剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
'stache attack!
涂脸攻击
What? Hold still. Rules are rules.
什么啊 别动 要守规矩
I'm gonna go find that time capsule.
我准备去找找时间囊
Borrowed a metal detector from tom.
我从汤姆那里借了个金属探测器
Hmm. Surprisingly, not a robot.
不是吧 竟然不是机器人
Why does he care so much about that time c--
他为什么对时间囊那么在意...
Oh, my god. I know why. Don't tell me.
天呐 我知道了 别跟我说
Please, let me figure this out.
拜托 让我自己想想
I'm like Sherlock Holmes. You're not.
我就是福尔摩斯 你才不是
Really? Because I figured out where that smell was coming from
是嘛 我都知道从那冰箱里散发出的味道
in the refrigerator.
是什么东西
It was a bag of liquidy lettuce. Clever girl.
是一包莴苣汁 聪明的孩子
Why would Travis care about the time capsule?
崔维斯为什么那么在意时间囊呢
Why? Hmm.
为什么啊
Why, why, why...
为啥为啥为啥
The question is... why?
问题就是 为什么
This may be harder than the case of the stinky fridge.
这比辨别冰箱里的臭味要难多了
Oh, my god. I need a clue.
天呐 我需要个线索
I need a clue.
我要线索
What is Travis sad about?
崔维斯为什么难过
Kirsten leaving. The girl.
科里斯顿要离开 这个小姑娘
Great job, Watson.
好样的 华生
Yeah.
客气
Okay, now...
行了 那么
Now?
然后呢
Is there anything in that time capsule
时间囊中有没有什么
that would make Kirsten want to stay in Florida?
可以让科里斯顿留在佛罗里达的东西
There's old photos,
那里面有老照片
my grandmother's engagement ring,
我祖母的订婚戒指
38 special cassettes...
38盘精选录音带
Go back. Old photos.
倒回去 老照片
Go forward. The ring?
继续 戒指吗
The ring. Of course. It's the ring!
戒指 是啊 就是戒指
Travis wants to propose.
崔维斯想求婚
Yay! I got it! Wow!
我明白了 太棒了
Wait. No! No!
等等 不行 不行
What, "No! No!"?
什么让你狮吼啊
Um, I was just...
没什么
A new dance I made up. It's called the no-no dance.
我的一个新舞蹈 叫"不不舞"
No-no, no-no!
不不 不不
No-no, no-no!
不不 不不
No-no, no-no!
不不 不不
Weird.
有异常
Stop doing my no-no dance.
别跳我的不不舞
And for the record, it's like this.
而且 应该是这样跳的
No-no, no-no!
不不 不不
No-no, no-no!
不不 不不
And wipe off that stupid mustache.
去把你那堆胡子剃掉
You look like a really gay Freddie Mercury.
你看上去真像同性恋弗雷迪·莫库里
♪ Penny can ♪
扔硬币罐
Travis is too young to get engaged. I have to stop this.
崔维斯订婚还太早了 我要阻止他
You just have to step back and let him live his life.
你要退在一边 放手让他自己生活
I mean, what if I go nuts on this,
那我要是因为这档子事疯了怎么办
and then I bite my tongue about his weird haircut?
我还得忍♥受他怪异的发型
If you tell Travis he can't propose,
如果你跟崔维斯说不能求婚
he's just gonna go do it anyway.
他还是会那么做的啊
I have to step back, don't I?
我一定要退一步了 是吗
Yeah, that'll happen.
是啊 早晚都要的
You don't believe in me?
你不相信我吗
Jules...
茱尔斯
I really, really don't.
我真的 真的 不相信你
Not with this one.
不光是这件事
You can't just sit back. Keep your chin up, girl.
你就是爱管闲事 加油 美女
I can and I will.
我行的 我会退步的
I can't and I won't. Help me.
我不行也不可能的 快帮我
"Bobby cobb," Right there on the can.
