剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
It's okay. It's okay. It's scary to meet your boyfriend's mom.
没事的 见男朋友的老妈是很恐怖
This is such a disaster. Not at all.
这简直糟透了 没有的事
My nose has stopped bleeding, and this is an old shirt.
我的鼻子已经不流血了 这也是件旧衣服
I did love that vase.
不过我倒是很爱那花瓶
I swear, I tripped on a marble. I I know. I mean, it's weird
我发誓 我被弹球绊倒了 我知道
that we can't find it, but I'm sure it's real.
虽说我们没找到弹球 但是我相信你
Here, mom. Babe, are you okay?
给 妈 宝贝 你没事吧
Yeah, I'm fine. I-I just got a little bit nervous.
我没事 我只是有点紧张
I know how important your mom is to you.
我知道你妈对你来说有多重要
I see her picture every time I'm in your bed.
我每次在你床上都看到她的照片
Wait. You've been in his bed? I'm gonna throw up.
等会 你上过他的床了 我要吐了
Oh, again? Plus, Travis scared me.
又吐 再加上崔维斯也吓唬我
He said that you always embarrass him whenever
他说他每次带女孩子回家
he brings a girl home. Travis,
你都会让他难堪 崔维斯
I said I would never do that again.
我说过我不会再干那种事了
Hi, Kristen What was that?
嗨 科里斯顿 什么声音
What was what? It's starting again.
什么什么声音 又开始了
Hi, Kristen. Hi, Kristen!
嗨 科里斯顿 嗨 科里斯顿
Hi, Kristen!
嗨 科里斯顿
Hey, Kristen.
嘿 科里斯顿
Okay, everybody, big finish.
好了 大家一块来个闪亮结尾
Hi, Kristen
嗨 科里斯顿
It's Kirsten, but you can call me whatever
我叫科尔斯顿 不过你们可以随便叫
I hate that I'm singing
我怎么也唱起来了
She's like a nervous little bird.
她就跟惊弓之鸟似的
Did you want something to drink?
你想喝点什么吗
Maybe, like, a glass of wine or Yes.
来杯红酒或是 红酒不错
Whoa, whoa. Hey. Gotta be 21 to drink in this house.
等一下 满二十一岁才许在这个家里喝酒
She's a grad student. She's 23.
她是研究生 二十三岁了
Let us help you get your bag
我们帮你把包
upstairs and unload. Yeah, yeah. Yeah, here.
拿到楼上去 来
Uh, this is a lot of laundry, probably.
也许带回来很多脏衣服要洗呢
Oh, boy, this is heavy. Right. Let's go unload.
好家伙 还真沉 我们去收拾一下吧
You know what those idiots are doing, yes?
你知道那帮傻蛋要干吗 对吧
Whoo! 23, baby! 23! Right on! Yeah! Whoa!
二十三 宝贝儿 二十三 厉害呀
That is my boy! Whoo!
这才是我的好孩子
Whoo! Wow, how'd your old girlfriend from high school take it?
你高中那个前女友什么反应
Was she crushed?
很受伤吗
You'll be back.
你会回头的
Let's go, turbo.
我们走 大个子
Yeah, she was totally crushed. But what are you gonna do?
她的确很受伤 可是那有什么办法
I mean, Kirsten's amazing.
科尔斯顿棒极了
Yeah. How amazing? Like...
有多棒 像是这样吗
How would you guys rate that on the creepo meter?
这家伙到底是有多怪异
About infinity?
无穷怪吗
Screw it. She said it was the best ever.
管他呢 她说我是史上最棒的
What up?!
厉害吧
How come he gets to do it?
凭什么他就能那样
Hey, hey, hey! Quick dad moment.
老爸来嘱咐你两句
Trav, be responsible. Remember mom's song?
小崔 要负责任 记得老妈的歌♥吗
If you're headed in a sexy direction,
如果你准备有性行为
you better use contraception.
你最好做好避孕措施
'Cause babies destroy your dreams.
因为孩子会毁掉你的梦想
It's weird that we all know that song.
我们居然都会那首歌♥ 真诡异
All right, you kids make yourself at home.
好了 你们俩在家好好玩
I gotta get back to work. Everybody else, let's clear out.
我要回去上班了 其他人也都走吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay. So what do we think of her?
好吧 我们对她印象如何
Do you think she wears perhaps a skosh too much makeup?
你们觉不觉得她的妆化得有点浓了
Impossible. There's no such thing.
不可能 没这回事
You look like you poured your makeup on the floor
你看起来就像是把化妆品撒在地上
and rolled around in it. Poppy,
然后在上面滚了一圈一样 宝皮
the transsexual at the makeup counter I frequent,
我常去的那个化妆品专柜的变性销♥售♥员
would beg to differ. Well, I like Kristen.
