剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
I'm just trying to give you a surprise!
我就是想给你个惊喜
Why are you struggling? Well, I can't help it!
你为什么要挣扎 我控制不住
I keep having this recurring dream that you get bored with me,
我一直在做你厌倦了我的梦
and so you blindfold me and throw me in a wood chipper.
在梦里你蒙住了我双眼 然后把我扔进碎木机
Well, then don't ever get boring.
那你可千万别变的索然无味
But, sweetie, Valentine's Day isn't till tomorrow.
但亲爱的 情人节是明天呢
Aw, boy toy can't read a calendar?
小男宠连日历都看不懂吗
Giving flowers on Valentine's Day?
在情人节当天送花
Lame-o.
逊毙了
The day before?
前一天送花
Rock star! Which reminds me...
酷毙了 这件事让我想到...
happy day before Valentine's day, Kirsten.
情人节前一天快乐 科尔斯顿
You know, just in case Travis forgot.
我就怕崔维斯忘了这档事
He did forget.
他的确忘了
Forget what? It's not a thing. Dude, why?
忘记啥 才没有呢 兄弟 何必这样呢
Don't call me "boy toy".
看你还敢不敢叫我"小男宠"
Why are her flowers bigger than mine?
为什么她的花束比我的大呢
They're the same size.
两束是一样大的
Why are they the same size?
那为什么是一样大的呢
I'm just kidding.
我开个玩笑啦
But fix it.
不过处理好它
That is so much better.
这样好多了
You know, when you put love out into the world,
知道爱的轮回吗 你对世界付出你的爱
it always comes back to you. Watch this.
世界也会对你付出爱 你看好了
Hey, Travis! You're such a great son.
崔维斯 你真是个好儿子
I love you.
我爱你
Lookin' hot today, Mrs. T.
今天很热辣嘛 托太太
Go make me some money, handsome.
去赚大钱吧 帅哥
Best bro in the world, everybody,
大伙们 世界上最好的哥们
sittin' right there.
就坐在那里
Double frap-cap for the lovely lady.
给这位可爱女士的双份卡布奇诺咖啡
Well...
好吧
Damn, Tom.
天啊 汤姆
Your garden looks good.
你的花♥园♥看起来真棒
I know you love sticky buns, so I made these from scratch.
我知道你喜欢甜面包 我就自己做了些
Wow. Thanks, Tom.
谢谢 汤姆
Hey, gang.
大伙们都好啊
Hi!
你好
What a phony.
太虚伪了
Ohh. God, he's painful.
天啊 真让人恶心
Circle of love. Feel it in your hearts. Step the hell off.
爱的循环 用心感受 别动我的面包
Well, I'm...
好吧 我
Ugh. I'm so annoyed.
好烦啊
Tomorrow's St. Valentine's Day.
明天是情人节
What saint decided that women have to put out
是哪个圣人决定了如果有白♥痴♥给女人们买♥♥了
just because some idiot bought them an $8 teddy bear?
价值八美元的泰迪熊 女人们就得跟他们上♥床♥的
Ew.
恶心
All Valentine's Day means to me
情人节对我的全部意义就是
is that it is seven weeks after Christmas.
这一天是圣诞节过后的第七周
I thought that was you last night.
我就知道昨晚的那个人是你
Attention neighborhood idiots!
住在这里的白♥痴♥们都注意了
Christmas was seven weeks ago!
圣诞节已经过去七周了
Take down your tacky lights or die!
把你们俗气的灯取下来 不然通通去死吧
Thank you. That is all.
谢谢大家 就这样
I love Valentine's Day.
我爱情人节
I don't care whether I get
我才不在乎我是收到花
flowers or a deerskin. Ah, the deerskin was me.
还是鹿皮衣服 鹿皮衣服是我送的
No! Yeah.
不会吧 就是我
Well, my worst Valentine's Day--
我最糟糕的情人节
No one said her deerskin was the worst.
没人说鹿皮衣服意味着最糟糕的情人节
Tell her, Jules.
告诉她茱尔斯
It's okay, Laurie. Go ahead.
没事 劳里 继续说
I'll bullet point it.
我就开门见山了
Miami. Huge party. Sex.
迈阿密 盛大的派对 嘿♥咻♥
Turns out, not dadamarino.
结果 根本就不是西班牙裔
How about you, boy toy? What's your worst Valentine's Day?
那你呢小男宠 你最糟糕的情人节是怎样的
I guess that would be two years ago,
应该是两年之前
when my dad died.
我父亲去世了
Well, I guess that trumps the story
我想那肯定赢过了
about the restaurant that overcooked my swordfish.
