Come on, let's walk.
我们要去哪?
Where are we going?
我不知道你以为自己是谁…
I don't know who you think you are...
你当然知道
Sure you do.
所以你昨天才跟我一起去送货,对吧?
That's why you rode with me yesterday, right?
觉得我是笨蛋?不会发现你偷钱?
Thought I was a chump? I wouldn't notice you stealing?
没错
Yes.
鲁塞,我们得撬开那辆越野路华
"Ruz," we gotta break into the Rover.
情况如何?
How we looking?
我是想帮你
I want to help.
托利斯还在说服她,动手吧
Torres is still working her, go ahead.
-动手 -好
-Go for it. -All right.
你们没问题
You guys are good.
这里没有反应
We got no reaction out here.
我看到你先生昨天怎么对你了
I saw the way your husband treated you yesterday.
哦,是这样吗?
Oh, is that so?
跟我继父对我妈的态度一样
Same way my stepdad treated my Ma.
你不了解我
You don't know me.
是不了解,但我想
No, but I could.
嗯
Mm.
那是你打算做的事?
Is that what you're gonna do?
你想了解我?
You're gonna get to know me?
帮我离开这个地方?
Help me get out of this place?
好的
Okay.
那是什么?
What's that?
-你能扶一下吗?-可以
-Can you hold this? -Yep.
你偷钱是为了脱身,对吧?
You're skimming so you can get out, right?
逃亡的钱?
An escape fund?
你会需要人手
You're gonna need muscle.
我可以帮你
And I can be that for you.
让你更快达成目标
Get you what you need faster.
你为什么要帮我?
Why would you do that?
我要分成
For a cut.
找到现金了
Found cash.
哇,好的
"Whew." Okay.
你有帮你妈逃出去吗?
Did you help your Ma get out?
有
Yes.
你怎么帮她逃出去的?
How did you get her out?
那不重要
It doesn't matter.
重要
Yes. It does.
你继父还活着吗?
Is... is your stepdad still around?
海莉厄普顿:找到了,逮捕她
怎么了?
What?
发生什么事?
What's going on?
歌♥莉亚佩雷斯,我是芝加哥警署的人,你被逮捕了
Gloria Perez, Chicago "P.D." You're under arrest.
我要你立刻后退,转身,把手放在背后
I need you to back up, turn around, hands behind your back right now.
我要你立刻后退,转身,把手放在背后
I need you to back up, turn around, hands behind your back right now.
我们从换车那次掌握你贩毒的证据
We have you on trafficking from the car switch.
你要去坐牢
You're going to jail.
你偷的这袋钱,一旦消息传了出去
And this bag guarantees that once word gets out,
你先生会找到你…
your husband will find you...
并且杀了你
and kill you.
你知道他其他太太的下场吗?
You know what happened to his other wives?
知道
Yes.
那你应该要害怕才是
Then you should be scared.
你就是这样帮你♥妈♥的♥?
Is this how you helped your Ma?
看是要坐牢、被杀,或是跟我们合作
It's prison, get killed, or you work with us.
你就是这样帮她的?
Is this how?
透过当警♥察♥?
By becoming a cop?
这是之后的事
This came after.
什么之后?
After what?
歌♥莉亚,这个提议不会永远有效
Gloria, this offer won't stand forever.
这才不叫提议
This isn't a real offer.
是的
Yes, it is.
你想逃跑,我给了你一条出路
You wanted to escape and I'm handing you that.
透过帮助警♥察♥
By helping the police.
冒着生命危险
By risking my life.
你本来就命在旦夕
You already were.
他控制你吃什么
He controls what you eat.
穿什么
What you wear.
你去哪
Where you go,
你随时在做什么
how you spend your time,
你手上那包钱,就是你的全部了
how much of the bag you're left holding... which is all of it.
用不着你来描述我的生活给我听
I don't need you describing my life to me.
你的命就握在他手上
He's got your life in his fist.
离开吧
Get out.
我不想这样离开
I don't want it this way.
方式不重要
The way doesn't matter.
对我来说很重要
It matters... to me.
我不相信你
I don't trust you.
我知道
I know.
我没看出你是警♥察♥,我很擅长看人
I didn't know you were a cop and I'm really good at reading people.
这么做是值得的
It'll be worth it.
我保证
I promise.
等这一切结束
When it's over,
你就自♥由♥了
you'll be free.
我需要做什么?
What would I have to do?
我们会待在外面,能看到、听到里面的一切
We'll be outside, able to see and hear everything.
你有听到吗?
Are you hearing this?
你可以的
You can do this.
我14岁时认识拉斐
I was fourteen when I met Rafael.
我和我家人…
Me and my family...
当时我们家又穷又饿
my family was poor and hungry.
所以我去吸引他的注意
So, I made him notice me.
他注意到了…
And he did...
他渴望年轻的我
and he was hungry for my youth.
于是我给了他
And I let him take it.
你是怎么救出你♥妈♥的♥?
What did you do to save your Ma?
你要一直问我?
You keep asking me that?
你为什么不回答我?
Why won't you answer me?
一切都看起来很正常
Everything looks good.
回答我
Answer me.
你在干嘛?你在耍我吗?
What are you doing? You messing with me?
我没发现你是警♥察♥
I didn't realize you were a cop.
对,因为我不想被你发现
Yeah, because I didn't want you to.
不对,是因为不符合
No, because it didn't fit.
你跟他们不一样
You're not like them.
你像是不同类的人
You seem like something different.
像什么人?
Like what?
他会下来吗?
Is he ever gonna come down?
他整晚一句话都没对她说
He ain't said two words to her all night.
来了
Here we go.
你在煮饭?
You're cooking?
我回家路上买♥♥了一些牛扒
I picked up some steaks on the way home.
你一整天都去哪了?
Where were you all day?
逛街
Shopping.
为什么买♥♥牛扒?
Why the steaks?
你怎么问题这么多?
What's with all the questions?
我只是想帮我老公做点事
I just wanted to do something nice for my husband.
你干嘛这么紧张?
Why are you so tense?
嗯?
Hmm?
明天那批货没问题吧?
Is everything okay for the shipment tomorrow?
你知道的,我在想…
You know, I was thinking...
或许我也可以去
that maybe I could go.
我以前从来没去过,我能帮点忙
I've never been to one, I could help.
啊!我…
Ah! I...
你觉得我需要你帮忙?是吗?
You think I need your help? Huh?
当然不是
Of course not.
你觉得我需要你过去?
Do you think I need you there?
我想我爱你
I think I love you.
我想跟你学习
I think I learn from you.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表