剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
will keep getting better and better,
会越来越好
'cause you're the type of person who deserves to be happy.
因为你是应该获得幸福的人
Oh, look.
快看
Look. My wedding ring.
看哪 我的结婚戒指
That's cool.
太酷了
Wanna go back inside?
要进去吗
Yes.
好
Me ring come back, the Jules calm down#
我的戒指回来了 茱尔斯冷静了
All right. No, no, no. All right, Mr.Happy pants.
好了 别别别 行了 欢乐先生
Tone it down. Just get in the house.
小点声 赶紧进去
No.
别
Are you ready? Count of three.
准备好没 数到三
One... two... Hello? Hello?
一 二 喂 喂
Is your girlfriend having
你的女朋友和她家人
a nice holiday with her family?
假期是否过得开心
Look, I like the way you talk, okay?
听着 我喜欢你的讲话方式
I'm already starting to miss it.
我都开始怀念了
Give me a taste of old Bobby. Old Bobby-baroo.
让我回味一下鲍比的老滋味 老鲍比式的
Figured out a way to swallow the key.
想出了吞钥匙的办法
I love you, dad.
我爱你 爸爸
People don't understand me either.
大家也听不懂我的话
That's why I don't talk as much.
所以我不怎么开口
Have you been sittin' there the whole time?
你是一直坐在这儿吗
All my friends make fun of me.
我的朋友都笑我
The only one who doesn't is Travis.
只有崔维斯不会
Makes sense now. He was raised by a mumbly.
现在我明白了 他爹说话就口齿不清
A bumblebee?
黄蜂精吗
A mumbly. You should be grateful you have friends
口齿不清 你应该感到庆幸有这种朋友
that love you the way that you are.
因为他们喜欢你的本来面目
Are we done talking now?
说完了吗
Okay, everyone.
现在各位
I present you the turkey
我将呈上火鸡
and Laurie Keller's ninth and final outfit.
和劳里·凯勒的第九件也是最后一件礼服
I would've beaten Katy Perry,
我本来可以打败凯蒂·佩里的
but I ran out of boob tape.
但我的胸贴用完了
Still, I've never been prouder of myself, so...
不过 我还是为自己感到骄傲 所以
Yeah. Yeah. Nice.
是啊 是啊 很棒了
Okay. Everyone, let's join hands.
好了各位 手拉起来
You know, every year this blessing gets easier for me,
知道吗 这祝词一年比一年好说
because I am more and more thankful
因为我越来越感激
for all of you in my life.
我的生命中有你们所有人
You all give me so much love that, I don't know,
你们给了我太多爱 怎么说呢
sometimes II hope I give enough back to you. You do.
有时我会想给你们同样的爱 你给了
Seriously, it is amazing to stand here
说真的 真的很神奇 我站在这
and know that if I ever needed any one of you, that you would--
知道不管我何时需要你们 你们都会
Hold on. H hold on. Hold on. Hold on.
等等 等 等等 等等等等
Hold on. I can't miss the toast.
等等 我可不能错过祝词
Yeah. Okay. Go ahead.
好了 继续吧
if I ever needed any one of you,
不管我何时需要你们
that you would be there for me.
你们在我身边
So thank you so much. I love you guys. Let's eat.
所以非常感谢你们 我爱你们 开吃吧
Pass the potatoes.
给我土豆
All right.
好
Someone's gotta carve the bird.
谁来切火鸡
I'll carve the bird. You're gonna carve it.
我来切 你切吧
Jules, what I was gonna say before you poisoned me...
茱尔斯 在你毒害我之前我想说的是
I'm so lucky that I found you.
我很幸运遇到了你
I'm not as open and quick with my feelings as you are,
我不像你一样能够开放自如地表达情感
but thank you for not putting any pressure on me.
但多谢你没有给我压力
You take as much time as you need.
你慢慢来没关系
Not too much time, right?
也不能太久是吧
I wouldn't. Right.
最好别 好吧
I'll show you how#
我会告诉你如何
You can take my hand#
拉起我的手
And save me#
拯救我
Okay. You all know the rules. First team to guess
好 你们都知道规则 第一个猜到
what in sam hell we were saying gets a point.
我们到底在说啥的队伍 得一分
This is way better than pictionary. Go.
这比画图猜词游戏好玩多了 开始
Okay. Golf balls. Eagles.
高尔夫球 老鹰
Galapagos island things, you take off your body.
格拉帕格斯岛啥的 你身子下去
All right. Some sort of animal.
应该是某种动物
Uh... it's either Bolshevik Revolution or, uh...
要么是资产阶级革命 要么
All right. Jules!
好了 茱尔斯
Um, we're gonna go with animals. Yeah, baby! Yes!
我们猜是动物 对 宝贝 对
No.
错
He says no. Really?
他说错 不是吗
No. No. All right.
不是 不是 好吧
We're gonna do this again. We're gonna go again.
我们再来一次 再来一次
No point. No point. No point. No point. No point for the ladies.
没分 没分 没分 女子队没分
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表