The shelter found narcotics on some of the illegals in the church.
市政♥府♥绝不姑息在庇护所发生这件事
City's got zero tolerance in the shelters.
你要带他们去哪?
Where are you taking them?
委内瑞拉
Venezuela.
加布里埃拉绝对不可能在教堂里吸毒
There is no way that Gabriela was using dope in that church.
这显然是为了除掉她而栽赃的
It was obviously planted as a way to get rid of her.
阿尔瓦拉多还在掩盖他的罪行
Alvarado's still covering his tracks.
好,你有证据吗?
Okay. Got proof?
所以明面上
So, on paper,
我们唯一的证人被指控吸毒,遭到联邦监禁
our only witness is an accused drug user in federal custody,
正在遣返委内瑞拉途中
on her way back to Venezuela.
我们无法证实丽歌♥被性侵
We have no confirmation Raquel was sexually assaulted.
那止血带呢?
What about the tourniquet?
难以判断动机
"Fog of war."
地方检控官绝对不会靠那个立案的
State's attorney could never hinge a case on that.
听着,金
Look, Kim,
我知道你想抓到他
I know you want it.
我也想
So, do I.
不过现在,我们掌握的都是间接证据
But right now, everything we have is circumstantial.
案子实在无法成立
We just don't have it.
等等,所以你没有在你的教堂里,看到毒品?
Wait, so you never actually saw the drugs at your church?
好,你没有打给移♥民♥及海关执法局,那是谁打的?
Okay, so you didn't call "ICE?" Who did?
我知道那是匿名举报
I know it was an anonymous tip.
我没有问你是谁
I'm not asking for the name.
我只是要打来举报的电♥话♥号♥码
I need the number that was used to call into the tip line.
不,我不能明天回电给你…
No, I can't call back tomorrow...
嘿,带了杯咖啡给你
Hey, brought you some coffee.
或许你该休息一下?
I think maybe it's time to take a little break?
你有个哥们被分发到,移♥民♥及海关执法局?
You had a buddy that was detailed to "ICE?"
-对,保利马里诺 -对
-Yeah. Paulie Marino. -Yes.
-你想打给他?-对
-You wanna call him? -Yes.
嗯,当然,我们没说过话
Yeah, of course, we never talked.
你最棒了,保利
You're the best, Paulie.
好的…
All right...
搜寻电♥话♥,3121770192
好,看信♥号♥♥连到哪个塔台
All right, look at the tower pings.
那个
That one.
嗯
Yeah.
芝加哥警署13分局
天啊
Oh my god.
阿尔瓦拉多在格林伍德山的家
Alvarado's house in Mount Greenwood.
发一份给战术小组
Send a copy to "TACT."
已经发了
Already done.
好的,跟我说点好消息
All right. Tell me something good.
打到移♥民♥及海关执法局的举报电♥话♥
The tip that came into "ICE",
说移♥民♥在教堂吸毒的那通
that the migrants were using dope at the church,
是用一次性手♥机♥打的
it came from a burner.
从那部一次性手♥机♥追踪到13分局
That burner pinged to the thirteenth District.
阿尔瓦拉多以为他跟移♥民♥及海关执法局,通风报信能解决问题
Alvarado thought he was solving a problem by tipping off "ICE",
结果却制♥造♥出另一个问题
he actually managed to create another problem.
我们追踪那部一次性手♥机♥找到一间餐厅
We traced that burner back to a diner.
这是那间餐厅的监视器画面
This is footage from the diner.
13分局发生枪击案的两天前
Here's two days before the shooting on Thirteenth.
这是丹尼阿尔瓦拉多
Here's Danny Alvarado.
还有他雇用的杀手艾伦马素
Then there's his hitman, Aaron Marshall.
去抓人吧,做得好
We're on. Nice work.
你太太说我可以从后面进来
Your wife said I could come on back.
她人很好
She's lovely.
你强♥暴♥了丽歌♥玻利瓦尔
You raped Raquel Bolivar.
天啊,好,听着…
Jesus. Okay, look...
我跟丽歌♥玻利瓦尔在一起过
I had a relationship with Raquel Bolivar.
嗯
Okay.
听我说,我喜欢她
Look, I liked her.
那很美好
It was nice.
