Car plates and address are in the glove box.
把这辆车开去那个地址,换开另一辆车回来
Leave this car at the address, pick up the other car.
应该很简单
Should be real easy.
嘿
Hey.
避震器又发出声音了
Spring coils sound shot again.
嘿
Hey.
别碰我的车
Don't you ever touch my car.
要我跟你说几遍?
How many times do I have to tell you that?
我只是想帮忙而已
Yo, I'm just here helping.
我不需要你帮忙
Well, I don't want your help.
拿去,里面有笔、油墨和清洁剂
Here _ some pens and printing ink and cleaner
这地方才不会臭得跟小便斗一样
so this place doesn't smell like a urinal.
你买♥♥菠萝来给我解酒吗?
Did you get me pineapple for my hangover?
你去洗澡吧
Go take a shower.
是啊,我就是个烂人,大家都讨厌我,还很臭
Yeah, yeah, I'm a screw-up, everyone hates me, I smell so bad.
爱你,阿姨
Love you, Tia.
怎样?
What?
现在怎么不说话了?
You don't talk now?
你总是在照顾他?
You always babysit?
哦,原来你会说话啊?
Oh, he does talk?
对,他从小就是我照顾的,因为艾力很少管他
Yes, I babysit when it's a baby Eric barely vetted.
哦,好的
Oh, okay.
看来艾力也没那么事必躬亲,是吧?
So, Eric ain't as in charge as he fronts, huh?
好,就是那辆车…前面右转
Okay, there's the car... up ahead, to the right.
怎么?有什么问题吗?
What? It's wrong?
安布洛斯!
Ambrose!
我知道你在里面
I know you're in there.
我以为我们只要换车就好?怎么了?
Thought we were just switching cars? What's up?
你想干嘛?你不能这样…
What do you want? You can't just...
-现金有少 -当然要少
-The cash is light. -Hell, it is.
少了…
It's short.
两万
By twenty.
警♥察♥把好货都拿走了
Police got your primo.
我知道那件事
I know that.
我才不要付全额买♥♥掺了次等货的东西
I ain't paying full for stepped-on sham.
你必须付
Yeah, you are.
把两万拿来给我
Give me the twenty.
出去
Get out.
-我说… -滚出我家,贱♥人♥
-I said... -Get out of my house, bitch.
你付钱我才会走
Not until you pay.
你听到她说的话了
You heard her.
把钱交出来
Pay.
床垫
Mattress.
小孩的床
Kid's bed.
放开他,兄弟
Let him up, bro.
好,怎么回事?
Okay, what?
她没把钱放回指定的位置
She didn't put the money in the trap.
没有
No.
他有看到,对吧?
He caught that, right?
那是怎么回事?
What the hell was that?
显然她参与贩毒的程度比我们想的还深
She is clearly more involved in the trafficking than we thought.
嗯
Hmm.
别盯着我看…吃啊
Stop staring at me... eat.
我们来这里干嘛?
Why are we here?
我说了,我肚子饿
I told you, I'm hungry
我先生认为我一小时后才会回家
and my husband's not expecting me home for another hour.
你是墨西哥人?
You Mexican?
危地马拉人
Guatemalan.
吃吧
Well, eat.
吃了你就会希望自己是墨西哥人
Because you're gonna wish you were Mexican.
对吧?
Hmm?
我忘了拿餐巾纸
I forgot napkins.
不,坐下
No. Sit.
我去拿,吃就是了
I'm gonna get 'em. Just eat please.
你说得没错…食物很好吃
You're right... food's really good.
-对吧?-嗯
-Right? -Mm.
老板是我老家那边的人
The owner's from the same town that I grew up in.
我以为你是芝加哥人
I thought you were from Chicago.
你被我先生的钱骗了
You're letting my husband's money fool you.
他喜欢我看起来像有钱的美国人
He likes me to look like a rich American bitch.
能问你一个问题吗?
Can I ask you a question?
嗯
Mm-hmm.
刚才那是怎么回事?
What was that in there?
工作啊
The job.
不是
No.
我不是说那部分
Not that part.
你为什么没把那两万放到指定的位置?
Why didn't you put that twenty in the trap?
你是在指控我偷钱吗?
Are you accusing me of skimming?
你有吗?
Are you?
我不要你变胖
I don't need you fat.
我去了修车厂…艾力说你还没回来
I went by the shop... Eric said you were still out.
嗯,我在考察艾力的新手下
Yeah, I was checking out Eric's new guy.
我们刚才去换车
We did a car switch.
蛮顺利的
Turned out well.
你就是那个新来的?
You're the new guy?
是这样吗?
Is that right?
一切都好吗?
Todo bien?
一切都好
Todo bien.
嗯
Hmm.
来吧,我们走
Come on. Let's go.
我们可以利用她
We can use her.
可以让我们直接抓到佩雷斯
It would let us skip all the way up to Perez.
解释一下
Explain.
歌♥莉亚不只是贩毒集团的花瓶娇妻
Gloria's not just some cartel trophy wife.
她涉入很深
She's in real deep.
托利斯拿到歌♥莉亚的一次性手♥机♥号♥码
Torres managed to get Gloria's burner number.
我们定位那个号♥码
We pinged it.
她的手♥机♥每天都会出现在
Every day, her phone pings at multiple drug corners
佩雷斯地盘上的几个毒品交易点,和奥特拉汽车
across Perez's territory and at Ultra Motors daily.
最有可能是她在管理毒贩
Best guess... She's keeping the dealers in line.
佩雷斯利用她当挡箭牌
Perez is using her like a shield.
他控制她、伤害她
He's controlling her and hurting her.
她很厌恶那一切,她想退出
And she hates it, she wants out.
你怎么知道?
How do you know that?
我看到了
I saw it.
我知道那是什么样子
And I know what it looks like.
我们调查了佩雷斯的前妻们
We dug into Perez's ex-wives.
第一任妻子因为摔倒住院三次
Wife number did three stays at a hospital for falling,
被他甩掉之后就消失了…
then fell off the radar right after he left her...
没有信♥用♥卡♥
no credit,
没有已知地址,那女人人间蒸发了
no "L.K.A.'s," the woman just disappeared.
第二任妻子跟了他15年后,据说自杀了
Wife number two allegedly committed suicide after fifteen years with him.
在这几个人中,下一任妻子,都在旁边蓄势待发
In each case, the next wife, was waiting in the wings.
歌♥莉亚肯定知道她的时间到了
Gloria must know her times up.
他知道他已经不要她了
He knows he's moving on from her.
我认为这件事已经发生了
I think it's already happening.
她想退出,沙展
She wants out, Sarge.
她是个完美的线人,她早晚都会离开
She's the perfect "C.I." waiting to happen.
我能让她倒戈
And I can flip her.
只要两天她就能带我们找到那批货
She can get us in at that shipment in two nights.
把佩雷斯交到我们手上
Hand us Perez.
你来这里干嘛?
What are you doing here?
我来看看你的状况
I came to check in on you.
为什么?
Why?
昨天那件事后,我想确保你没事
After yesterday. Wanted to make sure you're okay.
-我没事 -很好
-I'm fine. -Good.
那我们就可以继续聊你偷走的那两万
Then we can finish talking about the twenty "K" you stole.
我可以跟你谈,也可以去跟别人谈
I can talk about it with you or with someone else.
你在开我玩笑吗?
Are you kidding me?
没有
No.
来吧,我们去走走
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表