剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
That was a great talk.
这对话真愉快
Laurie is so up in my grill
劳里快把我烦死了
that I had to pretend to
我还得假装
go to work just to get away from her.
去上班来摆脱她
I feel horrible.
这感觉烂透了
You know that postcard with the french guy on a bike
你知道有张明信片上画着一个法国人
with a baguette under his arm?
夹着法式面包骑自行车吗
In Paris, that's real.
在巴黎这是真实发生的
Should we move to Paris?
我们搬去巴黎如何
You know, as much as I would like to talk about that
尽管我也喜欢在接下来的六个小时里
for the next six hours, I can't,
跟你讨论这个问题 但是我不能这么做
because I'm not future girl anymore, remember?
因为我已经不是未来控了 记得吗
I'm now girl.
我是当下控
And now girl has a problem today
当下控今天遇到了一个麻烦
because her friend Laurie wants to give her cornrows.
因为她的朋友劳里想给她梳麻花辫
Jules got her groove back.
这才是茱尔斯呀
Oh, why? Why would you do it?
为什么 你为什么这么说
Look, come crash at my place tonight.
今晚来我家住吧
No, you know what? I'm gonna get real with her.
不 我要直接面对她
Little lesson in girl friendships --
女生友情小课堂
Unlike men, we don't avoid conflict,
我们不像男人一样避免冲突
and we're not backstabbers.
我们也不会暗中使坏
You can come out now.
你可以出来了
I want to try the rosé.
我想尝尝桃红葡萄酒
Come on. Okay.
那就来吧 好
No. I am having a rough day.
拜托 我今天已经很烦了
Please don't trap me in
千万别再用你那些
with one of your gross Barb stories.
恶心的芭布轶事烦我了
Jules Cobb, I am a real estate professional,
茱尔斯·科布 我跟你一样
same as you,
也是个专业的房♥地♥产♥商
and I have come here to tell you
我来是要跟你说个
about a very serious problem
非常严肃的事儿
I had with my clients at one of your listings.
我带一个客户去看你的房♥源的时候出了点问题
What -- what happened?
怎 怎么了
I had a physical issue during the walk-through.
我给客户讲解时 身体出了点问题
I mean, everything's okay now.
现在当然是已经没事儿了
It just turns out I'm highly orgasmic.
我发现原来自己只是欲♥火♥焚身而已
Seriously, I can't wear corduroy.
说真的 我还真不能穿灯芯绒
Barb trap. That's right!
又让你给骗了 上当啦
Surprise! Friend attack!
惊喜 朋友来袭
Oh, good. You came here.
太好了 你跑这儿来了
Oh, boy. Look at that one with the curly hair.
天哪 快看那个卷发的家伙
Ugh. That will not be cute when she's over 10.
她要是个十岁以下的小孩的话倒还挺可爱的
Yeah.
确实
I should go. Today was magical.
我得走了 今天过得真愉悦
Same time tomorrow?
明天同一时间再聚吗
Of course. All right.
当然了 很好
Oh, and say "hi" To your low-rent friend for me, will ya?
帮我跟你那个廉租♥房♥♥的朋友问个好吧
You know, the one with hair so jet-black
就是头发黑得
she looks like a crow?
跟个乌鸦似的那个
I will.
我会的
Only two hours until my romantic date,
离我的浪漫约会只剩两小时
and we still got nothing.
但我们还是一无所获
What about my 2-person tattoo idea?
我那个双人纹身建议呢
I drew one on so you'd get it.
我画了个样本让你看看
If I get drunk later, we're making this real.
如果一会儿我醉了 我们就真去纹一个
Yeah, that's good, but I think I'm gonna save that idea
主意不错 但我还是等到某天
for when I'm dating a dude...in prison.
我跟一个蹲监狱的家伙好上了再用这招吧
Okay, I gotta go.
好吧 我先走了
Oh, hey, Grayson. Do me a solid? I'll call you later.
格雷森 想个靠谱的点子 一会儿打给你
Hit me up with some of that insincere romantic gibberish
给我讲点你以前用来骗小姑娘的那一套
you used to use to bag chicks.
胡说八道的浪漫词
Mm. I'll dial up some classics.
那我得想些经典的
He's leaning on you for this
他很依赖你嘛
like you're his dad all of a sudden.
就像你突然成了他爸似的
He came to me. What the hell was I supposed to do?
是他来找我的 我能怎么办
That's why I'm a better friend than you are.
所以说我比你更够朋友
I always put myself in my buddy's shoes.
