
I miss my underwear drawer.
我想念我的内衣抽屉
It smells like lilacs.
散发着丁香花味
Andy is so excited for you to fail,
你要是输了安迪会很激动的
that he and I made a side bet.
因为他和我另外还打了个赌
If you lose, I have to start
如果你输了 我就得开始
calling Stan by his middle name.
用中间名称呼斯坦
I can't say, "I love you, Hector."
我说不出 我爱你 赫克托
It's not in me.
这不是我的风格
You bet on me?
你押我会赢
I believe in you.
我相信你
And I was hammered.
我已经下赌注了啊
Give me that golf club.
把高尔夫杆给我
All right. I can do this. It's time to sack up.
好了 我能做到 该有气概了
That's for boys.
那是形容男生的
It's time to uterus up.
该有点魅力了
Yeah!
好耶
I... have made fire!
我生起火来了
I... have made...
我生起
fire!
火来了
The way she was talking,
她说话的方式
You know, I just don't think you're on the same page.
我只是觉得你们没有达成共识
Fine, maybe she doesn't want to start her life over
也许她只是不想为了男友
for a boyfriend, but getting married is different.
重新开始 但结婚不同
Do you really believe that?
你真的相信这个
I want to. I also want to believe my haircut doesn't
我想相信 我也想相信我的发型
make me look like the mayor
没让我看上去像
of a small Mexican town.
墨西哥小镇的镇长
You heard me say that?
你听见我说的了
Yeah. I was kidding.
是的 我是开玩笑
Look, if I don't ask,
听着 如果我不问
I'll just always wonder what she would have said.
我会一直好奇她的回答
I mean, what would you do?
我是说 是你会怎么做
Yeah, I'd want to know, too.
是啊 我也会好奇
I'm dying here. Is anyone gonna tell me my punishment?
我要憋死了 谁能告诉我惩罚是什么
Can't. Wish I could, dude.
不行 爱莫能助 兄弟
Feels weird drinking coffee without Jules.
不和茱尔斯一起喝咖啡感觉好奇怪
It's like she's dead.
好像她死了一样
Oh, yeah. It is. Yeah. It is. It is, yeah.
是 的确 的确是
Yeah, well, at least
好吧 至少
I can eat cream cheese right off the spoon.
我能直接用勺子吃奶油干酪
I don't have to live a lie
我不用虚伪地
spread it all over the bagel, then lick it off,
把它涂在百吉饼上 然后舔干净
and then chuck the bagel away.
再把饼扔了
I'm so telling Jules that you're
我真想告诉茱尔斯你舔勺子
a spoon-lickin' bagel-waster.
还浪费百吉饼
That's tattling. Council warning.
那是泄密 惩戒会警告
There are no council warnings.
没有什么惩戒会警告
Council, for making stuff up.
惩戒会只是胡编乱造
You can't call a council
你不能说惩戒会
for making stuff up.
是胡编乱造
You just made that up.
你现在就是在胡说
Council for being intentional pot-stirrer.
惩戒国际挑拨离间犯
Council for gibberish!
惩戒胡言乱语
Enough! The next person to call council gets a council.
够了 谁再说惩戒就得接受惩戒
Council.
惩戒
No.
别说了
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表