All right? He was all I got.
我以为他会听进去
I thought he'd listen.
我不接他电♥话♥、不回他信息
I didn't answer his phone calls, his texts.
两周后…
Two weeks later...
他死了
he was dead.
那些人…
Those men...
在犯案时把他丢下
they left him behind at a job,
所以他偷了一辆车,在逃离警方追捕时发生车祸
so he boosted a car and crashed it running from the police.
那你为什么想先我一步得到名字?
So, why did you want the names before me?
别的事我从来没骗过你
I never really lied to you about anything else.
-我表弟… -那些名字,布屈
My cousin's... The names, Butch.
你拿到之后打算怎么做?
What were you gonna do with the names?
我不会回答那个问题
I'm not answering that.
你不是会痛下杀手的人
'Cause you ain't no killer.
他们把他丢下
They left him.
那就让他们去坐牢啊!
Then let them go to the penitentiary then!
坐牢还不够
The penitentiary ain't enough.
以眼还眼
An eye for an eye.
他们带走了他…
They took him... they took him.
而我没有阻止他们
And I let them.
是我辜负了他
I failed him.
我得开车送你回家了
Well, I gotta drive you home now.
我们再也不能交易,也不会付你钱,放手吧
There ain't gonna be no deal, ain't no money for you, let it go.
-是吗?-嗯
-Yeah. -Yeah.
换作是你会那么做吗?
That's what you'd do?
再让我看到你插手这件案子,我发誓
I see you blink anywhere near this case again, I swear to God,
我会亲手以妨碍司法罪送你去坐牢
I will personally take you the penitentiary for obstruction.
你很清楚的,是吧?
You understand that, don't you?
嗯
Yeah.
布屈的表弟叫马古斯富勒
Butchie's cousin's name was Marcus Fuller,
19岁,三个月前死亡
nineteen years old, died three months ago.
行抢后,偷了车
Crashed a stolen vehicle
要逃离警方追捕时发生车祸
running away from the police after robbery.
威尔梅特警署当时判定,现场还有其他三名犯人
Wilmette "P.D." did believe that there were three other crew members.
但他们查不出犯人的身份
They were unable to identify those crew members.
那帮人在马古斯过世后,停止在威尔梅特作案
And that crew stopped hitting Wilmette right after Marcus died.
我们的系统没出现这起案件?
And this didn't pop in our system?
没有,不知道出于什么原因
No. For whatever reason,
威尔梅特警署没有登录在全州的系统下
Wilmette "P.D." didn't log it state-wide.
我们交叉比对了
We were able to cross-reference
马古斯富勒和马克杨的联络人
Marcus Fuller and Mark Young's contacts.
找到一名共同的伙伴
We found one common associate --
库尔特赫逊
Kurt Hudson.
赫逊是杨在少年感化院的狱友
Hudson was Young's "cellie" in Juvie,
在一次工作中认识了马古斯
met Marcus on an old job.
赫逊前科累累,抢劫、加重殴打罪
Hudson's got a long sheet -- robberies, "agg" "batts."
他身高六尺
He's six foot,
和第二名犯人相符
he's a match to our second offender
确认他的车跟马克杨同时出现在
and his car was "I.D.'d" at Bub O'Malley's at the same time
布勃奥马利酒吧
Mark Young was there.
好的,知道他的地址吗?
All right. We know his address?
没有最后已知地址,也还没查到司机的身份
We have no "L.K.A." We also have no "I.D." on the driver yet.
酒吧那边没有其他线索?
And we got nothing else at the bar?
-没有,沙展 -奇云…
-Zero, Sarge. -Kev...
楼下有访客
visitor downstairs.
嗯
Hm.
韦斯布禄女士,你好吗?
Miss Westbrooke. How you doin'?
你知道的,我一直在想
You know, I'd been wondering
那块花岗岩墓碑是怎么突然出现的
how we suddenly got that granite headstone in.
因为墓碑公♥司♥说那要六个月才能完工
'Cause the monument company had said it would take another six months
可是某天早上它就突然出现了
before it showed up, but then suddenly there it was one morning.
公♥司♥说有人付钱让他们赶工
The company said that someone had paid to have it rushed in.
我们私下谈吧,韦斯布禄女士
We can speak in private, Miss Westbrooke.
