剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
I wanna give a little bit of water to these roses.
我要用来浇花
Big news, guys. You know that little patch of hair
特大新闻 还记得我说过
he has on his lower back?
格雷森腰上有一小撮毛吗
Ugh.Vomit. It's my trademark back beard.
恶心 那是我标志性的背后小胡子
I got rid of that while you were sleeping.
你睡觉的时候我给剃了
Don't give me that angry face.
别冲我瞪眼
That's the burden of being doves, buddy--
这是做鸽子的甜蜜负担
nothing can unravel us.
没什么能拆散我们
Aah! Was that a dove?!
是鸽子撞上来了吗
How bad was it? Is it me or you?
严不严重 是你那只还是我那只
Honestly, it's kinda hard to tell.
坦白讲 不太好区分
Jules dove is giving me the evil eye.
鸽子茱尔斯正恶狠狠地盯着我
I can't blame her. I took her man away.
我不能怪她 是我杀死了她的丈夫
It's all gone.
全都成了泡影
All the things that she thought they'd do together,
她曾想着要跟他一起完成的事情
the--the places they'd fly.
比翼翱翔的天空
Here it is. Doves' brains are the size of a tic tac.
听着 鸽子的脑部大小和闹钟一样
Hey, guys. What's up?
各位 发生什么事了
Did someone have a pillow fight out here?
谁在外面玩枕头大战了吗
Great job, Tom.
你说的太好了 汤姆
You're so desperate to be part of this gang.
你那么迫切地想融入我们
Do you think hurting Jules is a good move?
中伤茱尔斯这一招是不是烂了点
H-how did I--
我怎么就
Do you? Sorry, everyone.
不够烂吗 抱歉了各位
There's a dead bird.
这里有只死鸟
Oh, and a real sad one right next to it.
旁边还有一只很悲伤的同伴
Seriously?! Tom.
没完没了还 汤姆
Keep walking, Tom.
快走吧汤姆
I just feel awful.
太难过了
I know it sucks, but this is what happens...
我了解 但这事常有发生的
when doves cry.
鸽子也会流眼泪
Oh! There's a little smile.
她竟然笑了一下
I'm just gonna have to pull it all the way out. Are you ready?
我要把你的微笑延长 准备好了没
Here it comes. Ohh! It's a fighter.
开始喽 它还挺倔的
Andy, help. Grab me around the waist.
安迪帮忙抓住我的腰
Ellie, I need an eye roll.
艾莉闭上眼睛
Done.
闭上了
And heave!
拉呀
Aah! There it is!
成功啦
Thanks, guys.
谢了 各位
Plus, we can make little arm bands,
我们还可以用它的羽毛做成腕带
you know, out of feathers. "Never forget."
上面写上 "勿忘我"
Never forget.
勿 忘 我
What? We were all making jokes and then...
怎么啦 我们不都在开玩笑逗她开心
Tom, go!
汤姆 走开
Trav, at college, we get to learn
小崔 我们在大学里
something new about the world every day.
每天都了解世界新闻
Don't you want that for your dad?
你不想让你老爸也与时俱进吗
This is gonna make you angry,
我知道这么说你会生气
but he's basically a talking dog.
他就是个废话哥
Oh, no, that doesn't make me angry. We all say that.
不 我没生气 大家都这么觉得
We should turn him on to the magazine "The week."
应该让他读一读《一周新闻》
It basically sums up all of the world's news
那里面几乎囊括了所有世界新闻
without being complicated...
语言也浅显易懂
No. My dad isn't just my dad, okay?
算了吧 除了当我老爸
He's part of the cul-de-sac crew.
他还是难缠帮的一员
You meddle with one of them, the entire group responds.
你招惹了其中一个人 整个帮都不会放过你
They're a collective consciousness,
他们集体意识很强
like "Children of the Corn." "Malachai."
就像《玉米田的小孩》一样大喊马拉凯
Oh, my god. I let a nerd see me naked.
天呐 我竟然献身给一个书呆子
Look, we spent our friday night
我们周五晚上
watching a movie with my mom and her boyfriend.
都在陪我妈和她男友一起看电影
You are my escape route out of the... friend prison.
你是我从这个友情监狱里逃生的 唯一办法
But if you get involved in their lives,
要是你也搅进他们的生活
then they're just gonna come for you.
