来了
Here you go.
请享用
Enjoy.
正宗的灵魂菜式去哪了?
What happened to real soul food?
他们在葛子里加山羊奶芝士
Now they got goat cheese in the grits.
大家不会无缘无故在外面排一个半小时的队
People ain't standing an hour and a half outside for no reason.
他们肯定做对了什么
They gotta be doin' something right.
问题是,你吃牢饭吃惯了
Problem is, you still used to that prison chow.
试试新东西吧,老家伙
Try new things, old man.
你说什么?
Say what?
这可是上等的葛子
Those are good grits.
相信我
Trust me.
嗯
Hmm.
我不知道
I don't know.
还是让佐敦决定吧
We might have to let Jordan decide.
他会来吧?
He is coming, right?
哦,佐敦…
Oh, Jordan...
可能有事吧
...something probably come up.
你也知道他那年纪,朋友总是有事找他
You know at that age, it's always something with they friends.
真正的原因是什么?
So, what's the real reason?
我不知道
I don't know.
他可能需要一些时间来思考这整件事
Might take him a while to wrap his mind around this whole thing.
他需要一点时间
He need a little time.
他会没事的
He'll be all right.
现在我明白了
Now that I get that.
你知道的…你不必这样
You know... you ain't gotta do that.
不必怎样?
I ain't gotta do what?
试着保护我
Try and protect me.
照顾我的状态
Manage it.
那不是你的工作
That ain't on you.
我自己能处理
I can handle it.
我知道
I know.
我最近在上驾训班,试着考到“商业驾驶执照”
I been taking truck driving classes, trying to work on getting my "C.D.L."
我朋友说有个地方在找司机
Buddy of mine told me about an opening for drivers.
薪水很好
Makes decent money.
很好啊
That's good.
我想开始付那栋楼的房♥租,儿子
I'd like to start paying rent at the building, son.
我也想处理那件事
Handle that one too.
好的,你回去时带点好吃的给我
Okay, well you bring me some of that good food off the road,
我就考虑看看
maybe you got you a deal.
你确定不用我送你吗?
You sure you don't want that ride?
你不用总是搭地铁
You don't always gotta take the train, man.
我喜欢搭地铁
I prefer it, man.
城里最棒的风景
Best view of the city.
好的
All right.
何况,我知道你还得去上班
Besides, I know you gotta get to work.
我时间很多
I actually got plenty of time.
等等,不会吧
Wait. Come on, man.
这只表还很新,怎么就坏了
This watch too damn new to be breaking on me already.
可能只是电池没电
Probably just a dead battery.
我才刚换过电池
I just changed it this battery though.
你在这里刚好
Well, you couldn't be in a better place.
珠宝商街就在前面
Jewelers Row is right up there.
没错
You're damn right.
的确如此
It sure is.
你确定你没问题?
You sure you good?
别担心我,儿子
Don't worry about me, son.
我会坐在最棒的位置
I'll be in the best seat in the house.
该死
Damn.
怎么回事?
The hell is that?
嘿,芝加哥警署,告诉我出了什么事?
Hey, Chicago "P.D." Tell me what happened?
抢劫!有人在抢劫那家店,他们有枪!
Robbery! They're robbing that store, they have guns!
犯人有几个?
How many offenders? How many offenders?
阿特沃警官,警徽编号♥52784
Officer Atwater, badge number five-two-seven-eight-four.
我在一起可能的持械抢案附近,地址是西瓦巴什大道5号♥
I have an on-view of a potential armed robbery at Five West Wabash.
犯人可能在里面,我要进去了
Offenders might be inside. I'm going in.
芝加哥警署!把手举起来!
Chicago "P.D.!" Let me see your hands!
芝加哥警署!手举起来!
Chicago "P.D.!" hands in the air!
好,趴下!我带你们离开这里!趴下!
Okay, stay down! Stay down! I'm gonna get you out of here! Stay down!
该走了,老兄!
Gotta go, man!
趴下!
Down!
不,趴下!
No, stay down!
我们得走了!
We gotta go, man!
-趴下!-把剩下的装起来!快!
-Stay down! -Take the last of it! Do it!
趴下!
Stay down!
起来!
Get up!
不,趴下!
No, stay down!
柯瑞,起来!起来!柯瑞!
Corey, Get up! Get up! Corey!
我是奇云阿特沃…
This is Kevin Atwater...
开门!
Open this door!
我在西瓦巴什大道5号♥的持械抢案现场
I'm at that armed robbery at Five West Wabash.
现场有一人死亡
I've got one "D.O.A."
还有一人颈部中枪
And I got a "G.S.W.," to the neck.
-我需要救护车… -哦,天啊!
-I'm gonna need I ambos... -Oh, my God!
快点派救护车来,他失血很严重
...very, very fast because he's bleeding out real bad.
快点派救护车!
I need ambos now!
柯瑞…
Corey...
嘿!你叫什么名字?
Hey! What's your name, man?
柯瑞,宝贝…
Corey, baby... baby... baby...
柯瑞…好的,柯瑞…
Corey... okay, Corey...
我要你用力按住伤口
I need you to just apply pressure right there on that wound for me,
好吗,老兄?
all right, man?
尽量用力按住
Press as hard as you can.
好的
All right.
-啊…有我在 -宝贝,拜托站起来
-Ah... I got you. -Baby, please get up.
该死!
Damn!
钥匙在哪?拜托,钥匙…钥匙在哪?
Where's the key? Come on, key, key, key... where's the key.
我得找到钥匙
I just need the key.
不、不…张开眼睛,宝贝
No, no, no, no, no... open your eyes, baby.
看着我…
Look at me...
压紧了!
Hold tight!
拜托站起来!
Please get up!
让开
Move away.
我要开枪射这扇门
I'm gonna shoot the door.
该死!
Damn!
好,我先出去!
Okay, I'm comin' out!
看着我,宝贝
Look at me, baby.
后退!
Stay back!
不!
No!
后退!后退…
Stay back! Stay back! Stay back!
我来了…
I got him! I got him! I got him!
起来!
Get up!
我爱你
I love you.
求你别死,宝贝
Please don't die, baby.
后退,我来救他
Back up, I got him.
撑着点,柯瑞!
Hold on, Corey!
后退
Get back.
好了
All right.
可以了,进去吧
You're clear, go ahead.
拜托,让我去我丈夫身边
Please, please, let me go be with my husband.
让我见见他…
Let me see him...
他们先帮他做检查,好吗?
They're just gonna check him, all right?
-拜托告诉我他会没事 -好的
-Please tell me he's gonna be okay. -Okay.
他们先帮他做检查
They're gonna check him.
奇云?
Kev?
你还好吗?
You alright?
我没事
I'm fine.
好,发生什么事?
All right. What happened?
一起两名犯人暴♥力♥砸橱窗抢劫的案件,变成双尸命案
A violent two man smash-and-grab turned double homicide.
第一名被害者在我赶到前
The first victim had sustained a pretty heavy beating
就已经被痛殴一顿
even before I pulled up.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表