"鲍比·科布" 大名挂起
Man, my name's got a lot of B's in it.
伙计 我名字里有好多B啊
My name doesn't have any B's in it.
我名字里一个B也没有
Aw. Sorry I brought it up. It's okay.
抱歉提到这个 没事
So far, we've spent $300
目前为止 我们在罐子和标签上
on cans and labels,
花费了三百美元
another $100 on pennies...
还有一百美元的硬币
Man, buying money felt weird.
伙计 买♥♥钱总觉得怪怪的
I know,
我知道
but you got to spend money to make money, right?
但是舍不得孩子套不到狼 是吧
Ah, it's a popular saying, so I believe in it.
俗话是那么说 我就信它吧
It's like "Location, location, location."
就像是 "地段 地段 地段"
I don't know what the hell that means,
我不知道到底是什么意思
but man, I believe it to the core.
但我完全相信这句话
Hey, honey, what are you doing
亲爱的 这铁罐子里剩下的油漆
when there's still paint left in the cans? Bagging it up.
你怎么处理啊 打包了
Could be a moneymaker.
这可以赚钱
No, no. Thank you, though,
不 不用 不过谢谢你
Bobby. Thanks.
鲍比 谢谢
Suze Orman called with
苏西·欧曼打来问另一个
another hot investment tip--
炙手可热的投资提醒
Bags of...
一袋
paint.
油漆
Excuse me, do you have the time?
抱歉 现在几点了
Yeah. It's, uh, "I'm married" o'clock.
现在是 已婚时间
Okay.
好了
They're not into you.
她们不是对你有意思
You doubt everyone--
你不信任所有人
Bobby and Laurie's penny can business,
鲍比和劳里做扔硬币罐的生意
Jules staying out of Travis' life.
茱尔斯不再干涉崔维斯的生活
You even doubt my magnetic sexuality.
你甚至质疑我的男性魅力
I might doubt those things
我质疑这些是因为
because I'm a sane person.
我是个思维健全的人
Mm.
是吗
Sorry, I couldn't hear you.
抱歉 我刚才没听见
The breasts she was pressing into my back were way too loud.
她刚才压我背后的胸太"大"了
Here you go.
给你
Never really dug a hole before. Wait, what the hell is this?
以前从没挖过坑 等等 这是什么
That is your first blister.
那是你第一个水泡
Wow. I have not lived a hard life.
我从没经历过辛苦的生活
You're welcome.
不客气
Hey, mom, you and dad got married young. Do you regret it?
老妈 你跟老爸结婚那么早 后悔吗
Yes. And thank you for asking.
当然 谢谢关心
I mean, that was the worst thing ever.
那真是空前绝后的糟糕事儿
It's like throwing all of your dreams
就像是把你所有的梦想
into a dumpster and then just pooping on them.
都扔进了垃圾桶 然后在上面拉屎
No.
不行
But then again...
话说回来
because of that marriage, we got you.
正因为我们结婚了 才拥有你
So I guess on the topic
所以我认为
of getting married young like an idiot,
在愚蠢地早婚这个问题上
I have no real strong feelings either way. You know?
我并没有非常强烈的感觉 懂吗
I got married at 16 to the love of my life.
我16岁和我一生的挚爱结合
Best thing I ever did.
是我这辈子最美妙的事
Hey, Trav,
小崔
Did you happen to find any of Tom's business in those holes?
你觉得这里有汤姆什么事吗
Let me check. No.
我看看 没有
Sorry, Tom. None of your business over here.
不好意思 汤姆 这里没你的事
Don't you love her fire?
难道你不喜欢她的热情吗
I guess.
我想是的
I brought some stuff for you to bury.
我带了点东西让你埋起来
Yeah, that's not really what I'm doing, dude.
我现在没在做这个 伙计
Oh, yay!
好耶
"Penny can world headquarters"?
扔硬币罐全球总部
I spent the last of our cash on this banner
我把我们剩下的钱都花在这条横幅
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表