另一个人是扎卡里穆恩,又叫“扎科”
The Other guy's Zachary Munn. Goes by "Zaco."
刚因为入室盗窃在谢里丹坐牢六个月
Just did a six-month stint in Sheridan for burglary.
我们为什么要接这个案子,沙展?
Why are we taking this, Sarge?
非法啤牌局被抢…感觉归抢劫凶杀组管
Rip of an illegal poker game... feels like Robbery-Homicide.
海莉,去帮阿尔本做笔录
Hailey, get Arben's statement.
奇云,去查监视器和摄影机
Kev, Pods and cams.
金,你跟我来,我们去找出抢匪
Kim, come on, you and me _ we'll take the burglar.
走吧
Let's go.
你把现金放在哪?
Where do you keep the cash?
在一个红色旅行袋里
In a red duffel bag.
我很清楚法律,那个牌局是合法的
I know the law. That game was legit.
死了两个人,其中一个才19岁
We got two dead bodies and one's nineteen.
这就不合法了
It's not legit,
但我们对你的牌局没兴趣
but we don't give a rat's a** about poker.
你看到什么?
What did you see?
什么都没看到
Whole lotta nothing.
两个混♥蛋♥戴着面具,拿着枪
Couple of pricks in masks with guns.
他们长什么样子?
What'd they look like?
我不知道,我只敢把头埋在地上
I don't know. I was busy crapping my Hanes on the floor.
牌桌上有多少人?
How many people were at the table?
大概六个吧
Six maybe.
很好,我们需要他们的名字
Okay, great. we're gonna need names.
我不知道他们的名字
I... I don't know any names.
听着,我是新来的,好吗?
Look, I'm the new guy, all right?
这是我表亲安排的牌局
It's my cousin's game.
你在牌桌坐了好几个小时连一个名字都不知道?
You sat at a table for hours, you didn't get anybody's name?
大家话都很少
Real quiet bunch.
你要坚持这个说法是吗?
You sticking with that story?
或许吧,对
I might, yeah.
你
You.
过来
Come.
不好意思
Excuse me.
你好,你是哪位?
Hello. Who are you?
我是这个傻瓜的姐姐
I'm Dumbo's sister.
让她进来
Let her in.
你今晚也在酒吧吗?
Were you at the bar tonight?
当然没有,我有一个三个月大的小孩要照顾
Hell no. I got a three-month-old.
你们问完他的话了吗?因为他明天一早还要工作
Are you through with him? Because he's got work early.
对
Yeah.
我得早起去工作
I gotta get up early for work.
哦,是吗?你在哪工作?
Oh, yeah? Where do you work?
他是木工
He's a carpenter.
嗯,他要去西塞罗那边修东西
Yeah, he's got a repair job in Cicero.
嗯…木工
Yeah... carpenter.
你们问完了吗?
Are you done with him?
嗯,你可以走了
Yeah, you're good.
把联络方式留给那边那位警官就行了
Just leave your contact info with that Officer over there.
好的
All right.
谢谢
Thanks.
谢谢你们
Thanks guys.
嗯
Yeah.
好的,有什么发现?
Alright, what do we got?
监识人员发现有血迹延伸的后门
Techs found fresh blood leading out the rear door
而阿尔本说其中一名犯人肩膀中枪
and Arben said one of the offenders got winged in the shoulder.
所以有可能是他的血,他们在分♥析♥了
So, it could be his. They're running it.
这辆雪佛兰迈锐宝在事发五分钟后被红灯摄影机拍到
This Chevy Malibu was caught five minutes away on a redlight cam
离抢案地点两个街区远,时速为70英里
two blocks from the robbery going seventy miles an hour.
是威斯康星州的车牌,我已经发出全境通告
Wisconsin plates came back hot. I have a "BOLO" out.
还没有消息
No hits yet.
那酒吧老板阿尔本呢?我们对他了解多少?
That our owner, Arben? what do we know about him?
很老派的家伙,沙展
Really just old school, Sarge.
生活很奢华
Lives big.
喜欢炫耀贩毒得到的钱财和办派对
Likes to flash his drug money and throw parties.
赌注金额很高的牌局,老实说,感觉像是自己人做的
It's a big cash game. Actually sounds like an inside job.
