她以为她的车还停在车道上
Last she knew the car was parked in the driveway.
现在才发现不见
It's gone now.
肯定是那里
This is it.
我们去突袭那间工厂
We're hitting that factory.
通知资讯中心
Let's get C-PIC on the horn.
路上把工厂的蓝图传过来
We'll get blueprints on the way.
嘿,怎么回事?
Hey. What's going on?
我刚跟普拉特通完电♥话♥,博伊特真的失踪了?
I just got off the phone with Platt, is Voight really gone?
我们查到地点,现在正要过去
We've got a location. We're hitting right now.
-什么?-我们会把他救回来的
-What? -We'll get him back.
嘿,你们有搜查令吗?需要我帮忙吗?
Hey, do you have a warrant? Do you need my help?
我们事后再请罪吧
We'll ask for forgiveness.
你对我做了什么?
What did you do to me?
镇定剂
Librium.
下在酒吧那杯酒里?
In my drink at the bar?
是的
Yes.
手法不够讲究
It wasn't very elegant,
但我没时间了
but I was running out of time.
我知道你一定会认出我来
I knew you were going to I.D. me.
我知道自己气数已尽
I knew my time was up.
我得先下手为强
I had to move first.
我必须抓住你
I had to have you.
你知道接下来会发生什么事吗?
Do you know what comes next?
我会死
I die.
不对
No.
还不会
Not yet.
你可以打一通电♥话♥
You get one call.
打给你爱的人
One call to someone you love.
叫他们来救你
You have them come get you.
你觉得我会打给谁?
And who do you think I would call?
一开始我不知道
I didn't know at first.
你是我最喜欢观察的对象…
You've been my favorite to watch...
绝对是我的最爱
my absolute favorite.
你知道局里都叫你孤狼吗?
Do you know they call you a lone wolf at the department?
一座孤岛?
An island?
我一开始信了
I believed it at first.
你太太死了
Your wife is dead.
你儿子
Your son.
你的老拍档
Your old partner.
我以为你真的是一个人
I thought you were alone.
但我越是观察,就越发现…
But the more I watched, I saw.
你并不是一个人
You aren't really.
有一个人
There is someone.
她把你视为父亲
She looks at you like a father.
不,我不会打给任何人的
No. I'll never call anyone.
嗯
Mm.
大家最终都会打那通电♥话♥的
Everyone makes the call... eventually.
你要打给海莉
You're going to call Hailey.
我看到了
I got it.
我来
I got it.
来吧
Here we go.
没人
Clear.
没人
Clear.
准备好要打电♥话♥了吗?
Are you ready to call?
-准备好了吗?-嗯
-Ready? -Yeah.
我们得通报,此处依旧属于某人
We gotta announce. The place still has owners.
这就是让你兴奋的事?
Is this what you get off on?
看我流血?
Watching me bleed?
你喜欢这样?
You like this?
那你就好好享受吧
Well, you should enjoy it.
我的手下马上就到了
My team is gonna be here soon.
他们会一枪毙了你
They are gonna put a bullet in your skull.
或许他们不会轻易让你死
Or maybe they'll make it harder on you.
还会陪你一起玩
Play with you too.
没人
Clear.
芝加哥警署!嘿,所有人手举起来!
Chicago Police! Hey, everyone, hands up!
芝加哥警署!让我看见你们的手!
Chicago P.D.! Hands where we can see them!
手举起来!手!把手举起来!
Hands up! Hands! Get your hands up!
手举起来!快点!我们走!
Hands! Hands! Let's go! Let's go! Let's go!
让开!
Move! Move! Move!
手举起来!
Hands up!
手举起来!
Hands up!
手!不准动!
Hands! Don't move!
蹲下!
Stay down!
手举起来…
Hands up...
-他跑了?-对
-He ran? -Yeah.
后面还有其他人吗?
Is there anyone else back there?
没有,快清查完了
No, we're almost clear.
嘿
Hey.
你有没有见过他们?
Have you seen these men?
有没有见过他们?
Have you seen these men?
你有见过他们吗?
Have you seen them?
嘿,你有没有见过他们?
Hey... hey, have you seen these guys?
你见过他们吗?
Have you seen these guys?
你见过他们吗?
Have you seen these men?
不,他们不在这里
No. They ain't here.
他们在这里吗?
They... Were they?
不在
No.
醒醒…
Wake up. Wake up.
专心一点
Focus.
嘿,你见过他们吗?
Hey, did you see these men?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不…
I don't...
有还是没有!
Yes or no!
见过或是没见过
You either have or you haven't.
没有
No.
应该没有
I don't think so.
你们不能这样,那些人不在这里
This ain't right, those men aren't here.
那辆灰色四门轿车是谁的?是谁把那辆灰色四门轿车开来的?
Who owns the grey sedan? Who drove that grey sedan?
嘿,醒醒!嘿,清醒点!
Hey, wake up! Hey, wake up! Hey, wake up!
-喂!拜托一下!-嘿!
-Yo! Come on! -Hey!
警♥察♥也不能这样吧!
Police can't do that!
-醒醒!眼睛张开!-海莉!
-Wake up! Open your eyes! -Hailey!
-醒醒!-海莉!
-Wake up! -Hailey!
我要你看着我!看着手♥机♥!
I need you to look at me! Look at the phone here!
海莉
Hailey.
看看手♥机♥!
Look at the phone!
我们走吧…你四处看看
Let's go... look around.
这样做没用的
It's not helping.
你是怎么来的?
How'd you get here? How'd you get here?
走来的
I walked.
你走来的?哦,你一路走来这里?
You walked? Oh, you walked all the way here?
拜托
Come on.
外面那辆灰色四门轿车是你的吗?
Is that your grey sedan out there?
我没事
I'm fine.
交给他们吧
They... they got it.
我们走
Let's go.
来吧
Come on.
走吧
Come on.
博伊特不在这里
Voight's not here.
那辆不是马特森的车
The car's not Matson's.
他绝对不会带博伊特来人这么多的地方
He'd never bring Voight to a place with this many people.
你知道的
You know that.
这条线索是错的
This is a bad lead.
好的
Okay.
你必须喘口气
You got to take a breath.
你说什么?
Excuse me?
你查得这么急,一点用也没有…
You running hot like this -- it's not helping...
-不… -我了解你…
-No, no, no, no, no... -I know you...
现在别跟我说这些
We're not doing this.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表