If you prefer, you can come down to the district and provide them there.
没错,他们的情绪是应该很激动,他们的小孩失踪了
Yes, their emotions should be at a ten, their child is missing,
就我的经验,所有无辜的家长
and every innocent parent I've seen in this situation
在这种情况下都会回答警♥察♥所有的问题
answers every question the police have.
就连那些琐碎的问题也是,可是特伦…
Even the trivial. But Trent...
他想让我们离开
He wanted us gone.
没错,谢谢你支持我
Yes. Thank you for backing me.
不是每个人都会那么做,尤其是,豪厄尔夫妇影响力这么大的时候
Not everyone would, especially not with how influential the Howells are.
那招很高明
It was a good move.
嘿,我头好痛
Hey, uh, my head's killing me.
我去车上拿个阿士匹灵,我们楼上见
I'm gonna get an aspirin from my car. I'll meet you upstairs.
嗯,好的
Yeah, all right.
嘿,我以为你上楼了,一切都好吗?
Hey. I thought you went upstairs. All good?
都好
All good.
一无所获?完全没查到贝克的线索?
We have nothing? Not a single lead on Baker?
他很低调,行事很聪明
He's keeping low and he's keeping smart.
他的手♥机♥关机,也没用信♥用♥卡♥
His cell phone's off and he hasn't used his credit card.
就算他偷了车,我们也查不到,沙展
If he boosted a car, we don't have it, Sarge.
我们已经彻查这个家伙了
We've run this man top to bottom.
完全找不出他和豪厄尔一家有任何关联
He doesn't have a single connect with the Howells that we can find.
他没有在那里做过契约工
He never did contract work there,
跟他们似乎完全没交集
never seems to have crossed paths with them.
好的,那网络上呢?
All right, what about digitally?
完全没有数码足迹可言
There's no digital footprint to speak of.
我是说,他们彼此不认识
I mean, they didn't know each other.
我们还在调查他的熟人
We're still looking into his contacts --
希望能找到他们之间的关联
hoping to find some sort of nexus between them.
好,谢谢
Okay. Thanks.
笔迹不符
Handwriting doesn't match.
监识人员排除了特伦和姬蒂的嫌疑
Techs cleared Trent and Kate.
好,那就把网子撒大一点
Okay, so widen the net.
贝克在卖♥♥场时,肯定有人照顾嘉丽丝
Someone was watching Grace while Baker was in that store.
我们从那里反过来查
Just work it backwards from there.
我去上厕所
I'm gonna ten-one-hundred.
情报组,我是鲁塞克…
Intelligence, this is Ruzek...
嗯,没错
Yeah, that's right.
请说
Go ahead.
好,我们找到他了
All right, we got him.
资讯中心在交管局的摄影机上,发现了贝克,下午3点22分
"C-PIC" found Baker on a "C.T.A." cam, three-twenty-two "P.M.,"
地铁橙线阿什兰站
Ashland Orange Line.
3点22分,符合我们的时间轴
Three-twenty-two fits with our timeline,
那是卖♥♥场枪战后的15分钟
it's fifteen minutes after the grocery store shootout.
他肯定是逃票进去的,沙展,我们这里有发现
He must have jumped the turnstile. Yo, Sarge, we got something.
好,说吧
All right. Talk to me.
是他,阿什兰站
That's him. Ashland stop.
好,你和奇云继续从警用监视器追踪他
Okay. You and Kev stay on pods, track him from here.
其他人带地面部队,准备行动
Rest of us will get boots on the ground, be ready to move.
是的,长官
Yes, sir.
我错过了什么?找到他了?
What'd I miss? We got him?
接近了,我们得走了
We're close. We gotta go.
好,已经传给你了
All right, man. You should have it.
好的
Okay.
你身体还好吗?
You been feeling okay?
嗯?
Hm?
止咳片
The cough drops.
我发现我整天都闻到这个味道
I noticed I've been smelling them all day.
嗯,只是感冒而已
Yeah, just fighting a cold.
我爸以前常会那样,吃止咳片…
You know my dad used to do that. Cough drops...
他以为能盖住味道
He thought it hid the smell.
但是无法
It didn't.
还是闻得出来
We could still tell.
你有什么话想跟我说吗?
Is there anything you want to tell me?
没有
No.
因为如果有的话
Because if there was,
就能解释你为什么不出外勤
it would explain why you don't go in the field,
你为什么不在案卷上署名
why you don't put your name on paper,
你为什么没有朝贝克开枪
why you didn't take the shot with Baker,
因为你不希望应变小组,对你进行酒精测试…
because you didn't want "I.R.T." to breathalyze you after...
