剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
Imase! Hey! Irasshaimase!
欢迎 欢迎光临[日语]
What just happened?
怎么回事
Remember the other night when we had sushi?
还记得我们吃寿司的那天晚上吗
I just loved the way the chefs greeted us,
我好喜欢那个主厨欢迎我们的方式
so I thought we'd start doing it here.
所以我想以后在家也这样
Hey! Irasshaimase! Hey! Irasshaimase!
欢迎光临 欢迎光临
I like it.
我喜欢
I hate it more than anything ever.
我怎么就这么讨厌呢
Oh, cool. Then we'll just do it to you.
那好 我们就对你一个人这样
Should I bring this shirt to college?
我该带上这件衣服去大学吗
I mean, I've been working out a lot, so I'm not sure
我一直都在健身 所以我不太确定
that it's obvious anymore that it's supposed to be ironic.
这个的讽刺意味是否还那么明显
It's still pretty obvious.
还蛮明显的
I'm gonna miss you the most.
我一定会最想你
I can't believe you're leaving in a week.
真不敢相信你还有一星期就要走了
Andy, do I look old enough to have a kid in college?
安迪 我看上去像老到有个读大学的儿子吗
Not unless you had him when you were 9.
除非你9岁就生了他
Thank you.
多谢
And then they kiss.
接着他们就该亲亲了
That tickles.
好痒哦
Oh, my god.
我的天
You know what I loved most about college?
知道我最喜欢大学什么吗
Oh, jelly bean.
没脑子的
Are you confusing college with that management training course
你是不是把大学和你在餐馆上的
that you took at the waffle house?
管理培训课程搞混了
Fine. I didn't "Go to college,"
好吧 我的确没上过大学
but I still used to like to hang out
不过我以前喜欢去玩
and pretend I was a student
假装自己是个学生
and go to all the awesome parties.
还去参加好多超赞的派对
I even joined a sorority,
我甚至还曾加入过女生联谊会
but the politics drove me crazy.
不过那些女生的斗争逼得我发疯
So Kelly Archer gave Suzy Whitley's boyfriend a... whoa-oh!
凯莉·阿尔澈给苏西·维特利的男友来了个
I'm not supposed to go on her parents' boat for spring break?
我却不能上她父母船去度春假
That, my friends, is horse crap.
朋友们 那简直就是扯淡
So I packed... Laurie, sweetheart,
于是我就打包 劳里 亲爱的
I think your point's over here somewhere.
你有点扯远了
Remember, there was something that you loved about college...
还记得你是想说你最喜欢大学的是
Okay, I'm lost inside my brain again.
好吧 我又没头绪了
Oh, jelly bean.
没脑子
Drinking games! I loved drinking games!
饮酒游戏 我爱饮酒游戏
Wine up, everybody! Wine up!
倒酒 各位 倒酒
Ohh! All right. Get it in!
好了 弹进去
Ohh! Uh-huh! Chug it, loser!
输了得罚酒
But don't drink in college. You're not of age yet.
不过到了大学不许喝酒 你还没到年龄
It doesn't even look like fun.
看起来就没劲
Oh, it's--it's really hard to chug pinot.
皮诺酒要一口干太晕了
Man, I love fishing off the boat.
我超爱在船上钓鱼
I mean, I still have to run over to the beach to cast,
虽然我得跑到海边去挥杆
plus you gotta wait for a break in traffic
而且可能得等到路上车少点
to reel anything in...
才能抛线
and even then you gotta reel it in quick.
就是这种时候都得抓紧时间抛出去
I like being your son.
我喜欢做你儿子
Oh, hey, I got a new laptop for college.
我上大学买♥♥了台新笔记本
Thought you might want the old one.
想着你可能能用这台旧的
Hot damn, buddy! My first computer.
太炫了 我的第一台电脑
Hey, you know how much I'm gonna miss you, right?
你知道我会有多想你的吧
Same here.
我也一样
Whoo! Fish on, baby! I got a big one!
鱼上钩了 宝贝 钓到条大的
Nope. Just another bus.
不 又一辆巴士而已
Hey! Irasshaimase!
欢迎光临
Why do you keep doing this when you know I hate it?
你明知道我讨厌这个干嘛还一直这样
You just answered your own question.
你这是自问自答
Ellie, why is Tom mowing your lawn?
艾莉 汤姆为什么帮你锄草
He feels bad for me. I-I'm not sure why.
他看我可怜吧 我也不太清楚
Maybe it's because he thinks that your son died.
或许因为他以为你儿子去世了
Satan will now explain.