那家把我的剑鱼做得太老的餐厅的故事
Well, you know, swordfish can be really dry.
剑鱼可以被煮的非常干的
It is so dry, and I had run out of water Jules.
非常的干 而且我水都喝完了 茱尔斯
Yeah. Oh, sorry. So, Grayson, what was your dad like?
好吧 抱歉 格雷森 你父亲是个什么样的人呢
Anyone who doesn't want to talk about this, raise your hand.
不想谈论这事的人 举手
Really? I'm the only one?
不是吧 只有我不想谈吗
No, no. Even though I asked, me, too.
不不 虽然我问的问题 但是我也不想
Wow, Grayson's even more closed off emotionally
格雷森比这位最冷酷的人
than the cold one here. Well, that's impossible.
还要感情封闭 这不可能
I don't even think I have tear ducts.
我都不觉得我有泪腺
So what's it like when Grayson gets all vulnerable?
格雷森卸下心防的时候是什么样子啊
What now?
你什么意思
I figured that with you, he feels comfortable,
我想他跟你相处应该挺如沐春风的
he can open up. Totally. You know, this morning
他会对你吐露心声 那是当然 就今早吧
we were just talking about his childhood.
我们还谈到了他的童年
Oh. Yeah, he was a really sick kid.
他小时候体弱多病
He used to have to wear those metal braces on his legs,
还得穿上腿部金属支架
like, um, Forrest Gump, and, well, his sister did, too.
就好像电影阿甘正传里一样 他妹妹也是这样
His mother said they used to get so tangled up that...
他妈妈说他们曾经被那些支架缠住
that to get 'em apart,
而为了把这些链子分开
she'd have to use... a big hook...
她得用 一个非常大的钩子
and just... A hook?
然后就 一个钩子
Yeah. Oh.
对
He doesn't open up to you, does he? No.
他没对你吐露过心声吧 没
It makes you crazy, doesn't it? Yes.
让你简直要发疯是吧 对
Are you mad because she seems happy about it?
看到她幸灾乐祸的神情你就火大 对吧
Yes again.
你又说对了
Well... he's probably just scared. I need to let him know
他可能只是有点不敢开口吧 我得让他知道
that if he wants to open up to me, it's okay, you know?
如果他想对我吐露心声 完全没问题 你明白吗
Sounds like a good plan. Yeah. Yeah. That'll work.
听起来像是个好计划 肯定有用
Mmm.
嗯
Unacceptable. I'll buy you new ones.
我忍♥不下这口气 我给你买♥♥新的去
They were probably, like, 100 bucks.
那些差不多要一百块吧
You may keep one.
你可以留一支
That is my gift to you.
是我给你的礼物
You know what I'd really like, Trav?
你知道我真正想要的是什么吗 小崔
What? A sexy picture.
什么 一张性感照
What, like, Ryan Reynolds riding a horse
怎么 就好像瑞安·雷诺兹[著名男影星]
or something? No, of you.
骑着马的照片吗 不 我要你的
Like... sexy or...
是 普通性感还是要肉♥欲♥性感
No, like, sexy sexy.
不 就是性感性感
Done!
没问题
Prepare for the heat wave.
做好准备迎接性感的热浪侵袭吧
I'm screwed.
我死定了
Let me guess.
我来猜猜看
You guys finally kissed,
你们终于接吻了
and only one of you loved it.
但这一吻只有其中一个人感觉愉悦
I'm helping Andy brainstorm Valentine's Day plans for ya.
我正在帮安迪想该如何和你度过情人节
Sometimes I see my ideas in Bobby's eyes.
有时我能在鲍比的眼中找到灵感
Were you not listening before? I hate Valentine's Day.
你们之前没听我说吗 我讨厌情人节
But I'm a showman. I need to wow you.
但我是耍宝大王 我得给你惊喜
No, thanks.
不用了谢谢
Come on!
得了
What am I supposed to do?
我该做什么
There's only one way to figure it out.
只有一种方法能找出答案了
Oh, there's my boyfriend. My boy-frizzle.
瞧瞧我男朋友 我的小男人呗
People don't say "izzle" anymore. It's lame.
现在哪还有人用"呗"这种词 落伍了啦
Well, I disagrizzle. I just came by
我才不这么觉得呗 我刚突然想到
'cause I thought you might be thinking about your dad.
你可能会想念父亲 所以就顺道过来看看你
I just wanted to let you know
我只是希望你明白
that if you ever want to talk about him with just me,
如果你想和我聊聊你♥爸♥爸的事
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表