你必须告诉我发生什么事,凯姆
You have to tell me what happened, Cam.
艾朗他…不好
Aaron's not... good.
他不好,你懂吗?
He's not nice, you understand?
他死了我不会难过
I'm not sorry he's dead.
我讨厌艾朗
I hate Aaron.
我很庆幸他走了
I'm... I'm glad he's gone.
你很庆幸他死了?嗯?
You're glad that he's dead? Hmm?
杀了他你很高兴?
You're glad you killed him?
你拿球棒把他们俩打到动弹不得?
That you beat both of them with a bat until they couldn't move?
不…
No...
-你很骄傲吗?-不是的
-Are you proud? -No.
好,那就告诉我你为什么很庆幸
Okay, so tell me why you're glad.
不,你不懂!
No, you don't understand!
那就解释给我听
Then make me understand.
出了什么事?
What happened?
-他走了 -我知道他走了
-He's gone. -I know he's gone.
你为什么要去那间公♥寓♥?
Why did you go to that apartment, huh?
他走了,她不明白,她没在听
He's gone, she doesn't understand, she's not listening.
我在听!我有在听
I am listening! I am.
怎么?洁丝也在场?
What? Jess was there too, huh?
然后呢?他们生气了?
And then what? They... they got angry?
我做得很好
I did good.
-他们反击?-嗯…
-And they fought back? -Yeah...
-然后你去追他们?-我做得很好,他走了,他安全了
-And then you chased them? -I did good, he's gone, he's safe.
死了才不叫安全
Dead is not safe.
不,我都处理好了
No, I handled it.
把人打死叫处理好?我都看到她的脑浆了
You handled it by beating them? I could see her brain.
住口…
Stop. Stop.
你不告诉我发生什么事,我是不会闭嘴的!
I'm not gonna stop until you tell me what happened!
-不… -究竟发生什么事?
-No, no, no, no... -What happened?
不
No.
-嘿… -我很高兴
-Hey... -I'm glad.
告诉我发生什么事
Just tell me what happened.
他走了…
He's gone. He's gone.
-我很高兴他走了 -好…
-I'm glad he's gone. -Okay...
我很高兴他走了!
I'm glad he's gone!
再给我几分钟!
I just need a few more minutes!
不行
You can't have them.
-警官… -我不会再说第二遍
-Sarge... -I'm not repeating myself.
我快问出来了
I have him, he's gonna break.
哇…他没有说要律师
Whoa... he didn't ask for a lawyer.
我有问,但他拒绝了
I offered, he declined.
米曹医生帮凯姆找了律师
Doctor Mitchell called Cam a lawyer.
什么?
What?
凯姆表现出来的症状像是尚未诊断的精神疾病
Cam's exhibiting every symptom of an undiagnosed mental illness.
为了他自身安全,他要强制入院治疗
He's being placed on a medical hold for his own protection.
那个人在里头幸灾乐祸
That man in there is gloating,
他就要认罪了…
and he's about to confess...
-你不能这样做 -我可以
-you're not doing that. -I am.
听着,你可以接手这个案子,但我不听命于你
Look, you're allowed to take over this case, but I don't answer to you.
他的律师也是
Neither does his lawyer.
你不能再问了
You're done.
我有权帮凯姆找律师
It's completely within my purview to call Cam a lawyer
并且建议强制入院来保护他
and to recommend a psychiatric hold for his protection.
保护他不受什么伤害?我吗?
Protection from what? From me?
你觉得我在做什么?
What do you think I'm gonna do?
这是警方的标准程序…
I'm following police procedure, protocol...
那种程序威胁到他的精神状态
And that protocol is a threat to him in his mental state.
保护我的委托人很重要…
My client's protection is crucial...
那谁来保护艾朗和洁丝?
What about the protection of Aaron and Jess?
那两个头骨被棒球棒砸烂的人?
The ones whose skulls were bashed in with a baseball bat?
-你会保护他们吗?-不
-Are you protecting them? -No.
我的工作是保护精神有问题的人
It's my job to protect the man having a mental crisis.
避免警方执法过度伤害到他的安全
To protect him when police passions overtake his safety.
