她一直都有报备
She always checks in.
不,我今天的工作结束了
No, I'm done for the day.
那你得回家了
You gotta go home then.
我们会找到她的
We'll find her.
相信我,托利斯,我们会找到她的
Trust me. Trust me, Torres, we'll find her.
能帮我一下吗?
Wanna gimme a hand with these?
好
Yeah.
拉扎罗有五部抛弃式手♥机♥
Lazaro had five burner phones.
这是过去六个月的电♥话♥记录
That's the phone records from the last six months.
托利斯还没有歌♥莉亚的消息吗?
Torres still hasn't heard from Gloria?
没有,她一直都有报备
No. And she always checks in.
嗯,她或许是忘了
Yeah, well, she might've forgotten.
可能她就在家,安然无恙
Possible she's at home, safe and sound.
还记得那个笨蛋线人吗?
Remember that guy, this idiot "C.I."
那个晚上总是忘了关摄影机的人?
who always forgot to shut his pin-cam off at night?
用纳税人的钱录了八个小时的呼噜声
Eight hours of snoring on the tax payer's dime.
我记得,但是…
I remember but...
-歌♥莉亚可不是笨蛋 -嗯
-Gloria's not an idiot. -Mm.
我会让厄普顿开车去佩雷斯家看看
I'm gonna have Upton do a drive-by at Perez's house.
嗯,这咖啡实在有够难喝
All right, well, this coffee tastes like dirt.
我去煮一壶新的,马上回来
I'm gonna make a fresh pot. I'll be right back.
亚当…
Adam...
是
Yeah.
你看过这些了吗?
Did you check these?
还没,怎么了?
Not yet. What's up?
歌♥莉亚…
Gloria...
这是歌♥莉亚的号♥码
This is Gloria's number.
拉扎罗上周打过三通电♥话♥给她
Lazaro called her three times last week.
她怎么会找他?
What the hell's she doing talking to him?
真的是她,拉扎罗打了三通电♥话♥给她
No, she was. Lazaro called her three times.
每次通话都持续了五分钟左右
Their conversations lasted about five minutes each time.
这说不通啊
That doesn't make sense.
你是说你觉得她也参与了抢劫?
You're saying you think she's in on the rip?
是的
Yes.
是的,有这种可能性
Yeah, it's a possibility.
不,不可能
No. It's not.
你以为你了解她…
You think you know her...
我的确了解她,我懂她
I do know her. I know her
好,那你应该知道她想退出,什么都做得出来
Okay. Then you know she wants out. And that he's desperate.
是的,所以她跟我们合作来脱身
Yes, and she's working with us to get out.
或者她根本在耍我们,她就是在耍你
Or she's playing us. And she's playing you.
听我说,但丁,她很有可能参与其中…
Listen, there's a really good chance, Dante that she's in on it...
拉扎罗兄弟的谋杀案跟她有关…
that she's in on the Lazaros' murders --
然后她现在正在跑路
and she's running right now.
那…不,不可能
That... No. No.
我希望你好好想一下,好吗?
I need you to think about it. Okay.
如果是歌♥莉亚开着佩雷斯的车离开现场
If Gloria was driving Perez's car away from the scene?
她就能拿到钱之余
She gets the money.
还让佩雷斯来背黑锅,自己却能脱身
Perez takes the heat and she gets out.
不,我…
No. I...
那你为什么会找不到她?
Then why can't you get a hold of her?
我不知道,但我会找到她的
I don't know. But I'll find her.
不,等我到了再谈下一步该怎么做
No. No. We will talk next steps when I get there.
好吗?
Okay?
好
Yeah.
好的
Yeah.
我是歌♥莉亚,请留言
Hey, it's Gloria, leave a message.
嘿,呃…是我
Hey, uh... look, it's me.
我不知道发生了什么事,好吗?
I don't know what's going on. Okay?
但不管是什么,我们都能一起解决
But whatever it is, we can figure it out.
嗯…回个电♥话♥给我吧
Um... just call me back.
怎么?你看起来很惊讶,艾迪
What? You look surprised, Eddie.
你在期待谁?
Who were you expecting?
怎么回事?
What's going on?
老板要见你
The boss wants to see you.
把手♥机♥留下
Leave your phone,
他现在很小心
he's being extra careful.
我们要去哪里?
Where we going?
你会知道的,走吧
You'll see. Come on.
是的,我说过
Si. Mi palabra.
要不要喝?
Eddie?
不用
No.
请坐吧
Have a seat.
艾迪?
Eddie?
艾迪,你在家吗?
Eddie, are you home?
嘿,你在吗?
Hey, you here?
开什么玩笑
You gotta be kidding me.
沙展,出问题了…
Sarge, we have a problem...
还舒适吗?
Comfortable?
什么?
Yeah?
你找到偷我钱的人了吗?
Did you find who stole my money?
没有,但我有头绪了
No. But I got theories.
噢
Huh.
道上的兄弟记忆力很好
People on the street don't forget.
他们很不爽你抢走地盘
They're not happy you took over.
知道是谁吗?
You have a name?
米格尔拉扎罗
Miguel Lazaro.
啊…
Ah...
他认为你和他父亲的失踪有关
He thinks you had something to do with his father disappearing.
他知道我是你手下
He knows I work for you.
所以,我想他一直在跟踪我
So, my guess is, he followed me.
我有猜错吗?
Am I right?
嗯
Yeah.
你是对的
You're right.
我找到了拉扎罗
I found Lazaro.
我和他还有他弟弟谈过了
I talked to him and his brother.
我知道发生了什么事
I got answers.
你拿回你的钱了吗?
Did you get your money back?
没有
No.
这就是问题的所在
See, that's where we have a problem.
我们不知道钱在哪里
We don't know where the money is.
所以,一是拉扎罗兄弟把钱藏得很好
So, either the Lazaros hid the money real well,
二就是他们还有同伙
or, they were not working alone.
我跟你说过了我跟这件事没关系
I told you I had nothing to do with it.
拉斐,我有更重要的事要做,我们家里见
Rafael, I have better things to do. I'll just see you at home.
停下来
Stop.
坐下
Sit down.
就是这个
There we go.
你为什么要看他?
Why you looking at him?
你喜欢他吗?
Do you like him?
-喜欢他什么?-你在说什…
-What is it you like? -What are you talk...
-啊?-你在说什么?
-Huh? -What are you talking about?
你以为我不在乎你吗?
You think I don't care about you?
不,我觉得你压力太大,脑子不清楚了
No. I think you're stressed and you're not thinking straight.
不…
No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
这行干久了呢…
You do this long enough...
事情不对劲时你就能感觉到
you get a feeling inside when things are wrong.
上周三晚上你在哪里?
Where were you last Wednesday night?
我不知道,和朋友们在一起吧
I don't know, with the girls.
不
No.
周三你在赫莫萨的那家餐厅,一直待到2点
Wednesday you were at that restaurant in Hermosa 'til two.
对,没错,还不错吃
Right. Yes, it was lovely.
我和埃莉安娜在一起,抱怨着我们的丈夫
I was with Eliana, bitching about our husbands.
我当时很想你,歌♥莉亚
I was missing you, Gloria.
所以我跑去那间餐厅找你
And I went to that restaurant to find you.
我在那里待到凌晨1点,你根本不在那里
And I was there 'til one "A.M." and you were not there.
是啊,因为…
Yeah, because... because...
不要说谎!
Don't lie!
不要骗我!
Don't lie to me!
你是不是在艾迪家?
Were you at Eddie's?
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表