But you don't move unless I tell you to, okay?
嗯
Yeah.
目标是让戴历和凯姆开口
Goal is to get Derrick and Cam talking.
让他们保持冷静、跟他们沟通,表达同情,劝他们出来
Keep them calm, connect, empathize, and talk them out.
我认为凯姆相信你…
Cam trusted you I think...
希望戴历也能相信你
Hopefully Derrick will too.
你还好吗?没问题吧?
You okay? You good?
嗯
Yeah.
带我过去,我们走吧
Just tell me where to go. Let's go.
戴历博伊德?
Derrick Boyd?
我是米曹医生,我是来帮你的
My name's Doctor Mitchell, I'm here to help you.
戴历,我需要你回答
Derrick, I'm gonna need a response from you
这样我才知道你听得到我说话
so I know that you can hear me.
我才知道你平安
That you're safe.
你听得到吗,戴历?
Can you hear me, Derrick?
凯姆?
Cam?
那你呢,凯姆?
How about you, Cam?
我是你在公♥寓♥外面见过的那个医生
I'm the same doctor you met outside those apartments.
我们在医院聊过
We spoke at the hospital.
我知道你记得我
I know you remember me.
呃,我知道你们俩都不想待在这里
And, uh, I know this isn't where either of you want to be.
你不想跟我说话
You don't want to talk to me,
但让我把话说清楚…我不是警♥察♥
but let me be clear... I'm not police.
我是来确保你身心健康的,仅此而已
I'm here for your physical and mental well-being, nothing else.
听着,我要知道你们俩在里面安全无虞
Look, I need to know you're both safe in there.
你能跟我说你们安全吗?
Can you tell me that you're safe?
凯姆?
Cam?
我们没事
We're fine.
我们只是想单独待着
We just want to be alone.
所以我们不需要任何帮助!
So, we don't need any help!
嘿,凯姆,很好,我很高兴你没事
Hey, hey, Cam, good, good, I'm glad that you're good.
跟我说你需要什么,凯姆
Tell me what you need, Cam.
我什么都不需要,我只希望大家离开
I... I don't need anything, I just... I want everyone to leave.
我理解
Man, I get that.
我也希望警♥察♥能离开,但这个我做不到
I wish the police could leave too, but that one I can't do for you.
我能帮你做的是…
Here's what I can do...
只要你和戴历举起双手走出来
I know that if you and Derrick walk out of there with your hands raised,
警♥察♥就会让你们平安离开船库
the police here are gonna let you leave this boat house safely.
不…
No, no, no, no, no!
我们…我们需要回家
We need... we need to go home,
叫他们…让我们回家
make them... make them let us go home.
我也希望我能跟你承诺那一点,但我做不到
I wish I could guarantee that, but I can't.
听着,我不能控制警♥察♥会做什么
Look, I can't control what the police do.
你也不行
Neither can you.
但我们能控制自己的行为
But we can control what you and I do.
我知道我能保证你和你哥的安全
And I know I can protect you and your brother's safety.
此刻只要你走出船库
Right now and once you leave this boat house.
我会帮助你的
I will help you.
我会让你获得照顾
I will help you get care.
我会帮你好起来的
I will help you get well.
我跟你保证
I promise you that.
好的
Okay.
我们现在出来
We're coming out now.
好的,凯姆,先把手伸出来,好吗?
Okay, Cam, come out with your hands first, okay?
慢慢来
Nice and slow.
很好
That's great.
很好
That's great.
让我看到你的手
Let me see your hands.
很好
That's great.
好的,走出来
Okay, step out.
朝我走过来
Step out towards me.
好的
Okay.
没事了
It's okay.
没事的
That's okay.
没事的,朝我走过来
It's okay, just come towards me.
有我在
I got you.
没事的
It's okay.
来吧
Come on.
没事的
It's okay.
戴历,让我看到你的手
Derrick, let me see your hands.
戴历,先把手伸出来
Derrick hands first.
让我看到你的手
Let's see your hands.
戴历,不…
Derrick, no, no, no, no, no, no,
戴历,把枪放下…不!戴历…
Derrick, put the gun down... no! Derrick...
等等
Wait.
他说…他说…
He said... he said... he said it was... he said it was...
他说他不能保护我
He said he couldn't protect me.
他说你会帮我…
He said you'd help me... you'd help me.
他说你会帮我
He said you'd help me.
救护人员传来消息
Just got word from Med.
洁丝还撑着
Jess is still holding on.
米曹医生帮凯姆办了住院
Doctor Mitchell got Cam to admit himself as an inpatient,
所以他会得到他需要的帮助
so he's gonna get the help that he needs.
很好
That's good.
住院多久?
For how long?
这很难说,因为医院人满为患
That's actually hard to say because the hospital's overcrowded,
凯姆又没有保险…
Cam doesn't have insurance...
不过米曹医生说他会尽力的
But Doctor Mitchell said he'd gonna do his best.
我想他的尽力会有不错的结果
I think his best is pretty good.
还有,伯吉斯和我打算留下来,帮你处理文件
Also, Burgess and I are down to stay and help you with that paperwork.
或许弄完之后可以去喝一杯…放松一下
I mean, maybe we can get some drinks afterwards... unwind a little bit.
呃…我自己可以
Uh... I got it.
没关系
It's okay.
谢了
Thanks.
不会花很多时间的
It won't take that long.
我知道
I know.
但你知道的,有我们在
But you know, we got you.
我们想留下来
We down to stay.
不用了
It's all right.
还是谢谢你
Thank you, though.
有个美好的夜晚
Have a good night.
漫长的一天?
Long day?
不如你再多待一分钟,给我个名字吧
How about you stay one more minute and give me a name.
听着…
Look, it...
只是为了证明我们释怀往前走了
It's just to show we're moving on for now.
我需要一个名字,汉克
I need a name, Hank.
亚当
Adam.
我只会给你这个名字,特鲁迪
It's the only name you're gonna get from me, Trudy.
那是亚当的位置
It's Adam's spot.
嗯
Yep.
等等
Uh, one sec.
-嘿 -嘿
-Hey. -Hey.
你来这里干嘛?
What are you doing here?
抱歉,你有打给我吗?
Sorry, were you trying to call me?
没有
Nope.
哦,呃,没关系
Oh, uh, it's okay.
-我来收拾 -不,没事的
-I got that. -No, that's all right.
拿去
Here you go.
我来吧…
I got it. I got it.
不能让你帮我打扫公♥寓♥
You're not cleaning up my apartment.
我来吧
I got it.
你搬来这里六个月了?
You've been here six months?
对
Yeah.
你要喝点什么吗?
Can I get you something to drink?
我有…我只有这个东西
I got... I only have whatever this thing is.
不需要
I don't need one.
这盏灯怎么了?
What happened to the lamp?
我们不需要这么做
We don't have to do all this.
嗯,我知道我们不需要
Yeah. I know we don't.
我知道
I know.
我没事
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表