我看到赫逊了,公园的东南角
I got eyes on Hudson, southeast corner of the park.
461号♥
Lot Number four-six-one.
布屈!
Butchie!
别动手,布屈
Don't do it, Butchie.
把枪放下!
Drop the gun!
嘿,你再看那把枪,我就朝你开枪
Hey, you look at that gun, I'm gonna drop your a**.
好,布屈,把枪放下
All right, Butchie, put the gun down.
你快点出去,奇云
Just go on and get up out of here, Kevin.
你知道我不能走,布屈
You know I can't do that, Butchie.
这究竟是怎么回事?
What the hell is this?
闭嘴!
Shut up!
这件事跟警方无关了
This ain't got nothin' to do with the police no more.
我想这轮不到你决定,布屈
I don't think that's your decision to make, Butchie.
嘿,把枪放下!
Hey, put the gun down!
布屈…你想今天丧命吗?
Butchie... you want to die today?
那是你想要的?
Is that what you're trying to do?
我不能让你做出这种事
I can't let you do this.
这样做不会消除你的痛苦
This ain't gonna take the pain away.
可以的
Yes, it will.
会的
Yes, it will.
不会
It's not.
这只会毁了你的人生
It's just gonna ruin your life, man.
奇云!
Kevin!
嘿,我没事,海洋
Hey, I'm okay, Ocean.
退下!守住外面
Stand down! Post up outside.
这里交给我!
I got it! I got it!
布屈,让我逮捕这个人
Butchie, just let me arrest this man.
他杀了两个人
He killed two people.
我没杀任何人
I didn't kill nobody.
闭嘴!
Shut up!
他杀了三个人,奇云
He killed three people, Kev.
他还杀了马古斯
He killed Marcus too.
-他和我… -不
-Him and me... -No.
-是我们杀了他 -不
-We killed him. -No.
别让这一切改变你的本性,好吗?
Don't let this make you into something you ain't, okay?
好吗?你不是这种人
All right. This ain't you.
你是好人
You good.
跟马古斯一样
Just like Marcus.
他不会希望你这么做的,布屈
He wouldn't want you to do this, Butchie.
把枪放下,伙伴
Just drop the gun man.
就是这样
There... There you go.
就是这样
There you go.
很好
There.
嗯
Yeah.
我们会没事的
We gonna be good.
我现在要去拿他的枪
Now, I'm gonna grab his gun
我们大家都能离开这里,好吗?
and everybody gonna walk out of here, okay?
该死!
Damn!
嘿!你还好吗?
Hey! You good?
嗯,我没事!
Yeah, I'm good!
去看他的情况
Go, check him.
5021大卫,梅多景♥观♥住♥宅♥区,发生枪击事件
Fifty-twenty-one David, shots fired at Meadow Valley Estates.
我抓到两名犯人,派几辆车过来
I got two offenders down I need you to bring in some cars.
他死了
He's gone.
一名犯人当场死亡
One "D.O.A."
不
No.
收到,5021大卫
Copy, Fifty-twenty-one David.
他是怎么在这里找到你的?
How'd he find you out here?
他在街上听到赫逊的名字
He heard Hudson's name on the streets.
你来这里干嘛?
What are you doing here?
博伊特要我跟你谈谈
Voight asked me to talk to you.
这次你也要揽在自己身上吗?
You gonna carry this one too?
那家伙自食其果
That man made his bed.
跟你无关
It's not on you.
我们为什么常常说那种话?
Why do we say that so damn much?
好像这一切都不是我们的错
Like none of this on us.
奇云,你不能再去探视韦斯布禄一家了
Kevin, you can't see the Westbrookes anymore.
这样对他们不好,对你也不好
It is not good for them, and it is not good for you.
它正在吞噬你
It's eating you up.
是我活该
As it should.
这是应该的
It should.
我怎么能不在乎,特鲁迪?
How am I supposed to not care, Trudy?
谁要你别在乎了?
Who is telling you not to care?
因为在乎,所以你才是好警♥察♥
You're a good cop because you care.
有时候我觉得你背负好多东西
Sometimes I think you carry so much water _
你的生活、你的工作、你的家庭
your life, your job, your family...
然后你心想
and then you think,
若是要撑下去,就不容一丝错误
if I'm gonna stay afloat, there is no margin for error.
但你听好了,你不是机器
But, lemme tell you something -- you're not a machine.
感到内疚时有两种做法
There are two things you can do with guilt --
你可以让它吞噬你,或让它给你使命感
you can let it drown you or let it give you purpose.
我得想想那要怎么做
I need to figure out how to do that.
我不会让你被吞噬的
I'm not gonna let you drown.
大家都不会
No one here is.
所以振作点,奇云
So, come on, Kev.
振作点…
Come on...
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表