剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
Babe, it's just a cocktail party. We should go.
宝贝儿 就是个鸡尾酒会 咱们去吧
Ah! Why don't you go, Travis?
那你自己去吧 崔维斯
Have such a blast
和你那群新朋友
with all of your new B.F.F.s! Laugh!
狂欢去吧 大笑
She would make such a great Zeta.
她太适合加入泽塔了
I think she's just mad because she thought we were gonna have
她生气是因为她本以为
a weekend where we didn't hang out with all you guys.
这周末不用和你们大家一起玩了
That's not it.
我看不是
Whoa, head rush.
大脑充血
You guys disappeared for a second.
刚刚我两眼一黑
So what's she mad about?
那你说她为什么生气
Oh, come on, guys, you know. She's jealous.
这还用问吗 她吃醋了
Catch you later.
待会再见
What?!
什么
That's... that is so weird!
这也太奇怪了
Surprise!
惊喜
No way! Get out! Get back in!
不是吧 不可能 还真就可能了
She looks amazing! Jealous much?
太漂亮了 嫉妒吧
Mwah! Finally a "Yes"!
就是嫉妒
Ah, damn cheese dust.
可恶的奶酪渣
You should see the inside. There's a toilet.
进去看看 里面装了马桶
I put a door on your microwave.
我还给你微波炉装了个门
To protect your junk.
免得你的垃圾溢出来
To get ahead, get a home.
要立业 先成家
Worst slogan ever, baby.
史上最烂口号♥
Yeah, it's horrible. It blows. It's really bad.
是啊 很烂 很没意思 真的很糟糕
It's so not!
才不是
Now all we gotta do is get this boat over to the marina
下面 我们要把这船拉去停船码头
and put it into its new slip.
让它重新起航
So was Jules behind all this?
这是茱尔斯的主意吗
Well... yes!
是的
I should've let you guys answer that.
这话应该让你们说出口的
Wow. Thanks, Jules. Thanks, everybody.
谢谢茱尔斯 谢谢各位
Seriously, this, uh,
真的 这事
This means the world to me.
我太感动了
Buddy, you are kicking ass!
哥们 你太牛了
Andy, I told you not to tell me how I'm doing.
安迪 我说了不要告诉我打得怎么样
Oh, what's gonna happen?
说了又能怎么样
That! That's gonna happen.
说了会这样
I'm gonna keep saying "That" until you regain consciousness.
我会一直说"这样" 直到你醒过来
That!
这样
That!
这样
That?
这样
That.
这样
What happened? Are we-- we still on the 12th hole?
出什么事了 我们还是在第十二洞吗
No, the 18th. You've been walking around,
错 第十八洞 你一路走一路说
mumbling for the last six holes.
连续六个洞都这样
Pull it together, bud.
清醒点 老兄
I'm dying out here. Stupid Jules.
我快烦死了 茱尔斯真蠢
You're awesome, Jules.
茱尔斯 你太赞了
Now when can we put her in the drink and get her butt wet?
咱们什么时候把它放下去沾沾水
Oh, when are we gonna put the boat in the water?
什么时候让船下水
Well, I want everyone to be here.
我希望大家都在场
Oh, J-bird, how am I ever gonna repay you?
小猪儿 我该怎么报答你呢
It's easy.
很简单
Enter that tournament.
参加锦标赛
I want you to be that confident 19-year-old stud again
我想让你变回19岁的自信型男
so everyone can see him.
让所有人看看
You know, that guy always used to walk up to me,
当年那个爱走到我面前
and he would say, "I am one lucky duck."
对我说"我是个幸运的家伙"的那个人
Remember?
还记得吗
Please. For me?
拜托 为了我
For you.
为了你
My dad is crazy!
我爹疯了
Like anyone would think of us as more than friends.
谁会以为我俩不止是朋友关系呢
Look, I mean, sure,
虽然说
you know, I'm a little flirty with you,
我有那么点调戏你
but come on. I flirt with everyone.
可是 对别人我也照样调戏啊
I know.
我知道
What?
