I have it, where's my evidence tech?
她被正式起诉了吗?
Is she even officially charged?
你们的值勤警长什么都没跟我说啊
I haven't heard anything from your desk sergeant.
你又还没宣读我的权利!
You didn't even read me my rights!
嗯,证据足够了
Yes, we have enough.
那我需要看到文件
Then I need the paperwork _
你们的警长呢?
where is your Sergeant?
博伊特在哪?
Where's Voight?
这女人在网络上卖♥♥掉她14岁的女儿
This woman sold her fourteen-year-old daughter online.
就算她指控警♥察♥人身侵犯
She's not getting out of it
也别想脱罪
because she accusing police of assault.
你们有证据技术员吗?
Do you have an "E.T.?"
有,当然有
Yes, of course I do.
很好,那就拍照吧
Okay, great. Then let's take some pictures.
我什么都没做,这是非法拘留!这些全是非法的!
I didn't do anything, this is illegal! All of it!
露丝在哪?
Where is Ruthie?
你把她卖♥♥给谁?
Who did you sell her to?
我的律师会把你告到家破人亡,这是人身侵犯!
My lawyer is going to rip your lives apart. This is all assault!
我们查到你浏览的网站,都结束了
We have the site you accessed, it's over.
人身侵犯!
Assault!
案子不是这样办的
This is not the way to do this.
露丝在哪?
Where's Ruthie?
放开我!
Get off me!
你怎么能对自己的女儿做出那种事?
How could you do that to your own daughter?
放开我!
Get off me!
为什么?因为她跟你一样,年纪轻轻就怀孕吗?
Why? Because she got pregnant young? Just like you did?
这不是正当程序
This is not the way.
-嘿… -他们正在剥夺我的一切
-Hey... -They're stripping me dry.
我们自己查出来了
We got it on our own.
他们抓住我,把我拖来这里
They held me down and they dragged me in here.
亚当去默纳德监狱找威廉斯谈
Adam spoke to Williams at Menard.
他一听到指控就翻供了
As soon as he heard the charges, he flipped.
承认索尼娅使用一次性笔记本电脑
Admitted Sonia used the burner laptop,
并且帮我们绕过剩下的防火墙
and helped us get through the remaining firewall.
索尼娅在年轻种子联♥系♥上一个人
Sonia contacted a man on Young Seed.
我们透过IP地址查到他了
His "I.P." address led us right to him.
对,就是他
Yeah. That's him.
他叫丹尼尔宾尼迪斯
Name's Daniel Benitez.
宾尼迪斯在西草坪拥有一间房♥子
Benitez owns one property in West Lawn.
西草坪人迹罕至
West Lawn's off the beaten path.
很适合带露丝过去藏在那里
Perfect place to take Ruthie and hide.
好的,我们走
All right. Let's go.
站住!
Stop!
二楼没人
Second floor's clear.
有一人倒下
We got one down.
确认为丹尼尔宾尼迪斯
It's a positive for Daniel Benitez.
他死了
He's dead.
一楼没人
First floor's clear.
地下室没人
Basement's clear.
到处都没人
We're all clear.
露丝在哪?
Where's Ruthie?
她肯定在这里
She has to be here.
她在哪?
Where is she?
不
No.
如果他想杀她,在海希维奇时就动手了
If he wanted to kill her, he would've done it in Hegewisch.
但是他没有
But he didn't.
他喜欢把她关在密闭空间里
He likes to keep her in enclosed spaces.
她就在这里
She's here.
她一定在这里
She has to be here.
好,我们带警犬过来进行网格搜索
Okay. We call in the dogs, we do a grid search.
彻底清查这间屋子
Tear this house apart.
好的
All right.
哦,天啊
Oh, my God.
嘿,房♥子西侧需要支援
Hey, I need help on the west side of the building.
收到,这就过去
Copy. On my way.
露丝?露丝?
Ruthie? Ruthie?
露丝?
Ruthie?
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey...
哦,很好
oh, good.
好的…
Okay...
嘿,我们是警♥察♥
hey... we're the police.
没事了,霍普跟我们在一起
It's okay. We have Hope.
她没事了,她很安全
She's okay. She's safe.
我们会救你出来的
We're gonna get you out of here.
奇云,帮我一下
Kev, give me a hand.
没事了,有我们在
It's okay. We got you.
有我们在,好的,我们会救你出来的
We got you. Okay. We're gonna get you out of here.
露丝知道她母亲的事吗?
Did Ruthie know about her mother?
不知道
No.
她只觉得在她14岁时,她母亲不爱她了
Just that at fourteen she believed her mother didn't love her.
你为什么会成为警♥察♥?
Why did you become a cop?
为了帮助人
To help.
不
No.
不,真正的理由
No, the real reason.
我最早的记忆是我妈,企图把我淹死在浴缸里
My first memory is my mom trying to drown me in a bathtub.
我以为这份工作能告诉我为什么
I thought this job could teach me why.
我猜我只是想比我爸更强大
I think I just wanted to be bigger than my dad.
你说得对…
You were right...
总是会回溯到那件事
it always comes back to that.
你能开车送我回去吗?
Can you drive me back?
拉勒米康复诊所
患者姓名:祖瑟芬彼得罗维奇
职业:警♥察♥
彼得罗维奇,J
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表