好,但显然这件事我不能对外人说
All right, but I couldn't tell anybody for obvious reasons.
她想生小孩
She wanted to have a baby.
好,她想生个小孩取得美国公民身份
Okay, she wanted to have an anchor baby.
老实说,她这么做伤透了我的心
And, look, honestly, it she broke my heart in the process.
然后她又死在我怀里
And then she died in my arms.
你强♥暴♥了丽歌♥玻利瓦尔
You raped Raquel Bolivar.
然后,当她告诉你她想留下小孩时
And then, when she told you she was going to keep the baby,
她连这点自♥由♥也没有,对吧?
that wasn't gonna be her decision either, was it?
你认为自己跟那些人不同
You think of these people as different from you. Separate.
我?我吗?
Me? I... I do.
伯吉斯,你觉得我跟你一样没做功课
Burgess, you think I haven't done my homework, too.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
白人救世主
White savior.
你…在街上捡到你的黑人女儿
You... you found your Black daughter on the streets,
你做到了,那样很好
you checked that box. Good for you.
你只是过来这里开♥发♥新领域的,天啊
Now, you're just over here looking for a new field to plow. Man,
移♥民♥这件事
so this migrant thing
是你遇过最棒的事,对吧?
was just the best thing that could've happened to you. Right?
拜托一下
Come on.
我们全部都知道了,丹尼
We know everything, Danny.
全部
Everything.
好的
Okay.
你觉得你知道什么?
What is it that you think that you know?
你要不要看你和艾伦马素
Would you like to see the footage of you and Aaron Marshall
在迪尔博恩那间餐厅的视频?
at the diner on Dearborn?
坐在吧台的凳子上
Stools at the counter.
黑咖啡
Black coffee.
挺好看的
Looked good.
还是20分钟后,艾伦马素打开
Or the video of Aaron Marshall, twenty minutes later,
你给他那个装着现金的信封的视频
opening an envelope of cash that you gave him.
那是他杀害丽歌♥的酬劳
His payday for murdering Raquel.
外面有几个人?
How many people do you have outside?
五个,巷子里还有战术小组
Five. I got "TACT" in the alley too.
你有两条路可以走,丹尼
You got two ways to play it, Danny.
你可以招供、认罪
You can confess, plead out,
出狱后或许还能见见你的孙子
maybe see your grandkids one day, before you're done.
但如果你逼我出手
But if you make me work for it,
那就是单独监禁,可能每天只能放风一小时
that's solitary with maybe one hour of yard a day,
直到你死
'til you die.
啊
Aw, man.
还有一条路
Well, there is another way.
那是为我准备的吗?
That for me?
为我准备的
It's for me.
听着…
Look...
伯吉斯,给我独处五分钟
Burgess give me five minutes alone.
给我五分钟陪陪我家人
Okay, give me five minutes alone with my family.
让我抱抱我太太,跟我小孩道别
Let a man hug his wife and his children goodbye
我跟你保证
and I promise you,
这会帮你省去一大堆麻烦
I'll save you a bunch of headaches.
好吗?
Okay?
你以为我会让你轻松解脱?
You thought I'd let you take the easy way out?
不可能
No.
睡吧
Just sleep.
不,我全都想听
No, no, I want to hear everything.
我把她抱上♥床♥
Just let me put her to bed.
好的,宝贝,过来这里
All right, bumblebee come over here.
好…你有找到加布里埃拉吗?
All right... So, did you find Gabriela?
嗯,我把她从联邦监狱救出来了
Yeah. I got her out of federal custody.
-好的 -她会出庭作证
-All right. -She's gonna testify.
我打算在教堂找个人资助她
I'm trying to get somebody at the church to sponsor her.
至少让她有个地方住,你知道的
So, she'll have a place to stay at least, you know.
金,你真是个活生生的奇迹
Kim, you are kind of a walking miracle.
亚当,我今天用我自己的钱,我们的钱
Adam, I used my own money, our money,
帮加布里埃拉买♥♥了伪造的移♥民♥文件
to buy Gabriela fake immigration papers today.
我不知道我在想什么,我只是…
I don't even know what I was thinking. I just...
金…
Kim...
那绝对行不通,我只是…
It was never going to work. I just...
有些案子就是会让人用尽各种手段
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表