需要我列出死在警方拘留期间的
Would you like me to list the mentally ill suspects
精神病患者名单吗?
who have died in police custody?
好了,你要说的已经说得很清楚了
Okay, you made your point, real loud and clear.
这太荒唐了
This is absurd.
我们能做什么吗?
Is there anything we can do?
简而言之,没有…
Short answer, no...
听着,你没有任何直接证据
Look, you don't actually have any evidence.
都是间接证据
It's all circumstantial.
法官是不会签发搜查令的
A judge is not gonna sign a search warrant on this.
他那个计划没有什么漏洞吗?
There's no loopholes in his little program?
没有,计划是新的,但入院治疗不是
No, program's new, but psychiatric hold isn't.
他有权找律师要求入院
He had a right to call the lawyer, to place the hold,
剩下的你很清楚…
and you know the rest...
时间可长达72小时
it could take up to seventy-two hours,
警♥察♥不能找他问话,等他出院,他也自♥由♥了
police can't talk to him, he's gonna walk when the hold's up.
嗯
Hmm.
抱歉,事情就是这样
Sorry, is what it is.
等等
Wait.
你先别走
Not you.
把门关上
Close the door.
我不需要把门关上
I don't need to close the door.
我不需要你叫我冷静
And I don't need you to tell me to calm down.
我的手沾了他们的血,而凯姆就是凶手
I had their blood on my hands, and Cam is good for it.
杰签离婚协议书了?
Jay signed the divorce papers?
什么?
What?
海莉,你把离婚协议书放在桌上,大家都看得到
Hailey, you left them on your desk, out in the open,
所以我得问问,你还好吗?
so now I gotta ask, are you okay?
听着…你需要休假吗?
Look... you need time off?
不,我不需要休假
No. I don't need time off.
好的
Okay.
杰都走一年了
Jay's been gone for a year.
文件都签好了,只需要寄出去就行
The papers are signed, I just need to mail them.
嗯
Hmm.
这两件事无关
One thing doesn't equate to the other.
好吗?
Okay?
案子搞砸时我也会很生气
I can be upset when a case is screwed.
嗯
Yeah.
好的
Okay.
那就去找证据吧
Go find some evidence then.
拜托告诉我你有线索了
Tell me you have something.
-他们带凯姆去就医?-对
-They put Cam in a hold? -Yep.
最多72小时
For up to seventy-two hours.
凯姆鞋子和袜子上的DNA和血液
Well, the "D.N.A." and blood comparisons
比对结果出来了
came back from Cam's shoes and socks.
结果是凯姆自己的血
Turns out it was Cam's own blood.
等等,什么?不是被害者的?
Wait, what? Not the victims'?
不是,上面有被害者的DNA
No. I mean, there was victim "D.N.A." on there.
但不是血,不过上面有艾朗的DNA
It wasn't blood, but Aaron's "D.N.A." was on them.
样本肯定被破坏了
Samples must have been corrupted then.
或许吧,我已经叫他们重新检测,但法官说这样还不够
Maybe. I'm having them retest, but the judge says it's not enough.
那社群媒体上的威胁言论呢?
What about the social media threats?
“太模糊,太间接了”
"Too vague, too circumstantial."
火灾和灭火把公♥寓♥里的DNA都毁了
Fire and water destroyed any "D.N.A." in that apartment.
我请电♥信♥公♥司♥把凯姆的通话纪录传给我
Now I'm having the phone provider send Cam's phone logs,
因为他的手♥机♥不在他身上
because his cell wasn't on him.
来了
Here we go.
我们在艾朗的社群媒体找到新线索
We got something new on Aaron's social media.
他24小时前上传了一段视频
He posted a video twenty-four hours ago
20分钟后又把它删掉
and then deleted it twenty minutes after that.
那蠢蛋上传后肯定自己觉得很蠢…
Dumbass must have realized it was a dumb post...
组织犯罪部复原了内容
"O.C.D." was able to recover it.
不是什么好东西
And this ain't nothing nice.
那是凯姆吗?
Is that Cam?
对
Yeah.
是凯姆
That's Cam.
这是用艾朗的手♥机♥拍的
This was shot on Aaron's phone.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表