哦,不,我在这里谈很自在
Oh, no. I am comfortable right here.
然后当你出现在我儿子的学校时,一切都合理了
Then when you showed up at my son's school, it all made sense.
全都串在一起了
It all came together.
不是我出钱的殡葬服务
The funeral concierge service that I didn't pay for,
出现在我家门口的
the meals and groceries
食物和日用品,没有任何字条
that just showed up on my front door with no note,
还有墓碑
the headstone.
女士…
Ma'am... Ma'am...
你给我拿着
You're gonna take it.
不
No.
我不要你的施舍
I don't want your charity.
女士…我很遗憾你失去了家人
Ma'am... Ma'am... I'm so sorry that you are grieving,
但这样做并不恰当…
but this is not an appropriate way...
不恰当的人不是我
I am not the one being inappropriate.
这个人企图花钱消除自己的良心不安
This man right here is trying to buy a clear conscience.
我不会宽恕你的
You aren't getting absolution from me.
我儿子也不会
And you will not get it from my son either.
你要是敢再靠近我家人
If you ever come near my family again,
我会申请限制令,还会确保你丢掉工作
I will file a restraining order and I will make sure you lose your job.
我说到做到
I promise that.
奇云…
Kev...
嗯
Mm-hmm.
什么?
What?
在哪?
Where?
跟我说目前的情况,伯吉斯
Catch me up, Burgess.
巡警刚才路过时,发现我们在找的车
Patrol was driving by a little while ago, and they spotted our vehicle.
玛赛拉迪多奴案发现场的那辆车
The car from Marcela Del Toro's scene.
对
Yeah.
巡警对我们的全境通告发出回应,他们透过无线电确认
Patrol responded to our "BOLO." They radio'd in to confirm.
之后就盯着它,结果他们听到了枪声
They sat on it, that's when they heard the gunshots.
从这里上去
We're going up here.
走吧
Let's go.
巡警从这里破门而入
So, Patrol crashed through here --
看到一名符合赫逊特征的犯人
they saw an offender matching Hudson's description
从前面逃走
to a "T" run out the front.
那是迪玛尔华纳,22岁
That's Demar Warner, he's twenty-two.
有前科
He has a sheet.
他跟赫逊合作
He's hooked in with Hudson.
我们推测极有可能是逃亡车的司机
Our best guess, he's the getaway driver.
赫逊来掩饰他的踪迹
Hudson's covering his tracks.
赫逊往南跑,甩掉了巡警
Patrol lost Hudson running south.
他是步行,所以走不远
He's on foot, so he can't be far.
Fifty-twenty-one --
距离你们的犯罪现场六个街区外,刚发生劫车事件
carjacking just occurred six blocks from your incident.
犯人符合你们在找的人,库尔特赫逊
Offender matches your wanted, Kurt Hudson.
他开着一辆红色福特野马跑了
He took off in a red Ford Mustang,
车牌为186C77
plate one-eight-six- Charlie-seven-seven.
最后一次被人看见是高速向南行驶
Last seen southbound, high rate of speed.
小队,向全市发出紧急通告
Squad, send a flash message out on the Citywide _
我们要展开即时追捕
we're gonna track it in real time.
嗯,收到,你说,海莉
Yeah, I copy. Go, Hailey.
我们定位到那辆野马了
We got telematics up on the Mustang --
赫逊刚转进海希维奇街
Hudson just turned off into Hegewisch.
看来他要去梅多景♥观♥住♥宅♥区
Looks like he's moving toward Meadow View Estates.
可能是那里的居民,档案里没有地址
Could be his residence, we got no address in our file out there.
梅多景♥观♥住♥宅♥区
Meadow View Estates.
离我只有四分钟车程
I'm only four minutes out.
拖车公园没有监视器
There's no cameras in the trailer park.
海莉定位到那辆野马,距离这里四分之一英里
Hailey's got the Mustang within a quarter mile.
赫逊就在附近
Hudson's here somewhere.
伯吉斯马上就到
Burgess will be here in a few.
我们分头行动
Let's split up.
你往西,我往东
You go west, I go east.
有需要的话再开无线电,否则别出声
If you need anything, use the "D.C." Otherwise, go dark.
收到
Copy.
布屈…
Butchie...
该死
Damn.
该死
Damn.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表