我知道
I know.
如果我回想那件事…
If I think about it...
我觉得自己又回到那里
I feel like I'm back there.
就像我快死了
Like I'm dying.
就像他也快死了
Like he's dying.
然后我无法呼吸
And then I can't breathe.
真的很痛苦
It hurts.
我懂
I get it.
你知道吗?有时候你会让我想起我儿子
You know, sometimes you remind me of my son.
关于他,有太多我不愿想起的事
There are so many things with him I don't like thinking about.
我是说,他死了
I mean, he died.
我不想回忆他是怎么死的
I don't like thinking about how.
那很痛苦
It hurts.
所以有时候我会试着完全不去想
So, sometimes I try not to think about it at all.
我认为那样不对
And I don't think that's right.
或许我们就是应该回想他们的一切
Maybe we owe it to them to think about things.
因为我们还活着
Since we're still here.
好吧
Okay.
但我们能换个地方谈吗?
But can we go somewhere else to talk?
诺亚,我们要去哪谈都行
Noah, we can go anywhere.
我来这里的第一周找到了这个地方
I found this place the first week I got here.
是吗?
Yeah.
嗯,你挺会找的
Yeah, it's a really good find.
音乐学院不介意我坐在这里
The music school doesn't mind if you sit out here.
他们能理解
They get it.
真好
That's nice.
我以前在教堂玩音乐
I used to play music in church.
那是我唯一喜欢教堂的地方
It was the only thing about that place I loved.
嗯
Yeah.
我会带保罗来这里
I'd bring Paul here.
你那晚就是跟他一起?保罗?
Is that who you were with that night? Paul?
对
Yeah.
对,保罗汉森
Yeah, Paul Hansen.
好的
'Kay.
我记得自己醒来时
I remember waking up.
人被绑住了
And I was tied up.
我看不见那个人
I couldn't see the man.
他把面罩脱掉…但他用强光照我的眼睛
He took his mask off but he had these... lights in my eyes.
我以为我要死了
I knew I was gonna die.
他说我不会死,你知道吗?
He told me I wasn't, you know?
他说我有机会活下去
He said I had a chance to live.
他让我打一通电♥话♥
He gave me one call.
他叫我打给这世上我最爱的人
He said to call the person I loved most in the world.
他叫我打给保罗
He told me to call Paul.
我不想死
I didn't want to die.
那是圈套
But it was a trick,
但是我不想死
but I didn't want to die.
所以我打给保罗
So, I called Paul.
嗯,我也会这么做的
Yeah, I would've done the same thing.
不!
No! No!
他叫我跟他说,我帮他准备了一个惊喜
He told me to tell him that I had a surprise for him.
保罗来了
Paul came.
然后那个人攻击他
And the man attacked him.
把他绑起来,然后他…
He tied him up, and then he...
他伤害你们俩
He hurt you both.
好的,没事的…
Yeah. Okay. Okay.
慢慢说
Take your time.
那个人接到一通电♥话♥,所以他不得不先离开
The man got some phone call, so he had to step away.
他不知道我一条绑线松了
And he didn't know that one of my ties was loose,
所以我逃跑了
so I got away.
但是保罗…
But Paul...
他死了吗?
He was dead?
我去摸他的脉搏
I felt for a pulse.
他已经死了
He was gone.
好的
Okay.
我逃跑了
I ran.
我很高兴你逃跑了
I'm glad you ran.
你能逃出来是好事
It's a good thing you got out of there.
我把他丢在那里
I left him.
我跟他吻别,然后就离开了
I kissed him goodbye and I left.
我爱他,但是我却把他抛下
I loved him and I left him.
这都是我的错
It was all my fault.
不是的
No.
-因为爱他… -不是的
-For loving him... -No.
我才会受到惩罚
I'm being punished.
不…
No. No.
不!是因为我错了,才会失去他
No! No, he was taken away from me because I'm wrong.
