剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
Moment of truth, Bobby!
抓住关键时刻 鲍比
Am I talking loud?
我说得够响吗
Let's hold hands. Okay.
我们手拉手 好
Bobby needs positive vibes.
鲍比需要正面能量
Vibes can't be sent through a TV.
能量不能通过电视传播
What do you know about vibes?
你懂能量吗
Or positivity, for that matter?
在这事儿上 或者叫积极性
Come on. Hold my hand. Everybody!
快来 抓着我的手 各位
Beautiful shot!
漂亮的一击
Psychically strong!
这就是精神力量的强大
Do you take requests?
你能答应我的请求吗
'Cause I'd like to talk to my dead parents.
我想和故去的父母谈谈心
All right, finish the game.
好了 继续玩你的游戏吧
Last question, and this one's gonna decide it.
最后一题 决定胜负的关键
Where is Mauritania?
毛里塔尼亚在哪儿
Aw, looks like pretty boy is out.
看来小白脸要出局了
I know this, I know this...
我知道 我知道
Doesn't seem like you do. Africa...
感觉你不知道 在非洲
Boom! I win!
耶 姐赢了
No!
不
"Dear the Larmy--
亲爱的劳军团
Operation 'suck it' is complete."
"放倒行动"完成
Okay, put Bobby back on.
好了 换回鲍比那个台
Well, well. If it isn't Gulf Haven's resident historian.
哟 这不是住在海湾港的历史学家吗
Excuse me? I was talking with my life coach Kenny
什么 我和我的生活导师肯尼谈过
Yes, I have a life coach, which is why I'm kicking ass!
是的 我有生活导师 所以才那么牛
His daughter told him
他女儿告诉他
about your recent pledge gaffe at her school.
你在学校宣誓失误的囧事了
I knew it.
我就知道
Richard Stands. Yeesh.
理查德·斯坦兹 万岁
Oh, but thank you.
感谢你的笑料
Everybody's gonna know.
每个人都会知道了
Hey, Bobby's back on.
又到鲍比上场了
All right, it's 260 yards to the green.
好了 离球洞区还有260码
My brain says play it safe,
我的大脑要我稳健些
but my man parts say go for it.
身体却要我大胆冒险
Andy, hand me the hammer.
安迪 给我球杆
I can't hear anything. Act out what you said.
我什么都听不见 表演一下你说的内容
Oh, hammer! Okay.
哦 球杆 好的
Dear Lord,
亲爱的上帝
You know I don't bother you unless it's important.
你知道没有重要事我是不会来烦你的
Except for the time that I asked you to speed up my bangs.
但这次我请求你帮我快点消灾
I'm sorry. It was just-- seemed so serious.
对不起 但真是有些严重
But this is a true emergency.
这次真的是紧急事件
Please, please, take the spotlight off of me
求求你 将众人的焦点从我这里
and put it onto someone else. Amen.
移到别人身上吧 阿门
That's a great--oh, no. Bobby Cobb has just
太棒了 哦不 鲍比·科布刚把
hit his competitor's ball onto the green.
对手的球击入球洞区了
I don't think he even knows
我想他还不知道
that he's made a huge, huge error.
自己犯了天大的错误
Bobby celebrates, riding his club like it's a horse.
鲍比在庆祝 把球杠当马来骑
That's a 2-stroke penalty for hitting another player's ball.
击别人的球要罚两杆
Why didn't his caddy stop him? I don't know.
他的球童怎么不阻止他 不知道
Uh, he appears to be drunk.
他好像喝高了
What a devastating start for this local club pro.
对这个当地职业球手真是个杯具的开端
I hope our guy is strong enough to bounce back
希望他能够顽强地反击
and not let it sink him.
别因此一蹶不振
Uh, he's not.
他没能振作
Now you listen?
你听见了是吗[指上帝]
Not a great day for local golf pro Bobby Cobb,
对职业球手鲍比·科布来说这是糟糕的一天
who, after hitting another player's ball in a tournament,
他在联赛里击中了其他选手的球后
had a full-on meltdown,
便大发雷霆
Not to mention his caddy stumbling into a sand trap.
更不说他的球童跌入沙坑
Well, at least they didn't use the name.
至少他们没用那个绰号♥
Hats off to you, Bobby "Wrong balls" Cobb.
