This was never about ransom.
不…是为了别的…
No... No, it was about something else...
那是什么?
What's that?
之前那里有东西
Something was on there.
是要让嘉丽丝看的…
Something for Grace to see...
她…
She...
跟她有关?
She's involved?
她是你的什么人?
Who is she to you?
我…
I...
我不明白
I don't understand.
她是谁?
Who is she?
我们在一起过
I dated her.
我跟她外遇
I had an affair with her.
那是很久以前的事了
It was so long ago.
不可能跟这件事有关
It can't have anything to do with this.
就是有关
It does.
谭美里德和她男朋友从你家
Tammy Reed and her boyfriend abducted your daughter
绑♥架♥了你女儿
from your home.
你太太知道你外遇吗?
Does your wife know about the affair?
知道
Yes.
嗯,我知道
Yes, I knew.
那不是他第一次出轨
That wasn't the first affair.
他一直都有这个问题
It's been an issue.
现在还有吗?
Continues to be?
我不懂这有什么重要的
I don't know why this is important.
请回答问题
Please answer the question.
有
Yes.
他现在依旧会出轨
He's still having affairs.
所以我们才不…
That's why we weren't...
所以你们才不怎样?
Why you weren't what?
女士,你的小孩有危险
Ma'am, your child is in danger.
所以不管你说谎是为了保护谁
So, whoever it is you think you're protecting by lying,
都不是在保护嘉丽丝
it's not Grace.
告诉我
Tell me.
嘉丽丝被绑♥架♥时我们不在家
We weren't home when Grace was taken.
特伦出门找女人
Trent was out meeting a woman.
我当时在大使酒店
I was at the Ambassador Hotel.
我们只是喝一杯而已,我发誓
We were just having a drink -- I swear.
出了什么事?
What happened?
姬蒂发现了
Kate found out.
当时已经过了午夜…
It was after midnight...
她来找我对质
she came to confront me.
她把嘉丽丝一个人留在家
And she left Grace at home alone.
你不在家是因为你…
And you weren't home because you...
去跟踪他?
followed him?
特伦试着安抚我
Trent tried to talk me down.
但我太生气了
But I was so mad.
我不知道我们在那里待了多久
I don't know how long we were there.
可能一个小时吧?
Maybe an hour?
然后呢?
And then?
我们走路回家
We walked home.
你们回家后有去看嘉丽丝吗?
And did you check on Grace when you got home?
没有
No.
没有,我们直接上♥床♥
No, we went to bed.
我们没有去看她
We didn't check on her.
对不起…真的很抱歉
I'm sorry, I'm so sorry.
你最后一次跟谭美联络是什么时候?
When was the last time you talked to Tammy?
很多年前,很多年前的事了
Years ago. That was years ago.
她去过你家吗?
Has she been to your house?
她知道你家的保安密♥码♥吗?
Does she have access to your security code?
知道
Yes.
她有试图跟你联络吗?
Did she try and stay in touch with you?
-她知道我结婚了 -那不是我的问题
-She knew I was married. -That's not my question.
有,她对我们分手一事很不满
Yes, she didn't like the way it ended.
她怀孕了…
She had gotten pregnant...
然后她去堕胎
she had gotten an abortion.
但不…
But no...
不,不可能是这个原因
no, it can't be because of all that.
她会去哪?
Where would she go?
她有提过她想逃去的地方吗?
Did she ever mention a place she liked to escape to?
你们俩有一起旅行过吗?
Did you ever take a trip together?
她会去哪,特伦?
Where would she go, Trent?
她在墨西哥有家人
She has family in Mexico.
她一直想带特伦去那里旅行
She always wanted to take Trent on a trip there.
她说那里很适合逃离,很适合养儿育女
She said it was a great place to escape, to raise a family.
好,准备好了吗?
Okay. Are we up?
已经通知所有相关机构
All necessary agencies are looped in.
也发布旅游警报,以免她想逃跑
We've got a travel alert out in case she heads that way.
收费站、警用监视器、摄影机,都没有发现
We got no pops on any tolls, "POD's," or cams.
谭美名下没有车子
Tammy doesn't have a car registered to her,
她肯定会搭乘大众运输工具
she's gonna have to take transport.
好,我们分头进行
Okay. Let's split.
火车站、机场、公交车站
Trains, airports, busses.
更新一下全境通告
Let's update that "BOLO,"
寻找一名带着一个,九个月大婴儿的女性,我们走
now looking for a female with a nine-month-old, let's go.
5021,我们在西亚当斯火车站
Fifty-twenty-one we have a possible sighting
发现疑似目标
at the West Adams train station.
白人女性,30多岁,带着一个婴儿
Female, white, thirties, accompanying an infant.
报♥警♥的售票员说这名女士,买♥♥了一张去德克萨斯拉雷多的车票
Ticket agent who called it in said the woman bought a ticket for Laredo,
五分钟前
Texas, five minutes ago.
主大厅
Main concourse.
5021亨利,我们现在过去
Fifty-twenty-one Henry, we're en route.
你上次喝酒是什么时候的事?
When was the last time you had a drink?
我没事
I'm good.
告诉我
Just tell me.
好,那我等支援到再行动
All right, I'll wait for backup.
不,不用等支援,是两小时前的事
No, don't wait for backup. It was two hours ago.
有个小孩失踪了
A child is missing.
如果我真的有事,我就不会说没事
I wouldn't tell you I was good if I wasn't.
两个小时前代表我没问题
Two hours ago means I'm good.
倘若我丢了工作,那就丢吧
If I lose my job, I lose my job,
但我们一定要找到嘉丽丝
but we're finding Grace.
我找楼下,你找楼上?
I'll take downstairs, you take upstairs?
彼得罗维奇?楼下没有,我要上楼了
Petrovic? Nothing down here. I'm headed upstairs.
我这里有发现
Just spotted something.
正在朝那个方向走去确认
Walking in in that direction to get more info.
我看到你和她们了
Got eyes on you and them.
彼得罗维奇?
Petrovic?
不,不是谭美
Negative. It's not Tammy.
西侧看到可疑目标
Got a possible sighting. West side.
收到
Copy.
她好漂亮
She's beautiful.
谢谢
Thank you.
谭美,别起身
Tammy, don't get up.
坐下
Sit down.
让我看到你的手
Let me see your hands.
谭美,把手举起来
Tammy, I need to see your hands right now.
你是谁?
Who are you?
我是警♥察♥
I'm police.
让我看到你的手,谭美
Let me see your hands, Tammy.
谭美
Tammy.
很好
That's good.
所以你跟我…
So, me and you _
我们要在这里谈谈
we're gonna go right over here and we're gonna talk.
嘉丽丝会留在这里
Grace is gonna stay right here.
你不能把她带走
You can't take her.
我不会的
I'm not going to.
她就待在这里
She's gonna stay right here.
就你跟我
Just you and me.
她不属于那个女人
She doesn't belong with that woman.
她是我的
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表