剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
Stan is tenth on the waiting list.
斯坦在候选名单上排第十
It's not fair. When I hugged the headmaster,
这不公平 我和校长拥抱的时候
I let him press up against the twins.
我有让他压到我的小双的
He got sugar from the Ice Queen?
他居然占了冰雪皇后的便宜
He's a dead man!
他死定了
Calm down. I liked it.
淡定 我还挺享受的
Cool.
那好吧
Wait. Don Bauer is headmaster at Schiller?
等会 堂·鲍尔是席勒的校长
Guess who he golfs with?
猜他的高尔夫球友是谁
There you are, lefty.
原来你躲在这啊 小左
Grayson, I'm about to walk in and see you,
格雷森 我就要见到你了
so I want to apologize in advance
所以我想先跟你道个歉
for making fun of your $100 haircut.
因为我待会要嘲笑你花一百美金剪的头
So thanks again for letting my dad...
再次感谢你 让我老爸
hate you.
讨厌你
I'm her man
我是她男人
I'm her father
我是她爸
She's my lover
她是我情人
She's my daughter
她是我闺女
We're singin' here
我们在这唱得
like a couple of fools
像对傻瓜
cause we both got kicked
只因我们都是
in the family Jules
茱尔斯一家人
Hey, we just got started,
我们才刚开始唱呢
so why don't you sit down?
你找个地儿坐着听吧
Dadgummit!
奶奶个熊
Hmm. Oh, hey, Laurie.
劳里
Oh. Candy corn.
是玉米糖耶
...family Jules
茱尔斯一家人
Every house ought to have a jam room, don't you think?
每家都该有个音乐房♥的 你说对吧
Ideally, it wouldn't be in my bedroom.
对是对 可不该在我卧室里
Well, I already went all the way through the sports section
我已经蹲在马桶上把整个体育版
on the crapper,
都看完了
So I'm fixin' to spend the
所以俺今天上午剩下的时间
rest of the morning in here. Count me in.
就待在这了 算我一个
Drums and guitar. I'm so lucky.
吉他加鼓点 我咋这么幸福
I gotta go.
我得闪了
Whatever, dude. If it's too loud, you're too old.
随便你 小子 嫌吵就说明你老了
Am I right?
我说的没错吧
Let's play.
开始吧
So, dad, I missed you. How ya been?
爸 我想你了 你最近怎么样
That sounds more like talkin' than playin'.
你这不是演奏 是聊天耶
Okay, what if I, uh, drop a beat?
好吧 那我要是加上点节奏呢
So, dad, I missed you, how you been?
爸 我想你了 你最近怎么样
I think I'm gonna go take a walk.
我要出去散步了
Do you remember how mom used to make us
你记不记得妈妈以前
start every single morning
每天一大早都让我们说
by saying why we loved each other?
我们爱对方些什么
That's why I quit eatin' breakfast.
所以我连早饭都不吃了
You know what, dad?
你知道吗 爸
Every time you come to visit me,
你每次来看我
I-I always hope that you're gonna want
我总是希望你会想要
to spend some time with just me, but you never do.
跟我单独相处 但你从来不这样
I guess that's fine,
我想这也没关系
but there's really no reason for you to be here, is there?
不过这样你还待在这干吗呢
You sound just like your mother when she got ticked off.
你这语气跟你妈妈发火的时候一样
Now go ahead and do what she always did
继续啊 就像她一样
and just finish me off with a big one.
发通大火 然后我就解脱了
Why don't you get the heck out of my house?
你最好从我家出去
Attagirl.
好样儿的
I am gettin' trick-or-treaters this year!
我今年要派糖咯
A boat is not a home until you use candy
要用糖把孩子引诱到船上以后
to lure children on it.
这船才像个家的样子
Dad, never use the words "lure" and "children"
老爸 别把"引诱"和"孩子"这俩词
in the same sentence.
放在一块说
Cool. Haunted boat!
酷 鬼船
Thanks, buddy. Hey, can we dress Stan up
谢谢 伙计 我们能不能把斯坦
as a tiny pirate
打扮成一个小海盗
and strap him to the top of the --
然后把他绑在那上边
No. Bobby, can we talk?