他们没事就会找你
Just promise me you won't mess with my dad, okay?
答应我别管我老爸的事了 好吗
What if I already did?
要是已经管了怎么办
How can I eat this with all those starving kids in Africa?
非洲的孩子饿着肚子 我怎么吃得下去
What's with talking dog?
废话哥今天怎么了
He usually doesn't look up from his food bowl until it's empty.
他一贯是闷着头一口气吃♥精♥光的
Hi. It's coffee guy.
咖啡侍应生
He's kinda stalking me.
他一直跟着我
I did have to make out with him
我之前挑逗了他几句
to get him to change the coffee sizes.
好让他给我换咖啡杯说法
You made out with Mickey?
你挑逗米奇了
I thought he was gay. Nope.
我以为他断臂呢 不是
I can see why a gay guy would go for Laurie,
我明白为啥断臂小子会看上劳里
I mean, what with her man mitts and all.
她的拳头什么的都跟男生差不多
Hey, Mickey.
你好米奇
My name isn't Mickey. It's Tim.
我不叫米奇 我叫蒂姆
You did our joke with grape ape?
你竟然和紫金刚玩我们的游戏
Yep. Nailed her. No look.
没错 她上当啦 不看你
Still not looking.
还是没看你
You're a horrible little man.
你个可怕的小男人
Seems a tad strong.
那也是个强壮的小男人
Oh! Stop! I'm so sorry!
别这样 我很抱歉
Lunch is going to be fun. Get in the car.
午餐有的聊了 你给我上车
Are you still mad? I mean, it was just a bird.
还生气呢 不过是只鸽子嘛
You know, death's a big deal to me.
死亡对我来说是严肃的事
If it was a person, would you still make jokes?
如果死的是个人 你还会开玩笑吗
Probably.
可能会哦
Because it meant they died sprinting into a frying pan.
因为那样的话他就是一头飞到煎锅里撞死的
I bet that's how Bobby goes.
估计这事能发生在鲍比身上
Oh. No. I'm not that person.
我不是那种人
Why does death always have to be some big soap opera?
怎么死亡总得像肥皂剧一样隆重
I mean, with all the drama and all the crying--
非要有戏剧效果啊 哭天抢地之类的
I mean, who's it really for? Are you kidding me?
到底为了谁呢 你开什么玩笑
When I die, I want my friends to cry so hard they can't breathe.
等我死了 我就要朋友们哭到喘不上气
"Why'd... she... l-leave... us?"
为什么 她 抛 抛下 我们
And then they can't move on
然后他们都无法释怀
and their lives are ruined forever. Jules, watch the road.
永远生活在悲伤里 茱尔斯 看路
No, we have to talk about this.
我不 我们要认真谈这个事
Jules!
茱尔斯
I think we missed him.
应该没撞上他吧
Yeah. He's probably just napping.
是啊 可能它只是在午休
Man, the Middle East is messed up,
天啊 中东闹得天翻地覆
and identity theft is running rampant in our country.
我国身份盗窃肆虐
Will the internet ever be safe again? Some experts say no!
互联网还能恢复安全吗 有专家予以否认
Damn it! What the hell? That's the tenth one you missed.
靠 怎么回事 已经丢了十球了
It's just the world. I feel too hard, Andy.
还不是世界形势 太让我难过了 安迪
I can shake it.
我这就不想了
Darfur.
达尔富尔问题
Damn it!
可恶
I've given him something for the pain,
我已经帮他止痛了
but he's in pretty bad shape.
但他状态很不好
Can you fix him?
能救回来吗
Look, lady, it's a squirrel.
女士 这是只松鼠
I mean, it's great the two of you care about him so much.
当然我很高兴你们两个如此关心他
Oh, got it. Got what?
懂了 懂什么
What? What just happened?
怎么一回事
Hmm? I didn't...
不是我
This is not some ordinary squirrel.
这可不是普通的松鼠
This is my pet, Tuffie.
这是我的爱宠塔菲
Tuffie La Rue.
塔菲·街上捡
Then pet him. Okay.
那就爱抚他吧 好啊
Tuffs?
小塔
Mama's here.
妈妈在这里
I'm gonna pet you now.
我要爱抚你一下咯
You know, sometimes he likes it when I don't touch him.
有时候他不喜欢我碰他
Yeah, I should just put him down. No!
那就先这样吧 不行
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表