是因为我的弹道上有平民
Because there was a civilian in my line.
不,并没有,我看过录影了
No. There wasn't. I watched the video.
你就直说吧,海莉
You're gonna have to say it, Hailey.
如果你想指控我,那就去指控我
If you want to accuse me of something, accuse me.
你现在愿意接受酒精吹气测试吗?
Right now, would you blow hot?
我跟一个酒鬼生活了18年
I spent eighteen years of my life living with an alcoholic,
就算你生气我也无所谓
I don't care if you're mad.
我不是酒鬼
I'm not an alcoholic.
感谢你帮我做分♥析♥
I appreciate you profiling me,
别以为我没帮你做分♥析♥
don't think I haven't profiled you,
但如果你想举报我
but if you're thinking of reporting me,
托你们团队的福,我的名字也会出现在这个案子里
my name is on this case because your team put it there.
嘿,我们有发现了
Hey, yo, we got a hit.
警用监视器拍到贝克
"POD" cam caught Baker
两小时前步行进入一栋三户公♥寓♥
on foot walking into a three-flat two hours ago.
地址是37街810号♥
Eight-ten Thirty-seventh Place.
距离橙线五个街区
That's five blocks from the Orange line.
收到,我们现在过去
Copy you. We're headed that way.
目击者看到一名
Witness saw a man
符合贝克特征的男子,进入位于一楼的公♥寓♥
matching Baker's description entering the first-floor apartment.
承租人是谁?
Who rents it?
是一个叫谭美里德的女人租的
The lease is owned by a woman named Tammy Reed.
单身,一个人住
Single, lives alone.
有几次醉驾…
Couple "D.U.I.'s..."
房♥东认出贝克是她男朋友,给了我万用钥匙
Landlord "I.D.'d" Baker as the boyfriend and gave me the master key.
好,我们去后面,海莉…
Okay, let's hit the back. Hailey...
贝克可能会认出我们
Baker might recognize us.
我们可以从正面进去
We can take the front.
好,金,你跟我过去
Okay. Kim, you and me.
但我们要谨慎点,嘉丽丝可能在里面
But we move light, Grace might be inside.
嘿,谭美?我是楼上的凯拉
Hey, Tammy? It's Kayla from upstairs.
你能把洗衣机里的衣服拿出来吗?
Can you swap your laundry out of the machine?
嘿,谭美,你在家吗?
Hey, Tammy, you home?
我们要进去了
We're going in.
收到
Copy.
血迹
Blood.
尸体
Body.
我发现贝克了,已经死亡
I got Baker, "D.O.A."
嘉丽丝不在这里
Grace isn't here.
收到,我们来通报
Copy. We'll call it in.
我们对承租人知道多少?
What do we know about the leaseholder?
谭美里德,33岁
Tammy Reed, thirty-three.
在这里住了两年,大约一年前,在一间律师事务所做过临时工
Lived here two years, works as a temp at a law firm 'til about a year ago,
两次醉驾都是那时候被抓的
that's when she got popped for the two "D.U.I.'s."
嘿,嘉丽丝来过这里
Hey, Grace was here.
邻居证实他们今天早上有看到,谭美带着一个宝宝
Neighbor just confirmed they saw Tammy with a baby this morning.
谭美说那是她姐妹的孩子,不过那肯定是嘉丽丝
Tammy said it was her sister's kid. But it was definitely Grace.
所以谭美和她男朋友绑♥架♥了嘉丽丝,但为什么?
So, Tammy and her boyfriend kidnap Grace, but why?
他们和豪厄尔夫妇之间有什么关联?
What's their connect to the Howells?
还不知道,邻居都说他们,不认识特伦和姬蒂
Don't know yet. Neighbor said they didn't recognize Trent or Kate.
各位,我找到贝克的抛弃式手♥机♥了,没有上锁
Guys _ I have Baker's burner, it's unlocked.
谭美有传信息给他
Tammy texted him.
如果警♥察♥盯上你了,那就不安全,不要过来
Tammy If police are on you, it's not safe. Do not come.
嗯,这家伙没听进去
Huh. Man didn't listen.
好的,继续搜索这个地方
All right, Keep searching the place.
我们有谭美的电♥话♥号♥码
We got Tammy's phone number.
拿去做紧急定位
Get an emergency ping.
找到这个女人
Let's find this woman.
她想要这个孩子
She wanted this baby.
肯定策划了好几个月
Must have planned it for months.
用爱打造了这个房♥间
Built this room with love.
她很爱嘉丽丝,想把她留下来
She loved Grace. She wanted to keep her.
这从头到尾都不是为了赎金
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表