不行 鲍比 能跟你谈一下吗
And since you're pals, we thought you could talk
既然你们是球友 我们想请你
to the headmaster to see if he could move Stan to the top
跟校长谈谈 看他能不能把斯坦
of the waiting list, and, uh, we got you this as a thank you.
挪到候补名单的前面 我们准备了谢礼
Aw, that's sweet, Ellie.
你还真是贴心呀 艾莉
I want back in as guardian.
我想做回他的监护人
That's not funny.
一点也不好笑
They ran out of plastic spiders,
塑料蜘蛛卖♥♥光了
so I got some fake dog poops.
所以我就买♥♥了点假狗屎
But it can still be as scary. We'll put 'em in the web,
也可以吓人的 把它放在蜘蛛网上
and people will be like,
别人看见了就会想
"Damn, how big is that spider"?
靠 这蜘蛛得有多大啊
Great idea, Laurie.
好主意 劳里
Are you still pissy 'cause I scared you?
你还因为我吓唬你而生气呢
Dude, we scare each other every year.
哥们 我们每年都互相吓唬啊
Yeah, but that's when I was a kid.
可我以前还是个小孩
I'm over it.
我现在不玩那个了
Hey, Trav. I got a costume idea.
小崔 我想到我们该穿什么了
You and me -- Captain and Tennille.
咱俩打扮成 船长与塔妮尔
And no fights about this. I'm Tennille.
我要扮塔妮尔 不许跟我争
But I'm not really doing a costume this year, gramp.
但我今年不准备扮装 爷爷
He's just being a typical kid who goes to college and then
他就是典型的小屁孩 一上大学就以为
thinks he's too mature for all the fun stuff he used to love.
自己长大了 不玩小时候玩的东西了
Well, if you ever outgrow go-carts,
你以后要是不玩单座赛车了
you're out of my will.
我就把你踢出我的遗嘱
Got it. Laurie, I don't think that --
知道了 劳里 我不认为
Where the hell did Laurie go?
劳里跑哪去了
Aah! That's twice! Peace!
两次咯 和平
That's a fun way to say good-bye, isn't it?
这样道别挺还真有意思
Peace!
和平
It's not me, isn't it? No, not really.
不是我的风格对吧 确实不是
Did you really tell Chick to...
你真的跟小基说
"Get the heck outta this here house"?
从我家出去
I didn't do it like Yosemite Sam, but yeah.
我没学红胡子山姆 不过我是说了
Y'all just don't get it. Stop throwing things!
恁们就是不明白 别再扔我了
"Y'all" is okay.
说"恁们"没什么不妥
When I was a kid, my dad could sense when I needed him,
我小时候 我爸能感觉到我需要他
and he'd just -- he'd put his arms out like this,
然后他就会 他就会这样张开双臂
and...oh, his hug would make it so much better.
他搂我一下 所有事就都烟消云散了
Come here.
过来
You're just so sweaty. Jeez.
你怎么这么多汗 天啊
Okay. Well, my work here is done. See you at the party.
好吧 我的任务完成了 派对见
What's your costume gonna be? Mole? Rat?
你要扮成什么 鼹鼠 老鼠
Something with beady eyes?
还是其他什么小眼睛物体
Same thing as every year.
跟每年一样
I'm just gonna throw on my prince costume,
我穿上我的王子装
and be handsome.
扮帅就行了
You watch. I'm gonna get my dad to open up to me.
等着瞧 我会让我爸对我敞开心扉的
Do you really think you're gonna change
你真的认为你能在接下来的两天里
who he is as a person in the next two days? No.
改变他的性格吗 不可能
No, when the weekend's over,
没错 等过完这个周末
you're gonna know that you hurt his feelings.
你就会知道你伤害了他的感情
You're gonna start feeling guilty,
你就会开始内疚
start spiraling out of control.
开始情绪失控
Start stress eating, which sucks,
开始暴饮暴食 这很烦人的
because I'm gonna have to drive to the Keys to get you
因为我又得开车去礁岛
those conch fritters that you love --
给你买♥♥你喜欢吃的炸海螺丸子
All because you were mean to your daddy.
这一切都因为你对你的老爸刻薄
Oh, my god. I was mean to my daddy.
天啊 我对我老爸很刻薄
Oh, great. Now my car is gonna smell like conch.
这下好了 我的车又要一股海螺味儿了
Are you sure it was conch?
你确定那是海螺的味儿吗
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表