你把自己置于危险之中,还有这个案子跟我们整个团队…
You're putting yourself in danger, this case, our whole team...
我知道
I understand.
这件事必须结束
It's got to stop.
好
Yeah.
但丁
Dante.
结束了
It stops.
好的
Okay.
怎么了?
What's going on?
发生了什么事?拉斐吗?
Something happen? Rafael?
不是
No.
是警署那边
It's "P.D."
他们知道了我们的事
They found out about us.
你被解雇了吗?
Did you get fired?
没有
No.
但情况不妙
But it's not good.
歌♥莉亚…
Gloria...
不能再这样下去了
this needs to stop.
好
Right.
了解
Yeah.
对不起,我…
I'm sorry, I...
别…
Don't...
我不该让这段感情开始的
I shouldn't have let it start.
别…
Don't...
别这样
don't do that.
我想结束这一切
I want to stop all of it then.
我不能再这样下去了,我想退出,我需要退出
I can't do this any longer. I want out. I need out.
我们必须…我们必须逮捕佩雷斯
We have to... we have to arrest Perez.
或者我们换个方式
Or we do it different.
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
我离开
I leave.
我另外有一笔积蓄
I got a new nest egg.
怎么来的?
How?
我多偷了一些钱
I skimmed more.
这笔钱够用几个月了
I got enough for a few months.
跟我走
Come with me.
跟我走
Come with me.
嘿…
Hey...
我们是一体的
Somos uno.
你又不是真正的警♥察♥
You're not really police.
所以,我们一起离开这里重新开始吧
So, let's get out of here, together. Let's start new.
那…那不是新的开始,那只是逃避
That... That's not starting new. That's just running.
逃避就逃避,我没差
I'm fine with running.
你会成为一名逃犯
You'll be a fugitive.
你会被抓住的
You'll get caught.
你最好等我们抓到佩雷斯再说
You need to wait until we have Perez.
如果你14岁的时候有人告诉你
If someone would have told you when you were fourteen,
当你的…你的继父在打你♥妈♥的♥时候
when your... when your stepdad was beating your Ma,
如果有人告诉你要等,你会等吗?
if someone would have told you to wait, would you have waited?
我会
Yes.
你说谎
That's a lie.
歌♥莉亚,你要对我有信心
Gloria. You need to have faith in me.
相信我
Just in me.
我会结束这一切
I'll end it.
用正确的方式
The right way.
他会进监狱的
He's going to prison.
好吧
Okay.
好
Okay.
我呢…
I um...
我得走了,他…他在等我回家
I need to go. He's... he's expecting me home.
等等…
Wait...
我们奥特拉见
I'll see you at Ultra.
好
Yeah.
反正我永远都在那边
I'll be there like always.
嘿,你好吗,兄弟?
Hey, what's up, bro?
你呢…
Yo, um...
我不知道你早些时候在不在这里…
I don't know if you were here earlier...
你就是那个被打得屁滚尿流的人
You're the one that got jumped and got his a** beat.CCustom check: Dialogue layout�.
是啊,没错
Yeah. Yeah, that's right.
怎么了?
What's up?
你有看到什么吗?
Did you see anything?
看到一些
Some, man.
但我有小孩
But I got kids.
所以,当我看到有枪
So, I saw the gun,
就把小孩子们赶到地下室去了
hustled my kids down to the basement.
好吧,谢谢你
All right. All right, thanks, man.
嘿,你…
Hey, yo...
是
Yeah.
枪声停止时,我向外看了看
I looked out when the shooting stopped.
看见他们拿着你的包跑了
Saw them run away with your bag.
你看见他们去哪里了吗?
Did you see where they went?
看见了
Yeah.
他们去了那条巷子
They hit that alley.
-就是那条?-对
-That one right there? -Yeah.
其中一个说的是西班牙文
One of them was speaking Spanish, man.
他说了…“Te-la-la”之类的
He said uh... "Te-la-la" or something.
是…“tirarlo”吗?
Was it... tirarlo?
-Tirarlo… -Tirarlo…
-Tirarlo... -Tirarlo...
对,他就是这么说的
Yeah, that's what he said.
-好的 -你知道那是什么意思吗?
-All right. -You know what that means?
知道,意思是“把它扔了”
Yeah. It means, "Toss it."
实验室有结果了
Labs came back.
托利斯找到的克拉克手♥枪♥,弹匣上有一组清晰的指纹
The Glock Torres recovered had one clean set of prints on the mag.
至少找到了其中一个抢匪,就是米格尔拉扎罗
You got at least one of your rip men -- Miguel Lazaro.
和华金拉扎罗有关系吗?
Any relation to Joaquin Lazaro?
米格尔是他的儿子
Miguel's his son.
据信华金拉扎罗两年前被佩雷斯杀掉了
Joaquin Lazaro was allegedly murdered by Perez two years ago.
儿子终于成功报复了
The son finally got his payback.
他还有个21岁的弟弟叫汤美,充满各种暴♥力♥犯罪纪录
He also has a younger brother, Tommy, twenty-one, hell of a violent sheet.
这应该就是第二个罪犯了
That's gotta be our second offender.
查到拉扎罗的下落了吗?
We got an "L.K.A." on Lazaro?
和汤美一起住在南米拉德的一栋房♥子里
House on South Millard, lives with Tommy.
去申请搜查令
Crack off a warrant.
嘿,让路上的人知道我们把他们抓了
Hey, make sure the streets know we pinched them,
这样大家就不会认为是托利斯做的了,我们走吧!
it'll take the heat off Torres. Let's go!
芝加哥警署!米格尔拉扎罗!
Chicago "P.D.!" Miguel Lazaro!
开门!
Open up!
有血迹
I got blood.
一楼安全
First floor's clear.
找到抢走的钱了吗?
Any sign of the rip money?
没有,没有行李袋,没有二十五万美金
No. No duffel bag. No two-fifty "K."
不是从来没在这里,就是被抢匪拿走了
Either it was never here or the Offender took it.
我打赌是后者
My money's on the latter.
附近的邻居说…
I got a neighbor that says
他们看到一辆灰色的别克,在午夜时分急停在此
they saw a gray Buick pull out hot around midnight.
佩雷斯开的也是那种车
Perez drives that same car.
等等,我们真的认为,他会蠢到开自己的车吗?
Wait, we really think he's dumb enough to use his own car?
当你欠贩毒集团二十五万美金时,你就会去做蠢事
When you owe the Cartel a quarter "mil," you do dumb stuff.
好吧,我们没有抓到佩雷斯贩毒
All right. We don't have Perez on drug trafficking,
但可以用双重谋杀罪名逮捕他
let's get him for this double murder.
去深入调查
Dig in.
找出佩雷斯在此的证据,且要无懈可击
Put Perez here, make it air-tight.
嘿,去找托利斯
Hey, loop in Torres.
看看他能不能请歌♥莉亚让佩雷斯招供
See if he can get Gloria to get a confession out of Perez.
我是歌♥莉亚,请留言
Hey, it's Gloria, leave a message.
我是歌♥莉亚,请留言
Hey, it's Gloria, leave a message.
嘿,金
Hey, yeah, Kim.
歌♥莉亚没接电♥话♥
Yeah, Gloria's not answering.
不,已经三个小时了
No, it's been three hours.
她会报备
She checks in.
嗯…
Mm-hmm...
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表