肯定不这么认为 我喜欢科里斯顿
Do you have any cookies? No,
你有曲奇饼吗 没有
but he does hide candy bars on the top shelf
但是他在最上面那层架子 麦片的后面
behind the cereal. Someone's got an eating disorder.
藏了巧克力 看来有人进食障碍呀
Total manorexic.
男性厌食症
Does he have any coconut water?
他有椰汁吗
Coconut water... I got a hankering for some juice.
椰汁 我想喝果汁
I can't believe you just let them all in here.
我真不敢相信你居然放这帮人进来
Oh, I'm sorry. I rarely listen to you.
对不起 我从来不听你在讲什么
What'd you say?
你说什么
Once they're in, they're never gonna leave.
他们一旦进来了 就不会走了
They're like human bedbugs.
他们就像人形臭虫一样
Zoned again. What?
又神游了 你说什么
Mmm. Hope you don't mind.
希望你不介意
I threw a quick load in the washer.
我用你的洗衣机快速洗一下衣服
Bedbugs.
臭虫
Hey, we don't have to go to my dad's boat if you're feeling --
我们不非得去我爸的船上 如果你
I'm not tired. Although I should probably get a --
我不累 不过我也许应该要拿件
Get a sweater?
拿件毛衣
I'll wait here.
我在这等你
Okay.
好的
The only person who could ever
史上唯一一个
finish my sentences was my foster brother.
能接上我下半句话的人就是我的养兄
That's why we dated.
所以我们才会交往的
Relax. We were 10,
放心 我们那会儿才十岁
and he moved back to Romania
还没能有什么实质行动
before we did anything major.
他就搬回罗马尼亚了
Come on. So she finishes his sentences.
拜托 她接他下半句话而已
Big deal.
有什么大不了的
I can do that.
我也可以
Hey, mom. Can you Toss you an apple? Sure.
妈 能不能把 苹果丢给你 没问题
Uh, no, I just wanted a Banana. Done.
不 我想要 香蕉吗 给
Okay. Stop throwing fruit. Just need a --
好了 别再丢水果了 我只是想要
Bacon? Batteries! Tissues. Ah. Nailed it.
熏肉 电池 纸巾 猜中了
It's like you're inside my brain.
你真是我肚里的蛔虫呀
Face it, Jules.
面对现实吧 茱尔斯
You met the man you married in college.
你也是在大学遇到你的另一半的
It's a big difference. Travis is 19.
区别大了 崔维斯才十九岁
I was 19 1/2.
我那时是十九岁半
Brother-kisser is right.
这乱♥伦♥的家伙说的对
All of Travis' girlfriends now
崔维斯现在交的所有女朋友
are potential daughters-in-law.
都可能是你未来的儿媳
Then one of them's gonna convince Travis
然后其中一个就会说服崔维斯
to yank your feeding tube out.
摆脱你的羽翼
What are you trying to do to me?
你跟我说这话什么意思
I'm winding you up like a toy robot
我在给你像玩具机器人一样上发条
and letting you go.
然后让你自♥由♥发挥
Laurie.
劳里
I'm sorry.
对不起
Wow. So is your dad, like, some sort of eccentric genius?
你老爸是某种怪异的天才吗
Yes. Except for the genius part.
怪异是没错 天才就算了吧
I could use a little break from your parents.
我是不想再对着你家人了
Maybe tonight we could hang out, just the two of us.
今晚咱俩出去怎么样 就咱俩
Oh, god.
天啊
Why the sad sigh? You weren't napping?
叹什么气呀 你不是在打盹吗
Thought this would be like sleeping in a cloud,
本来以为这会跟睡在云上一样
but it's just terrifying. Whoa!
结果却只是觉得吓人
Kirsten and I have only been together once,
我和科尔斯顿只睡过一次而已
and, yeah, she said it was amazing, but I had a cold.
没错 她说那次很棒 但我那时感冒
I was all goofy on cough syrup.
喝止咳糖浆喝得晕晕乎乎的
Dad, I don't remember what I did.
爸 我根本不记得我♥干♥了什么
You know, what if I'm no good next time?
要是我下次没那么好了怎么办
Sounds like you got a classic case of RPA --
听起来你有典型的重现症
Repeat Performance Anxiety.
也就是重复表现恐惧症
Did you know that your dad's bathroom is a fish tank?
你知道你♥爸♥的厕所是个鱼缸吗
It's okay!
没事的
I got a seat belt on this bad boy. Ohh.
我绑了安全带的
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表