魔鬼会解释的
Do you guys remember yesterday when I was really upset
你们还记得昨天我的拿铁还剩一小口
because Andy threw away my latte when it still had a sip left?
就被安迪扔了的时候 我有多郁闷吗
I'm still mad about that.
我现在还很生气
Yeah. I feel bad, too.
我也很难过
Anyway, Tom came up right after and said, "Who died?"
不知为什么 汤姆走过来问我谁死了
And I said, "Stan," But I was talking on my bluetooth.
我说斯坦 但我当时是在用蓝牙打电♥话♥
I wasn't talking to him, and before I could explain,
我没跟他说话 我还没来得及解释
he started crying and talking about God's plan.
他就哭起来了 并说起上帝的计划
And then he started doing things for me,
然后他就开始帮我做事
and, well, you know, I went with it.
然后 我就配合了一下
You're okay with this?
你也不介意吗
I don't wanna mow the lawn.
我可不想去锄草
It's, like, a thousand degrees out there.
外面热的要死
Ellie, no-look. Whoo!
艾莉 不用看
Hells, yeah.
见鬼 太棒了
I forget you even have a kid.
我都忘了你们还有个孩子
I mean, you never talk about Dan.
你们从没说起过丹
Stan. Who cares?
是斯坦 管他呢
Is there anything worse than an intelligent woman
世界上最糟糕的就是
who squirts out a baby and then just talks
一位知识女性生完孩子然后到处去讲
about every boring detail of its life?
关于这孩子所有无聊的生活细节
Andy, tell him what you think about that.
安迪 告诉他你是怎么想的
It might be the most unsexy thing in the world.
这大概是全世界最不性感的事了
Okay, I heard what you said about boring baby stories,
我听到你们在谈乏味的宝宝故事了
But I don't care. Check out this macaroni necklace
不过我不介意 看看这条
that Travis made me when he was 1.
崔维斯一岁时给我做的通心粉项链
1?
一岁
Fine. I made it. But I used his hands,
好吧 是我做的 不过我握着他的手
like he was just a little puppet.
就跟操纵木偶似的
Hey, guys.
你们好
Hi, Tom.
你好 汤姆
You want me to get your lawn, too, Jules?
要我也帮你锄草吗 茱尔斯
Oh, god. Thanks, Tom.
天啊 多谢了 汤姆
It is a tough time.
这段时间很煎熬
I-I can't imagine.
真难以想象
You're all going to hell.
你们都会下地狱的
So are you. You ate his lasagna last night.
你也会 你昨晚吃了他的千层面
I ate dead baby lasagna?
我吃了死孩子的千层面
And you loved it,
你吃的可欢了
so put on a sad face,
赶紧摆出苦瓜脸
because tonight Tom is making Mexican.
因为今晚汤姆要做墨西哥菜
Oh, Mexican! Yeah! Ooh! So good.
墨西哥菜 太棒了
I'm sorry.
真抱歉
I can't believe Travis is leaving home.
真难相信崔维斯要离开家了
Oh, it feels like just yesterday--
感觉就像是昨天的事
Okay, I shouldn't have to say this to a girl.
我一般不跟女生讲这话的
I'm right here.
我在这儿
I can't help it, honey. You are rocking major cleave today.
人家忍♥不住嘛 你今天可是波涛汹涌啊
Travis used to eat out of these. Oh, boy.
崔维斯以前吃这个 饶了我吧
You are really gonna lose it when he splits, aren't you?
他离开的时候你肯定会抓狂
No, 'cause I got a whole week to deal.
不会啊 我有一周时间来处理呢
I've already started my coping process.
我已经启动我的应对程序了
Getting nostalgic--day one.
第一天 怀旧
Starting tomorrow,
从明天开始
I'm gonna spend every waking second with him.
我要时时刻刻和他在一起
Oh. I already have a list of stuff we're gonna do.
我已经把我们要做的事情列出来了
Oh. What's so fun about a motorcycle ride?
骑摩托车有什么好玩的
when I go too fast, he's gonna be afraid of dying,
我骑得飞快的时候他害怕会死掉
and he's gonna hug me so tight.
这样他就会紧紧地抱住我
Ugh. Poor Trav.
可怜的小崔
I know. He's screwed.
我知道的 他死定了
Hey. Do you want me to teach you how to use that bad boy?
你要我教你怎么用这玩意吗
Please. I've mostly been using it like a magazine--
拜托 我目前基本把它当杂♥志♥来用
You know, hitting flies with it,
你知道的 拍苍蝇啊
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表