下车
Get out of the car.
他的眼睛被钉书器钉开
His eyes were stapled open.
诺亚,你能告诉我是谁做的吗?
Noah, can you tell me who did this?
他不能永远住在你家,汉克
He can't stay at your house forever, Hank.
只是让他住到他情况好转
It's just 'til he gets better.
我们今天找到两具尸体
We found two bodies today.
两姐妹身上的每一处伤,都跟诺亚身上的一模一样
Every wound the sisters have are exact matches with Noah's.
所以是个连环杀手
So, we're saying we have a serial killer.
你到底是谁?
Who the hell are you?
诺亚!
Noah!
诺亚死了…
Noah died...
我不愿去想他是怎么死的
I don't want to think about how.
有十名被害人
We have ten victims.
我们究竟漏掉了什么?
What the hell are we missing?
犯人条理分明
The offender's organized.
智商高于水平
Above average intelligence.
我一定要找到这个恶魔
I'm gonna find the monster.
你开着警车去撞墙
You crashed a police vehicle into a wall.
要么去戒酒,要么我举报你
You go to detox or I report you.
喝几杯酒缓解情绪…
A couple of drinks to take the edge off,
自虐地跑步,强迫身体休息…
punishing runs to trick your body into resting...
都是一样的
it's all the same.
海莉
Hailey.
嘿
Hey.
你来啦
You came.
你找我来的
You asked me to.
嗯
Yeah.
你为什么找我来?
Why did you ask me to?
他们说我可以有访客
They let you have visitors.
好的…
Okay...
那什么是我?
Why me?
我没有其他人可以找
I didn't have anyone else.
这个地方糟透了,对吧?
This place is God awful, isn't it?
对,这里能救了我一命,我懂
Yes, it's saving my life, I get it.
相信我,他们一直灌输我那一点,但…
Believe me, they drill that into your but...
这里总是有股洗手液的味道
it always smells like hand sanitizer.
病人都讨厌我
The patients hate me.
我们整天都在谈论自己…
All we do is talk about ourselves...
盘点我们的生活…
inventory our lives...
我想我只是想找人好好聊个天
I guess I just wanted someone else to talk to for once.
聊什么都行
We can talk about anything.
也可以盘点你的生活
We can inventory your life.
你都好吗?
How are you?
还在跑步?
Still running?
对,还在跑…
Uh, yeah, yeah, I'm still running...
不过没有跑那么多了
...but it's not doing all that much.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
没想到你说得没错…
Shockingly, you were right...
跑步没能帮我厘清思绪
running hasn't fixed my head.
我每天跑六英里
I run six miles a day.
跑到我站不住…
I run until I can't stand...
但每晚感觉还是一样糟
but every night I still feel the same.
所以我现在把精力集中在工作上
So, I'm just gonna focus on work now.
日以继夜,跟我喜欢的同事们,一起工作、深入调查…
Work long hours, work with all the people I like, dig in...
总有一天我会恢复正常
It'll make me feel normal again.
嘿,你要走了?
Hey, you outta here?
对,我要走了
Yeah, I'm outta here.
我会没事的
I'll be fine.
你知道你听起来像什么吗?
You know what you sound like?
什么?
What?
你听起来像酒鬼
You sound like an alcoholic.
我应付得来
I can manage.
我会停下来的
I'll just stop.
我会没事的
I'll be fine.
你觉得我应该怎么做?
What would you like me to do?
我不知道
I have no idea.
天娜出院后要买♥♥只猫,搬去爱荷华
Tina's moving to Iowa and buying a cat when she gets out.
这样每次她想喝酒时,就可以去摸猫
That way she can pet the cat every time she wants a drink.
你想搬去爱荷华和养只猫吗?
You want Iowa and a cat?
不想
No.
全神贯注在工作上有帮助
Focusing on only work will help.
你之前也这样说过,对吧?
I mean that's what you said, right?
我们当警♥察♥,是为了逃避糟糕的父母
We became police to run from our screwed-up parents,
和童年?
our childhoods?
所以我会专心工作
So, I'll work.
再说,这个案子也需要我花时间在上面
Besides, this case needs my hours.
我是说,十具尸体,没有疑犯
I mean, ten bodies, zero suspects.
高层把博伊特盯得很紧
Brass is breathing down Voight's neck.
他不得不公开此案,召开记者会
He had to make the case Public, call a press conference.
整座城市陷入恐惧
City's terrified.
电♥话♥响个不停
Phones are ringing off the hook.
但依旧没有任何线索
But hasn't led to anything.
没有真正的线索
No real leads.
博伊特还好吗?
How's Voight doing?
失去诺亚他肯定不好受…
He can't be taking this well after losing Noah...
是啊
No.
他工作比我还拼上两倍
He's working twice as hard as I am.
你有跟他谈过你的状态吗?
You talk to him about your head?
没有
No.
为什么没说?
Why not?
忙着找线索,却一无所获
Too busy getting nowhere together.
也许你们只是需要新的事件发生
Maybe you just need something to happen... something new.
新的事件代表又有人丧命
Something new means someone's dead.
他还会再次行动的
He's going to move again.
他杀人的间隔缩短了
The time between kills is shrinking.
所以我们就什么都不做等他动手?
So, we just wait?
不可能的
That's not an option.
天娜走了?
Tina's gone?
对
Yeah.
她昨天离开的
She left yesterday.
明天是你的最后一天
Tomorrow's your last day.
第30天
Day thirty.
你会紧张吗?
You nervous?
吓坏了
Terrified.
但我还是会这么做
But I guess I'm doing it anyway.
不做出改变,就什么都不会改变
Nothing changes if nothing changes.
博伊特来电
嘿
Hey.
可能是死路,不过值得一试
Probably a dead end, but it's worth a shot.
所以这个女人…
So, this woman...
琪琪邓恩
Kiki Dunn.
她知道这名连环杀手是谁?
She knows our serial?
她因杀人共犯遭到逮捕
Gangs arrested her for accessory to murder.
在审讯过程中
In the middle of her interrogation,
她宣称自己知道那名连环杀手的名字
she claimed she knows the name of our serial killer.
说她愿意说出名字作为协商条件
Said she'd give it up for a deal.
你们真的为了这个大老远跑过来?
You guys really came all the way out here for this?
别说我没警告你们
Don't say I didn't warn you.
她是个疯子
She's a head case.
那女的知道自己罪证确凿
The girl knew we had her dead to rights,
用尽各种办法要卖♥♥情报给我们,就差瑞格利球场了
was trying to sell us on anything she could except Wrigley Field.
录影在这里
Tapes are in here.
你们抓到她什么罪行?
What do you have her on?
她以提供性服务为由,诱拐一名,19岁的帮派成员进公园
She lured a nineteen-year-old banger into the park for some sexual favors.
她才一跪下来,就有人上来,朝那孩子的头敲下去
Soon as she got on her knees, kid got two taps to his head.
这是美人计
It was a honeytrap.
主使者是里昂麦吉,三角王帮的老大
Ordered by Leon Madges, shot-caller for the Three Corner Kings.
帮你们调出来了
Got it cued up for you.
-慢慢看吧 -好的
-Have fun. -All right.
实在很抱歉,我发誓,我真的不知道里昂会出现
I'm so sorry, I promise you, I had no idea that Leon was going to show up.
不对,你知道
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表