脱帽致敬 "乌龙手"鲍比·科布
You're a legend.
你是个传奇人物
You were on TV. That's neat!
你上电视了 了不起啊
Yeah, I'm going home.
是啊 我要回家了
Oh, come on, man. Nobody watches sports.
别这样 兄弟 没人会看这种运动
"Wrong balls" is trending on twitter.
"乌龙手"上微博排行了
It's above "Bieber."
在“比伯”之上
Helpful. What?
帮倒忙 什么
You all sound like that teacher on the "Peanuts" Cartoon.
你口气就像“花生漫画”里那个老师
Get out! Out! Out! Out! Out! Out! Out! Out! Out! Out! Out!
出来出来出来出来出来出来出来出来
This is my fault.
都是我的错
Travis, blaming yourself
崔维斯 把别人的错
for someone else's actions is ridiculous.
归到自己头上是可笑的
Besides, I made this happen
而且 这件事是因为
by wishing it so. I really abused my powers.
我的祈祷发生的 我滥用了自己的能力
You don't have any powers.
你哪有什么能力
My psychic said you'd say that.
我的灵媒说就知道你会这么说
Psychics are stupid.
灵媒神马的最傻了
She said you'd say that.
她说就知道你会这么说
Well, I can't win at this game.
够了 我赢不了你
Calm down. This is my screwup.
冷静 是我搞砸了
Let me go apologize to dad.
我去跟老爸道歉
No. This is my bad. I get to apologize to him.
不 是我不好 我去跟他道歉
Cool! Wizard versus nerd!
厉害 巫师与书呆子的对决
"I'll strike you down with my spell!"
我要用咒语打败你
"No, science is the answer!"
不 科学才是王道
I think I got it out. Somebody say something to me.
水好像出来的 有人跟我说话吗
Wah, wah-wah, wah, wah-wah.
哇 哇 哇 哇
It chews gum while it eats buffalo wings.
她边嚼口香糖 边啃布法罗辣鸡翅
How did it beat us?
她是怎么赢我们的
Look...
听着
I used to watch "Jeopardy!" every day
我以前每天都看"打破沙锅问到底"
because I had a major lady rod for Alex Trebek...
因为我很崇拜阿力克斯·特里伯克
till I found out he was Canadian. Gross.
直到我发现他是加拿大人 粗鲁
This can't end like this.
不能就这么结束了
Team up if you want. I'll take you both down together.
随你们组队 我会把你们都放倒
Want to form an alliance? Team up like Nato?
要不要结盟 像北约那样
Isn't Nato the guy that lived in O.J.'s guest house?
他不是住在辛普森一家客房♥的那人吗
How?
怎么结盟
I just don't understand
我就不明白
how you can't see this is all my fault.
为什么你看不出这都是我的错
Um, because you're not magic?
因为你不是魔法师
Oh, honey, I just wish that water would come out already.
亲爱的 我刚祈祷希望水能流出来
I believe.
服了你了
Look.
看
How many of these have you sold? Ten.
你卖♥♥出几件了 十件
Okay, I'm gonna buy the rest. Here.
好 剩下的我买♥♥了 拿着
Okay. Everybody, we got to find the other ten.
好了 各位 我们得找到卖♥♥出的十件
Let's split up.
我们分头行动
Okay. No, no. No, move it!
好 不不不 滚开
I need that shirt.
我要这件衣服
Give me the shirt.
把衣服给我
You're a weirdo.
你这怪胎
This will never be spoken of again.
以后不准提起这件事
Come on.
走吧
What?
怎么会
"'SUP, the Larmy?
你好 劳军团
I'm super busy whipping some chump-houses."
我忙着打击一个笨蛋组合呢
Hey, bartender,
酒保
how could you miss a question about bartending?
你怎能答错一个调酒的问题
I don't know, okay?
我不知道 好吗
You missed the one about blood-draining parasites.
你也答错了那个血吸虫的问题
Not the same. It is... the same.
那不一样 就是一样
All right. What's up?
说吧 什么事
Mom said I could apologize first, and then she's going to,
老妈说 我先道歉 然后她再道歉
and I quote, "Bring it home with some real emotion."
她的原话是"带着真情实感回家"
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表