谢天谢地
Thank God.
1313国王
Thirteen-thirteen King,
警方开枪,犯人倒地
shots fired by the police, offender down,
尽快派救护车来伍德戴尔报废场
Wood Dale Salvage, we need an ambo at our twenty.
那是怎么回事?
What was that?
那是怎么回事?
What was that?
什么怎么回事?
What was what?
我刚救了你一命,不客气
I just saved your life. You're welcome.
丹尼,我已经说动他,他都要投降了
Danny, I had him. He was done.
伯吉斯,那家伙对我们开枪
Burgess, the guy took shots at us,
他拒绝放下武器,还拿枪对你乱挥
he refused to put his gun down, he was waving it at you.
天啊,你还好吗?
Jesus. Are you all right?
嗯,我们没事…
Yeah, we're good. We're good.
去带支援人力过来这边,好吗?
Just make sure the squads find us, okay?
好的
All right.
丹尼,你认识那个人吗?
Danny, did you know that guy?
感觉像是他认识你或…
It felt like maybe he knew you or...
你在说什么啊?不认识
The hell are you talking about? No.
嘿
Hey.
你跟应变小组说明情况了吗?
You gave your statement to "I.R.T.?"
好,案件厘清也结案了
All right, case is clear and closed.
把结案报告写一写,确保书面文件没有漏洞
Let's crack off the closing "supps." Make sure the paper's tight.
事情不太对劲
Something's not right.
我已经劝服马素了
I had Marshall.
对,枪还在他手上
Yes, he still had a gun in his hand,
他没有遵从我的指令
he wasn't obeying my commands.
但他没打算伤害我
But he wasn't gonna hurt me.
你知道那种感觉,对吧?
You know that feeling, right?
他已经要投降了
He was done.
嗯,然后呢?
Okay. And then?
然后…
And then...
然后阿尔瓦拉多出现
and then Alvarado shows up.
一切都变了
And everything changes.
马素全身的肢体语言都变了
Marshall's whole body-language changes.
阿尔瓦拉多否认
And Alvarado denied it,
但感觉…他们彼此认识
but it felt... it felt like they knew each other.
要不是我认识阿尔瓦拉多
I didn't know any better,
我甚至会说他想找理由干掉马素
I would say Alvarado was looking for a reason to take Marshall out.
如果阿尔瓦拉多认识,袭击13分局的枪手…
Now, if Alvarado knew the shooter at the thirteenth...
金,别说了
Kim, stop talking.
你知道…
You understand...
这件事容不得你出错
you cannot be wrong about this.
好,回21分局调查
All right, dig in at twenty-one.
-就你和亚当 -嗯
-Just you and Adam. -Yeah.
好,你查到什么?
All right. What do you got?
阿尔瓦拉多对我说谎
Alvarado lied to me.
他和马素
He and Marshall,
彼此认识
they knew each other.
至少他们有过交集
At the very least, they crossed paths.
两年前,阿尔瓦拉多抓到马素
So, two years ago, Alvarado busted Marshall,
在爱迪生街上某个毒品交易所
some trap house on Edison.
这里
Uh, here.
这是13分局的逮捕纪录
Here's the thirteenth arrest book.
阿尔瓦拉多在这里,马素在这里
Here's Alvarado, here's Marshall,
六克的海♥洛♥因♥
six grams of heroin.
然后就一片空白
And then, nothing.
没有马素的入狱记录
No record of Marshall ever hitting lockup.
不是因为保密条款?
No ninety-nine confidential?
不是,马素就这样从后门走了
No, no, no, no. Marshall just walked out the back door.
我查了13分局的投诉
I looked into complaints at the thirteenth.
阿尔瓦拉多的记录挺干净的
Alvarado _ he's pretty clean.
不过几个月前,的确有人对他不满
He did catch one beef, few months back
知道是什么事吗?
Anything to it?
没办法查
There's no way of knowing.
投诉被撤销
The complaint was retracted,
所以投诉内容也封存起来了
so the narrative was sealed.
想看到内容,就只能去申请法♥院♥命令
Huh. So, the only way we're gonna see it is with a court order
那会花很多时间,而且会引起骚动
which takes a lot of time, and makes a lot of noise.