我同意,就按这条线追下去吧
Agreed. Let's chase that.
有谁知道这个牌局?谁知道他们赌金很高?
Who knew about the poker game, who knew it was so fat?
调查一下阿尔本的手下
Let's dig into Arben's crew.
看看他是否跟谁有过节
See if he's beefing with anyone.
大家动作要快
Let's move quick.
抱歉,不是故意要打扰的
Sorry. Didn't mean to interrupt.
博伊特警长?
Sergeant Voight?
长官?
Sir?
大卫弗鲁姆,内部事务组
David Froom. "I.A.D."
你有空吗?
Do you have a minute?
当然,大家都没问题吧?
Sure. We good?
我们这就去办,沙展
We're on it, Sarge.
请进
Come on in.
逮捕纪录,穆恩,扎卡里、扎科
或许我无权过问…
It's not my place...
但内部事务组…
But "I.A.D..."
如果有什么是我需要知道的,你可以跟我说
If there's something I should know, you can let me know.
我正要打电♥话♥给亚当
I was just about to call Adam.
情况多糟?
How bad is it?
嘿…
Hey...
你还好吗?
You alright?
嗯,你呢?
Yeah. Are you?
我当时在场,我在那场牌局上
I was there. I was at that game.
我知道
I know.
我想我认出扎科了,你抓过他,对吧?
I thought I recognized Zaco. You pinched him, right?
两年前
Two years ago.
他的事我不能透露,他是个优秀的线人
I-ninety-nine-confidential'd him. He is a good "C.I."
一直很可靠,他还好吗?
He's staying on the up. Is he okay?
可以说是他在那里救了我一命
He practically saved my life in there.
他没事,他帮你掩护过去
He's fine. He covered for you.
亚当,内部事务组跟博伊特谈过了
Adam, "I.A.D." talked to Voight.
他们在啤牌室的墙上发现你的子弹
They found your slugs in the wall at the poker room.
他得回溯日期写一份失窃武器的报告
He's gonna backdate a stolen weapons report.
你得丢掉那把卧底的枪
You gotta get rid of your "U.C." gun
他就不会把其他人牵扯进来
and he's not gonna loop in anybody else.
我得打给他
I gotta call him,
-我觉得我应该私底下 -亚当…
-I think I should be working off-book -Adam...
跟你们一起调查这桩案子
on this thing with you guys.
你不能…住手
You can't... stop.
这是你最不该做的事
This is exactly what you should not be doing.
我不喜欢这样
I do not like this.
我不能让大家来保护我
I cannot have everybody protecting me.
你可以的,因为这就是你需要的
You can, because that is what you need.
有整个团队保护你
You've got the team.
他们会尽快找出犯人,不会把你卷进来
They will find the offenders fast, and we'll keep you out of it.
所以这就是…你每周去玩的牌局?
So, this is... this is your weekly poker game?
不是跟老前辈在警♥察♥酒吧玩?
It's not with old-timers at the cop bar?
有时候
Sometimes.
扎科邀请我去的
Zaco invited me.
我是用卧底身份,我…在收集情报
I was covert. I was... I was listening for information.
我只是很想念这一切,金…
I just miss it, Kim...
把犯人追进一个有疯狗的院子里
chasing offenders into yards with crazy dogs,
迅速做出决定
and the split-second decisions,
你知道的,肾上腺素,感觉自己活着
and the, you know, adrenaline, feeling alive.
啤牌局…让我暂时找回那种感觉
The poker game... it just gave me that for a second.
这种事我们要对彼此坦诚,好吗?
These are the things we tell each other now, right?
当你陷入这种情绪时,你要告诉我
When you're in it, you tell me.
我知道这很难,因为你差点丧命
And I know that it's hard, because you nearly died.
但我理解,我也有这些情绪,因为我也经历过
But I get that. I get it too because I've been through it.
但是你得告诉我,我才能帮你
But you have to tell me, so I can help you.
看着我
Look at me.
有我在
I've got you.
当然
Of course.
好的,有什么发现?
All right. What do we got?
犯人是这两个,监识人员刚跟我们联络
These are our offenders. Techs just reached out.
牌局抢案中血迹的DNA
Blood trail "D.N.A." from the poker rip
属于这个人的,特洛伊拜拉
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表