不,你没有错,嘿…
No, you're not wrong. Hey...
-我只是想要他回来 -嘿,我之前不知道
-I just want him back. -Hey. Hey. I didn't know.
我懂
I get it.
诺亚,听我说
Noah, listen to me.
你做得很好,好吗?
You did good. Okay?
谢谢你告诉我
Thank you for telling me.
就是这样,深呼吸
That's it. Just take a breath.
你做得很好
You did great.
听起来保罗是他男朋友
Sounds like Paul was his boyfriend,
他们彼此认识的时间不长,是诺亚来芝加哥之后才开始的
they haven't known each other long, just since Noah arrived in Chicago.
我们查了保罗汉森,24岁,芝加哥居民
We ran him -- Paul Hansen, twenty-four, Chicago resident.
过去两年在收♥容♥所♥
In and out of homeless shelters
和中途之家进进出出的
and halfway homes in the past two years.
两次因为卖♥♥淫被捕
Two pops for prostitution.
他那么做似乎是为了讨生活…
Looks like he was doing what he needed to, to get by --
结果性工作还是我们目前掌握的关联
sex work is our common link after all.
没人通报保罗失踪?
No one reported Paul missing?
没有,太平间和附近的医院,都没有符合的线索
No. And no pops in any morgues or hospitals in the area.
我们正在调查他最后的资讯
We're working on last knowns,
工作中的电♥话♥、通话记录,能查的都查了
in-service calls, phone records, you name it.
给托瓦辨认一下那张照片
Let's run that photo by Tovar.
嗯,我试过了,托瓦不认识他,从来没在任何场合上见过他
Yeah, I did. Tovar didn't know him. Never seen him on any tracks.
好,通知风化组了吗?
Okay, we loop in Vice?
嗯,他们正在梳理他们的档案
Yes, they're culling their records now.
好的
All right.
叫他们也查查他们系统里
Let's also have them run anyone in their system
有暴♥力♥前科的人
that also pops for violent priors.
如果犯人是根据性工作选择被害人
If our offender's choosing his victims based on sex work,
-那风化组很可能也认识他 -不…
-chances are Vice knows him. -No, no, no.
不光是这样…他选择这些人
It's more than just that... he... he's choosing them
是因为他们有所爱之人
because they have someone they love.
佩雷达姐妹,诺亚和保罗
The Pereda sisters. Noah and Paul.
他们爱着彼此,感情很深
They loved each other, they had deep connection.
然后他强迫他们看着对方死去…
Then he forces them to watch each other die...
从他们身上榨出这份情感…
seeps that connection out of them...
占为己有…
steals it for himself...
嘿,我在一个应♥召♥网站上发现了保罗
Yo, I found Paul on an escort site.
看起来他是独♥立♥作业
It looked like he was working independently,
但我找到他和伊兹之间的关联
but I found a nexus between him and Izzy.
一位法官?
A judge?
沙展,信不信由你
Sarge, believe it or not,
伊兹和保罗的案子,都曾出现在巴伦法官的桌上
both Izzy and Paul's files came across Judge Balen's desk.
可能是巧合
Could be coincidental.
不可能,你看这个…
No. Look at that _
两人的通话记录里都出现,那名法官的号♥码
the judge's number pops on both of their phone records.
同一个号♥码注册的假账号♥
And the same number was used on a dummy profile
也访问了那两个应♥召♥网站
to access both escort sites.
那个人是嫖♥客♥…
That man's a john...
托瓦指认他时也是这么说的
That's how Tovar "I.D.'d" him.
符合犯人分♥析♥
It could fit.
巴伦很熟悉办案过程
Balen would have acute knowledge of law enforcement.
所以他能避开交通摄影机,制♥造♥完美的犯罪现场…
It explains the avoidance of traffic cams, pristine crime scenes...
他可以透过系统轻易追踪到受害者
He could easily trace his victims through the system.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表