你不能…把人骗去戒酒
You can't... You can't trick someone into rehab.
你只有这两个选择
Those are your choices.
你要选哪一个?
Which one do you want?
我没事
I'm fine.
你开着自己的警车去撞墙
You crashed your police vehicle into a wall.
那是下班时间,我今晚过得不太顺
I'm off duty and it was a bad night.
今晚过得不太顺?
It was a bad night?
你差点害死人
You could've killed somebody.
哦,拜托一下
Oh, come on.
听着,如果她真的是露丝的女儿
Look, if that really is Ruthie's daughter,
那我必须接下这个案子
then I need to work on this case.
不用了,我会处理
No, I got her.
不,你不像我这么了解案情
No. You don't know this case like I do.
我会处理
I got it.
不行
Mm-mmm.
你还有什么理由?
What else do you have?
说吧
Come on.
说来听听
Let's hear it.
要是我的名字出现在勒戒所,我就会丢掉工作
If I put my name on record in this rehab, I lose my job.
你很清楚
You know that.
如果你不去才会丢掉工作
You lose your job if you don't.
走吧
Let's go.
什么?
What?
彼得罗维奇,祖
我不能在这一栏填警♥察♥
I can't fill this out as police.
你可以的
You can.
没事的
It'll be okay.
泰拉会确保一切没事的,她会保护你
Tara will make sure it's okay. She'll protect you.
她为什么要保护我,海莉?
And why would she do that, Hailey?
因为她认识我
Because she knows me.
我爸曾经在这里戒酒六次
My dad tried to get sober here six times.
一切都会没事的
It'll be all right.
嘿
Hey.
海莉…
Hailey...
你别走啊,海莉…
you can't leave... Hailey! Hailey...
DNA显示为亲属
"D.N.A.'s" a familial match.
霍普是露丝萨莫拉的女儿
Hope is Ruthie Zamora's daughter.
霍普的父亲呢?
And Hope's father?
露丝的青少年男友,高比戴维斯
Ruthie's teenage boyfriend, Coby Davis.
很早就死于车祸
Died young in a car wreck.
我们正在找其他家属
We're looking for more family now.
她有受伤吗?
Is she hurt?
没有,身体没有受伤,没有捆绑痕迹
No. No physical injuries, no signs of binding.
没有性侵迹象
No signs of sexual assault.
彼得罗维奇在哪?
Where's Petrovic?
她来不了
She can't come.
什么意思?你跟她说了吗?
What you mean? Did you talk to her?
她刚睡着了
She just fell asleep.
她有说什么吗?
She say anything?
她说灯光太刺眼
She said the lights were too loud.
她无法分辨外面谁是怪物
And she can't tell who the monsters are out here.
很辛苦,对吧?
It's a lot, isn't it?
这个地方…
This place...
有噪音、灯光,还有这么多医生…
the noise, the lights, all the doctors...
这些都只是为了确保你没事
It's all just a part of making sure you're okay.
确保你安全
Making sure you're safe.
这是你妈写的吗?
Did your mom write this?
我觉得是她写的
I think she did.
我觉得她很想让你找到我们
I think she really wanted you to find us.
她也知道警♥察♥能帮你…
I think she knew the police could help you...
和帮她
and her.
所以,你有话可以跟我说,好吗?
So, it'd probably be okay to talk to me then, right?
既然你妈要你来找我
If your mom wanted you to find me,
代表她觉得我不会伤害你,对吧?
that means she probably thinks I'm safe? Right?
好,很好
Okay. Good.
因为我也有很多问题
Because I'm curious about a few things.
你怎么找到我们的?
How did you find us?
我跑出来了
I ran.
真的吗?哇
Really? Wow.
你从哪里跑出来的?
Where did you run from?
购物中心
The mall.
嗯,好的
Hm, okay.
你知道购物中心的名字吗?
Do you know the name of the mall?
西门购物中心
Westgate.
好的
Okay.
你妈有跟你一起去购物中心吗?
Was your mom at the mall with you?
没有
No.
他只会带我去
He only takes me.
我们每年都会去买♥♥新衣服
We go every year to buy new clothes.
那你妈在哪?
Where's your mom?
在家
Home.
霍普,你只有去购物中心时会出门吗?
Hope, do you only leave the house when you go to the mall?
你妈有出过门吗?
Does your mom ever leave the house?
没有
No.
他不让她出去
He doesn't let her.
他是谁?
Who's "he?"
怪物
The Monster.
她只知道这个称呼
And that's the only name she's ever known.
根据她的描述,那个人应该拉丁裔,高个子、有些年纪
Based on her description, the man sounds Latino, tall, old.
她说那个人喜欢别人叫他“先生”
She said the man likes to be called, "Sir,"
但她妈要她记得他不是好人
but her mom wants her to remember that he's not a nice man,
他是怪物
he's a Monster.
怪物不见得长得很可怕
And that not all Monsters look scary.
她希望霍普长大后能记得那一点
She wants her to remember that for when she's older.
很明显露丝遭到强行拘禁
Ruthie's clearly being held against her will.
霍普说他们住在一栋房♥子里
Hope says they live in a house,
她打从出生起就在那里,但她不知道具体的位置
she's been there her whole life, but she doesn't know where it is.
她说那里有两层,门上有很多门栓和锁
She says there's two floors, lots of bolts and locks on the doors.
那窗户呢?
What about windows?
都被遮住或钉死了,她看不到外面
They're covered, nailed shut. She can't see outside.
她和她妈大部分时候都待在地下室
Spends most of her time in the basement with her mom
除了有时她妈会待在床下
except for when her mom is under the bed.
那是什么意思?
What does that mean?
怪物在床底下放了个箱子
The "Monster" has a box under the bed
他会把她妈关在里面作为惩罚
that he locks her mom into for punishment.
露丝从来没有出过门
Ruthie never leaves,
霍普只有每年去购物中心时会离开一次
Hope only leaves once a year when they go to the mall,
他会蒙住她的眼睛,不让她看见他们要去哪里
and he makes her cover her eyes to she can't see where they're going.
资讯中心传来了西门购物中心的,所有监视器影像
"C-PIC" sent over all the footage from Westgate.
奇云已经在技术室处理了
Kevin's got it in the tech room.
他每年都带霍普去同一间购物中心
He took Hope to the same mall every year.
在露丝教会她识字后
Once Ruthie taught her to read,
她发现他们去的是西门购物中心
she discovered they were going to Westgate Mall.
一年后,露丝弄到一张地图…
Ruthie, a year later, got her hands on a map...
在上面找到我们分局…,她们策划了整件事
Found our district... they planned it.
嗯,她要霍普从怪物身旁逃跑、躲起来
Mm-hmm. Hope was supposed to run from the Monster, hide,
等危机解除后,再来找我们
and when the coast was clear, she would come to us.
为什么要跑这么远来找我们?为什么不去拦个陌生人?
Why come all the way to us? Why not stop a stranger?
因为她们试过了
Apparently, they tried that.
但是被怪物搪塞过去
The Monster talked his way out of it.
她说“他很会说谎,别人看不出来他在假装”
She says, "He's a very good liar, you can't tell he's pretending."
我发现她了
I have her.
在那里
There we go.
有那个角度吗?
Do we have that angle?
没有,她消失了,她躲起来了
No. She disappears. She's hiding.
他在找她
He's searching for her.
找了好几个小时
Searching for hours.
对,但是他没有叫她的名字,也没找人帮忙
Yeah, but he's not calling her name. He's not asking for help.
有他离开的画面吗?
Do we have him leaving?
去开车
Go to a car.
拜托走向车子
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表