剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
I'm gonna go upstairs.
我要上楼去了
You want me to come with you?
你想我陪你吗
No.
不想
You're already part of the gang and you're blowing it.
他们已经接纳你了 你却把它搞砸了
Still right here.
我还在呢
Ohh! God. All that news,
上帝啊 看了那么多新闻
and I still can't get the world's misery out of my head.
我还是没法将这个世界的悲苦置之度外
No, Mr. Cobb, let it all in.
不 科布先生 要先"置之度内"
It's the only way to become desensitized,
只有这样才能变得麻木
like the rest of us. White noise, dad.
就跟我们一样 浮云 老爸
Okay.
好吧
Tsunamis, war, earthquakes, poverty, genocide,
海啸 战争 地震 贫穷 种族灭绝
racism, hunger, urban gangs...
种族主义 饥饿 黑社会
Yeah! Baby, the world sucks, but who cares?
宝贝儿 世界糟透了 可是谁在乎呀
He's back!
重振雄风
M-Mrs. Torres?
托瑞斯太太
What? I know you were mean to me the other morning,
干吗 我知道你那天早上对我很刻薄
but, uh, writing me a personal apology note --
但是 亲自给我写道歉纸条
that's special.
这还真是意义非凡
What are you talking about? I hate apologies.
你说什么呀 我最讨厌道歉了
They make me feel worse than when Andy sets me up
道歉的感觉比安迪捉弄我
to call someone by the wro -- ong...
让我叫错别人的名字
name.
还烂
Is that our new thing? Fake apology notes?
这是咱俩的新玩意吗 假造道歉纸条
Yep. And I promise I'll only do it to you.
没错 我保证这招只留给你
I hate it.
真烂
Thank you.
谢谢
This is good. This is a-a good thing.
很好 这是 这是好事
Go home, Tom.
回家待着去 汤姆
*Thought a lot about you today
*今天一直在想你
*Why I did I can't exactly say
*我也说不准为什么会那么想你
*'cause you can't...
*因为你无法
Put Big Carl down.
把大卡尔放下
No. He understands me.
不 他懂我
Come on.
快点放下
Come with me.
跟我来
Stay right there.
待在这别动
What is this?
这是什么
Well, it's a pet cemetery, to honor the fallen.
这是宠物公墓 祭拜那些逝者的
You know, that's the dove,
那是鸽子
that's the squirrel,
那是松鼠
and in that one, I just buried your whole shoe.
我把你那整只鞋都埋在那下面了
The lizard was really on there.
那只蜥蜴真的是被踩扁了
This is a little creepy.
这有点诡异
Yeah, serial killer alert.
是啊 出现连环杀手了
Are we really at a dead lizard's funeral
我们真的要在你♥妈♥的♥院子里
in your mom's yard?
参加蜥蜴的葬礼吗
You did this to us.
拜你所赐
Did you just bring me out here to make fun of me?
你叫我出来就是为了给我难堪吗
No. Look, I don't like sharing how I feel,
不 听着 我不喜欢分享我的感受
especially in front of the peanut gallery,
特别是当着这群路人甲乙丙
but I know it matters to you,
但是我知道这对你来说很重要
so I invited them so they could all hear me say this...
所以我就把他们叫来了 让我们听我说
You're an idiot.
你是个蠢货
You're worried that we're not alike enough to be together.
你担心咱俩会因为分歧太多而分开
One of my favorite things about us
我最喜欢你的一点就是
is how different we are.
你跟我很不同
It's the couples that are different that really work.
正是相互之间的差异才会让感情长久
I mean, look at these freaks.
看看这些怪胎
I mean, his favorite movie is "Die Hard", and...
他最喜欢的电影是《虎胆龙威》
she's a horrible person.
她是个烂人
My favorite movie is actually "Love Actually".
我最喜欢的电影其实是《真爱至上》
Ooh. There's the sequel.
还有续集
I've been scared to say this,
我一直不敢说
but all those ways that you're different from me --
但是你跟我之间的种种差异
that's why I love you.
正是我爱你的地方
I love you, Jules.
我爱你 茱尔斯
May I help you?
你要点什么
Hey, Rach, now bare with me, I have to order for everyone.
小瑞 别嫌罗嗦 我要帮一群人点单
Okay, I'll have one soy largey, one teeny-tiny,
好 我要一个酱油大咖 一个小咖
one teeny teeny tiny unleaded,
一个无咖♥啡♥因♥的小小咖
one plain Jane extra yum, what the hell, make it a double yum.
一个普通杯 加好喝 算了 加俩好喝
Uh... a baby Joey, a midnight
一杯小乔伊 午夜咖啡
with a full moon--hold the pumkin,
加满月 再加南瓜咖啡
and midium coffee I need a heavy "D" in a travel mug.
再来杯中咖 装在旅行杯里 要加重D
Please... two crazy Ivans,
再来 两个疯狂伊凡
a Sauron's eye and also I need a damn and an iced damn,
一个索伦之眼 一杯诅咒 一杯加冰诅咒
a sneaky Pete, a double drip with a snip of whip,
一个卑鄙皮特 一杯双水滴加一点奶油
and a frap cap heavy on that...
再来个上面缠着个小帽子的...
Oh, and let's see what's fresh...
再看看今天有啥新的
Okay, well, I'll take three raisin happy muffins, a French mustache
我要三个葡萄干幸福松饼 一个法式小胡子
and a fart muffin, that is not for me.
再来个屁香松饼 可不是给我吃的
Oh, I fogot to order my own coffee.
我忘了点我自己的咖啡了
Can I get a Taye Diggs which is black and extra strong and smooth
我要一杯特浓 超强 顺滑
but also very sweet?
但又很甜的泰·迪格斯
Would it be easier if I just came back there and made it myself?
要是我自己进去做 是不是会简单一点
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表