我总是为我的哥们着想
If I were dating the ex-wife of a good friend of mine
如果我和一个好朋友的前妻约会
and their son came to me,
然后他儿子来找我
I would damn well realize that you --
我绝对会想到"你"
and by "you", I mean me --
实际上也就是"我"
was stepping on your -- my -- toes.
会被"我" 也就是"你" 惹得非常恼火
Not your your-my toes,
不是说"我"惹"你"恼火
but I mean mine, as in the flipped version of us.
而是"你"惹"我"恼火 要反过来说才行
Right. That makes sense.
对 还真通俗易懂
Oh, man. You know what I meant.
得了吧 你知道我什么意思
Okay, uh, Laurie, I wanna be straight with you.
劳里 我跟你照直说吧
I'm sure you can tell that I'm a little touchy
我知道你看得出来 我很在乎
with my personal space.
我的私人空间
Like how you freaked when I hopped in the tub with you?
就像是上次我跳进浴缸跟你一起泡澡 你就抓狂了
I'm weird like that. Look,
我就那么奇怪行了吧 听着
I'm sorry, but, um, having a houseguest
很抱歉 但我觉得我现在
is just a little too much for me right now.
还不太适应有人在我家留宿
So I think you should get a hotel room tonight.
所以我觉得你今晚该去酒店住
Uh, my treat. That's okay. I'll just go back home.
钱我来出 用不着 我回家住就行了
But you're having your place painted.
你家不是在粉刷吗
Nope. I just thought
没有啦 我只是觉得
it'd be a kick to crash with you for the weekend.
周末住在你家会很刺♥激♥
A kick? Totes kick.
刺♥激♥ 超刺♥激♥的
Totes kick. Wow.
超级刺♥激♥
Okay, so you thought it was okay to lie
好吧 所以你觉得你可以骗我
and torture me like some sort of space invader?
然后再像个空间入侵者似的折磨我吗
Laurie, I'm at the point where the sound of your voice
劳里 我已经被你逼到 听见你的声音就烦
is more upsetting to me than those internet videos
甚至比看到网上那些抽烟的
of foreign babies smoking.
外国宝宝的视频还烦
I have never spent an evening
我从来没跟这么烦人的家伙
with such an annoying person.
一起过过夜
Why would you do that to me?
你为什么要这样对我
Because I missed you.
因为我想你了
I know you're in love with Grayson, and that's cool,
我知道你和格雷森爱得正浓 这很好
but I've been feeling boxed out,
但我感觉被你抛弃了
and so...
所以我就
I made up a reason for us to spend time together.
编了个理由赖着你
I'm really sorry it sucked so bad for you, Jules.
真的很抱歉让你这么心烦 茱尔斯
How is it that you made me feel like the jerk?
我怎么觉得自己变成坏人了
What can I tell ya?
我能说什么呢
I'm good.
我就是这么厉害
What's the emergency?
有什么紧急情况
I just said the most horrible stuff to Laurie.
我刚才对劳里说了超级刻薄的话
She's upstairs right now grabbing her things.
她现在正在楼上收拾东西
Thanks for including me.
谢谢你把我卷进来
Hey, G-love.
嘿 格宝贝儿
All right, see you, sweetie. Bye.
好了 再见亲爱的 拜
She's a shell of herself.
她还真坚强
What the hell?
搞什么
I was so mean. Any friend would be crushed by that.
我那么刻薄 任何一个朋友都应该会崩溃的
Wow. It makes me question
我都开始怀疑
whether she even cares about me.
她到底在不在乎我了
So you're mad at her for not being mad at you
所以你现在生她气 是因为她没因为
for saying mean things about her?
你对她说了很刻薄的话而生你的气
That right there is girl friendships.
这正是 女人们的友情
And that right there...is a stupid face.
而这正是 一张愚蠢的脸
What's up? I'm in a rush. I gotta pick up Kirsten,
什么事 我很赶 我一会儿要去接科尔斯顿
and I can't reach Grayson to figure out what we're doing.
我还找不到格雷森商量到底该怎么办
Oh, that's because I told him not to talk to you.
因为我叫他别理你
Oh, that's great. I'm glad you're taking an active role
太棒了 真是高兴你这么积极
in ruining my relationship.
想毁掉我的恋情
Trav, I know I'm being overly sensitive,
小崔 我知道自己是过于敏感了
but I just don't like you going to Grayson for dad stuff.
我只是不喜欢你去找格雷森寻求父子间的建议
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表