现在
Right now,
我们只知道投诉者的身份,加布里埃拉拜亚?
all we got is the complainant's name, Gabriela Baez?
你知道这个人?
You know it?
加布里埃拉拜亚?
Gabriela Baez?
她是委内瑞拉人,13分局的移♥民♥
She's a Venezuelan, a migrant at the thirteenth.
加布里埃拉是我们被害人,丽歌♥玻利瓦尔的朋友
Gabriela was friends with our victim, Raquel Bolivar.
好,那就查出加布里埃拉
Okay, so find out why this Gabriela
为什么要投诉阿尔瓦拉多
lodged a complaint against Alvarado.
走吧
Let's go.
人都去哪了?出了什么事?
Where is everybody? What happened?
昨晚有巴士过来,把一群人带去庇护所
Bus pulled up last night, took a bunch of 'em to shelters.
在哪?
Where?
考倒我了
Beats me.
现在城里有60间收留移♥民♥的庇护所吧
There's like sixty shelters now for these people.
我只知道…
All I know is...
我很高兴我的大厅回复正常
I'm damn happy to have my lobby back.
我必须找到加布里埃拉拜亚
I need to find a Gabriela Baez.
谁?
Who?
加布里埃拉拜亚
Gabriela Baez.
她在这里住了两个月左右
She lived here for like two months.
肯定有清单吧?
There's gotta be some sort of list?
乘客名单之类的?
A manifest? Something?
我跟你说了,这里一团乱
I tried tellin' you, this is chaos.
没人知道任何事
Nobody knows anything.
肯定有人知道些什么
Somebody's gotta know something.
听着,我只需要知道加布里埃拉,是否有搭上那辆巴士,和她去哪了
Look, I just need to know if Gabriela was on that bus, where she was going.
我帮不了你
I can't help you.
加布里埃拉和丽歌♥在枪击前,有跟你说话吗?
Did Garbiela and Raquel speak to you before the shooting?
-回答我 -没有
-Talk to me. -No.
除非有必要,我不跟警♥察♥说话
I don't talk to cops any more than I have to.
如果这些人看到我跟你说话
If these people see me talking to you,
他们会认为我跟你是一伙的,他们就不会再跟我说话
they're gonna think that I'm one of you, they'll stop talking to me.
那对他们的健康没好处
And that's not good for their health.
你这里有沙丁胺醇?
You got albuterol in there?
嗯,治疗气喘用的,这些孩子,刚来这里的时候都有气喘
Yeah, it's for asthma. Most of these kids have it when they get here.
阿立哌唑?
Abilify?
治疗忧郁症
Treats depression.
那两种都是第二级麻♥醉♥药♥
And those are both schedule two narcotics.
所以理论上,你是毒贩,不是医护人员
So, on paper, you're a drug dealer, not a medic.
我是无偿做这件事的
I'm doing this for free.
你真的要这样对我吗?这样对他们?
You're really gonna do that to me? To them?
你看我会不会
Try me.
加布里埃拉拜亚在那辆巴士上吗?
Was Gabriela Baez on that bus?
-对 -好
-Yeah. -Okay.
她是第一个搭上那辆巴士的
She was the first one on that bus.
我想知道车子要去哪,但我问不出来
I tried to figure out where it was going, and I couldn't.
但加布里埃拉根本不在乎
But Gabriela didn't care.
肯定比这里更好
It was gonna be better than here,
这个地方对她和丽歌♥来说就是地狱
this place has been hell for her and Raquel.
那是什么意思?
What does that mean?
这是我知道的
Here's what I know,
我知道加布里埃拉投诉了一名警官
I know Gabriela filed a complaint against the police
但之后又撤销投诉
but then retracted it.
有什么事我不知道的?
What am I missing?
拜托你
Please.
丽歌♥是为了这个来找我的
Raquel came to me for these.
好,止痛药,为什么?
Okay, pain relievers. Why?
因为我觉得她被强♥暴♥了
Because I think she had been raped.
什么?
What?
她跟我形容的伤口…
The wounds that she told me that she had...
她和加布里埃拉说话的方式…
the way that she and Gabriela talked...
我认为她被强♥暴♥了
I think she was raped,
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表