剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
Grayson, let me tell her.
格雷森 我来跟她说吧
Yeah, I think I'll handle this one.
我想这事我能搞定
You know, she's gonna be less angry
话说 她对第一个坦白的人
at the person who tells her first.
会没那么生气
I hate jugglers.
我讨厌杂耍
Great. You're doing something fun, and you didn't even call.
你有好玩的居然都不告诉我
Oh, I'll apologize once this goes down.
那玩意一吞下去 我马上道歉
Isn't that Kylie?
那不是凯丽吗
Yeah. That's... my girl.
那还真是我女友
I'm sure they're just friends...
他们应该就是朋友而已
Boob-to-back friends.
咪♥咪♥压后背的那种
Man.
不是吧
Trav, you okay, bud?
小崔你没事吧
Oh! He just ate that whole thing!
他刚才整个吞下去了
Oh, man! No!
我靠 不是吧
Okay, Tina, that was your fault that I blinked.
蒂娜 我刚才眨眼完全是你的错
Now we agreed on one and two and pause and snap.
我们说好是 一 二 停 拍
Ma'am, you have had nine tries.
这位女士 你都拍了9张了
Can't we just use my old picture?
就不能用我以前那张吗
It was my dead mother's favorite.
那是我过世的妈妈最喜欢的
I miss her so much every day.
我每天都很怀念她
Do I look new?
你以为我新来的啊
All right. Fine. Let's do it.
好吧 拍吧
One...
一
Excuse me.
麻烦借过
Excuse me. Excuse me.Oh, sorry. Sorry. Two... pause...
麻烦借过 抱歉 二 停
Laurie and I slept together! I slept with Grayson!
我和劳里睡过 我和格雷森睡过
One more?
再拍一次
You know the worst thing about you two hooking up?
你们这事让我最不爽的部分是什么呢
Look at my license!
看我的驾照
You look really pretty.
你看上去挺美的
Don't. Maybe we shouldn't have told you.
少来 也许我们不该告诉你
I just thought you deserved to know.
我只是觉得应该让你知道
Jules, it was a onetime thing.
茱尔斯 就那么一次而已
Damn it. They're saying all the right things.
靠 他们说的都很对
No mercy! Climb back into that gun turret
别可怜他们 攀上炮塔
and shoot everything you see!
对着一切疯狂扫射
Click. Boink.
咔 砰
Oh, Bobby, you don't have to feel bad for me.
鲍比 你不用为我难过
I can't believe I missed seeing that sword get eaten.
真不敢相信我没看见他吞剑
I'm going back. Smith, you in? Uh, no, thanks.
我要回去看 史密斯你来不 不了
So what was it like being lovers?
你俩在一起感觉怎么样
Let's go. I'll drive.
我们走 我来开车
I mean, I don't need the--the graphic details.
不用给我讲什么细节
I could figure those out myself.
我自己就能想象出来
Grayson's only got, like, two moves--
格里森只有2种动作
I'm up here. I'm down here.
我抽 我推
But was it special?
感觉很特别吗
Sweetie, no.
亲爱的 不是
If it weren't for that mirror by his bathtub,
要不是他浴室里有镜子
We would've never even made eye contact.
我们甚至不会有眼神交流
We're not gonna do this, all right?
这事不能这样解决
If you wanna talk, we'll talk,
如果你想谈 我们就谈
but I'm not gonna sit here
但我不能就这么坐着
and let you just... torture yourself.
让你这么 折磨自己
Well, it's just so weird.
感觉太怪了
But you were great about visor guy,
但你对遮阳帽男那事都能接受
and I know this happened before we were dating.
我也知道这事是在我们交往之前
I'm gonna be okay.
我会没事的
Thanks.
谢谢
No!
不行
Really? You guys are just friends?
真的 你们只是朋友
I mean, I just don't do many piggybacks
我可不会那样背着
with my buddies, you know,
我的哥们
unless one of us is really tired.
除非谁实在累了
Trav, it was nothing. Come here.
小崔 真的没什么 过来
You know, usually I don't like middle-aged men watching me
通常我不喜欢一个中年大叔
get down with my lady, but, uh, this time it felt right,
看我搞定女友 不过我今天感觉不错
so... nice to see you and boo-yah!