笑什么
Can you imagine how your mom would react if we dated?
你能想象如果我们约会你妈是什么反应吗
It would be like dropping a bomb on a forest fire.
肯定像是往森林大火中扔颗炸♥弹♥
That actually might put out the fire because the bomb
其实那样森林大火反而会熄灭
uses up the oxygen, and fire needs oxygen.
因为炸♥弹♥耗尽了燃烧所需的氧气
Wee-ooh! Wee-ooh! Nerd alert.
书呆子警报
Sorry. That's cute coming from you.
抱歉 你说的真可爱
And this is crazy. You're older, and...
太扯淡了 你比我年龄大
I mean, Kirsten's older, but you're, like, older older.
科尔斯顿也比我年龄大 可你要大得多得多
Take it easy.
不至于
You light to fight. My cuts don't clot.
你吹响冲锋号♥ 而我的伤口还在流血
This'll just never happen.
所以根本不可能
Don't you think?
你不觉得吗
Travis, I am sorry.
崔维斯 我真抱歉
I just--oh. You're here.
我只是 你在这
I should go.
我该走了
No. You know what? Travis and I were just talking,
不必了 我们刚才只是随便聊聊
And you're right. I don't go to college here,
你说得对 我不是这里的大学生
and if you really feel like I'm crowding you two, then fine.
你们要是真觉得我妨碍了你们
I'll just do what you say
我照你们说的做就是了
and flip outta here like a flapjack.
然后瞬间消失呗
Yeah, that's what I said.
没错 我就这个意思
You didn't have to do that, but thank you.
你用不着这么做的 但还是谢谢你
No problem.
小意思
Hey, Caterpillar Brows.
毛虫眉
Can you give me a ride to the marina?
能载我去码头不
Not just yet. I, too, did a little more digging.
稍等片刻 我也做了点深度挖掘
What was your word?
你是怎么说的来着
Shadouche-y.
哇啦啦
Bring it.
放马来吧
Oh, what do we have here?
看看我这有什么
A high school yearbook.
高中年鉴
Hobbies -- acne.
粉刺男
Oh, what's this?
看这是什么
"Hot Florida Bartenders Calendar".
佛罗里达火♥辣♥调酒师日历
Oh, can we count the banana hammocks? One, two.
看看这有几条性感小裤裤 一条 两条
Okay, I will see that, and I will raise you
好 接受挑战 追加筹码
a "Real world" audition tape.
《真实世界》[真人秀]的试镜录像
"What's up, MTV? I'm Ellie. Peace!"
你好呀 音乐电视 我是艾莉 耶
And...
还有
a 10-year-old power forward whose massive headgear
十岁的大前锋球员 你的发型
drove all her teammates...crazy!
把其他队员全 逼疯
You know what?
我觉得吧
We should stop before one of us gets...
咱俩应该停止战斗了 省得某人
a tearful voice mail to the girl that took your virginity.
听到你发给夺去你处子身的女孩的语♥音♥留言
Why don't you love me? I love, you, Shelley!
你为什么不爱我 我爱你 谢莉
Pick up!
快接电♥话♥呀
So what now? This is horrible.
你到底想干吗 这太过分了
This is what friendship means to me --
对我来说 这就是友谊
having so much crap on someone
知道别人那些陈谷子烂芝麻的事
that they can't ever reveal
免得他们
the crap they have on you.
把自己的蠢事说出去
I feel closer to you than ever.
我觉得跟你比以前亲近多了
You're a scary woman. I try.
你真是个恐怖的女人 要的就这效果
I think we all know what we're feeling
我想现在大家都知道
in our hearts right now.
自己内心深处的感觉
Come on, guys. Say it together.
来吧大家 一起说出来
Smells like fish out here. Really good right now.
这里好腥气 感觉棒极了
Come on. The worst slogan ever?
搞什么 不记得史上最烂的口号♥了吗
To get ahead, get a home.
要立业 先成家
Wow, that does suck. Hmm. I always thought it was a pun.
果然够烂的 我还一直觉得挺俏皮的
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表