所以 很高兴见到你 同时--鄙视你
Not a fan of the gloating,
不喜欢看你这种拽样
so I'm gonna eat the sword and ask you a quick question.
所以我先吞下这把剑 再问你一个小问题
Did kylie bite-kiss you like that
凯丽在上大学前
before you went away to college?
那么亲咬过你吗
I wonder where she learned that from.
我很好奇她这是从哪学的
Have fun with that.
好好享受吧
Okay, when my hair is pulled back, do my ears stick out?
我要是把头发扎到后面 耳朵扎眼吗
No. They're cute.
不会 很可爱
Ellie, harsh truth.
艾莉 残酷的真话
They're like elf ears. Put them away.
像妖精耳朵似的 赶紧放下来
Sorry. Still, uh, walking on eggshells around you.
抱歉 我还是 小心翼翼不敢惹你
Well, stop. I'm cool.
别这样 我不介意
I'm so not cool.
我非常介意
So get mad.
那就生气呗
I'm trying to, but I don't have a reason.
我也想 但我找不到理由
Come on. Give me a reason. Crack the code.
快点 给我个理由 找到突破口
Okay.
好吧
So you slept with Grayson's friend,
你和格雷森的朋友睡过
and he was cool with it.
而他不介意
Different people get upset by different things.
不同的人会对不同的事生气
Yes, they do.
没错
And I know they were honest with you... eventually.
我也知道他们最终 还是对你坦白了
Come on now. Bring it home.
加把劲 接着说
Why did they take so long to tell you?
他们为什么要过那么久才告诉你呢
Maybe, thanks to visor guy,
也许因为遮阳帽男的出现
they knew you couldn't be too mad.
他们知道你不能太生气
Schemers.
真是小人
I bet they came up with that idea when they were talking
我敢肯定他们是在聊天的时候想出来的主意
behind... your... back.
而且是背着你想出来的
Look how red your face is.
看你的脸都气红了
Victory!
胜利
You stay here. I'm getting Laurie!
你待这儿别动 我去找劳里
What'd you do?
你干了什么
I cracked the code.
我找到了突破口
Sword guy is up next. Until then, we can enjoy iguana guy.
吞剑男是下一个 我们可以先看看蜥蜴男
How does holding an iguana make you a street performer?
拿着条大蜥蜴也能算是街头卖♥♥艺
He can make it poop in his pocket. It's pretty wild.
他能让那蜥蜴拉在他口袋里 挺牛的
They both hold your eye contact.
都很吸引眼球
Besides, would you rather be back at Jules',
再说 难道你愿意去茱尔斯那儿
dealing with that doody storm?
处理那堆破事儿吗
I've got a right to be pissed,
我有权发火
and I decided that all on my own.
而且这是我自己一个人决定的
Proud of yourself? Very.
很自豪吗 相当的
Now I need to choose
现在我要选一下
who will hand over their wineglass and go.
谁得交出酒杯走人
Oh, she's making it like a reality show.
天哪 搞得好像真人秀一样
Grayson...
格雷森
You slept with my friend.
你和我的朋友睡了
But in your defense, we weren't dating yet,
你的辩词是 那时候我们还没在一起
and you probably thought I was way out of your league.
而且也许你觉得我有点可望而不可即
Still do. Way out.
现在也是 完全不可即
Don't pander. Laurie...
别拍马屁 劳里
Picked her from the beginning.
我一开始就是选的她
When you slept with Grayson, you did not know that I liked him.
你和格雷森睡的时候并不知道我喜欢他
Plus, I had been pushing you to start sleeping with guys
还有 我那时一直催着你和那些
who wore shirts to work.
穿衬衣上班的男人恋爱
You dream so big for me, Jules.
你对我抱那么大期望 茱尔斯
I've been waiting for this to explode for months!
我等这事爆发已经好几个月了
Pick someone! Eat the sword!
挑一个 吞下那把剑
I now know who I am mad at.
现在我知道该对谁发火了
Ellie!
艾莉
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表