那就不要
Then don't.
但我需要知道你看到什么
But I do need to know what you saw.
我什么都没看到
I didn't see anything.
我知道你想帮你丈夫讨回公道
I know you want justice for your husband.
我只想要我家人安全
I want my family safe.
我什么也没看到
I didn't see anything.
我走之前还有个问题,韦斯布禄太太
One more question before I go Miss Westbrooke,
你最后一次跟迪云马丁的父母交谈是什么时候的事?
when was the last time you talked to Devin Martin's parents?
什么?
What?
迪云马丁,他一直没有复原
Devin Martin _ he never really recovered
在他被你儿子和他朋友殴打后
from being beaten by your son and his friends.
那是一年多前的事了
That happened over a year ago.
那家人早就放下了,那跟这件事…
And that family has moved on from what happened, so what does that...
没有,事实上,失去获得奖学金的机会改变了他的生活
No, actually losing the possibility of a scholarship changes things.
他的腿永远无法痊愈,所以他也许再也不能打球了
Um, his leg never healed, so he'll probably never play ball again.
你这是在干嘛?
What the hell are you doing?
有趣的是,那起案子本来没什么证据
It's funny, there wasn't really any evidence on that case
因为迪云不肯开口
because Devin wouldn't speak up,
但不知道出于什么原因
but for whatever reason,
他现在愿意开口了
he's willing to talk now.
欺骗警♥察♥是违法的,特蕾莎
Lying to the police is illegal, Teresa.
你这是妨碍司法♥正♥义,相信我
You're obstructing justice _ and trust me,
如果你被指控那项罪名,下场会更惨
if you get charged with that, it's gonna hurt worse.
比你来找我儿子麻烦还惨?
Worse than you coming after my son?
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
他是白人
He was white.
红头发
Red hair.
有刺青,像是脖子上缠着一条链子
Tattoo, like a chain around his neck.
他在这里面吗?
Is he here?
他
Him.
就是他
That's him.
菲利普莫里森
Phillip Morrison.
很好,谢谢你
Very good. Thank you.
我们会在你家外面安排一辆警车,以防万一…
We're gonna leave a detail car right outside, just in case...
滚出我家
Get the hell out of my house.
我们查了菲利普莫里森的电♥话♥号♥码
We ran Phillip Morrison's phone number,
出现一大堆长途电♥话♥,沙展
and all kinds of long-distance calls popped up, Sarge.
那家伙准备要逃亡
That man was about to flee,
肯定有逃跑的风险
bona fide flight risk.
好,很快就拿到逮捕令?
All right. Arrest warrant served quick?
嗯,很快就拿到了
Yeah. Clean and easy.
他当时一个人在家
He was at home alone.
我们悄悄进去,没有警示灯、没有鸣笛
We went in there quiet, no lights, no horns.
有发现他的同伙吗?
Any no sign of his co-offender?
没有
No.
不过我们安插了卧底,以防他的同伙决定过去找他
But we got undercovers anchored down just in case he decides to swing by.
好的,很好
All right. Good.
莫里森在拘留室焦虑了一个小时
Morrison's been sweating in the box for an hour.
还没有找律师
Hasn't lawyered up.
好的
All right.
在他家有找到任何武器吗?
We find any weapons at his house?
有,找到一把格洛克手♥枪♥,不过弹道测试跟凶器不吻合
Yeah, we got a Glock, doesn't match our ballistics though.
很好,走吧
Good. Let's go.
你跟我一起去
You and me.
好
All right.
三起重罪谋杀
Three counts of felony murder.
谋杀♥警♥♥察♥未遂,加重伤害罪
Attempted murder of a police officer, aggravated assault,
使用致命武器袭击…
assault with a deadly weapon...
我还没说到三起持械抢劫呢
I haven't even gotten to the three armed robberies.
不,我们不会这样进行
No, that's not how we play.
既然你犯了案,你就得好好看清楚
You do the crime, you gotta look it in the eye.
你要去坐牢了
You're going to prison.
现在供出你的同伙
You tell us right now who you're working with,
我们就不会让你单独监禁
we won't make it solitary.
我没什么好说的
I got nothing to say.
错误答案
Wrong.
你有
You do.
说出来吧
Just tell us.
把他的名字告诉我们
Give us his name.
不
No.
他的名字就好
One name.
要是告诉你名字,我就死定了,那个人是疯子
I give you a name, I'm in a grave, the man's insane.
我没什么好说的
I've got nothing to say.
看到了吗?你看这个
See that? Look at this.
你有听到他刚才说单独监禁吧?
Did you hear what he just said about solitary?
你知道我们能禁止单独监禁的人做什么吗?
You know what we can make sure doesn't happen in solitary?
不能打电♥话♥、不能探视、不能通信
Ain't gonna be no calls, no visits or no letters.
你再也见不到女朋友和你女儿
You'll never see your girlfriend or daughter again.
-相信我 -我不能告诉你们
-Trust me. -I can't talk to you, man.
你可以的
Yes, you can.
你的同伙是谁?
Who are you working with?
我不能…
I can't...
菲利普,我们知道你试着联络
Phillip, we know that you been trying to contact your girlfriend's family
你女朋友在墨西哥的家人,让他们离开
out there in Mexico trying to get them out the way.
你想安置他们,确保他们安全
You want to set them up, so they can be safe.
他们是你的家人
They're your family.
对吧?
Right?
杀人的不是我
I'm not the one who killed anybody.
看来你也不想再见到你家人
Well, you also don't want to see your family again.
最后再看一眼,就这样吧
One last look. Here we go.
因为我们没时间在这里耗,菲利普
Cause we don't got time for this, Phillip.
不应该是这样的,我不过是接了个工作
It wasn't supposed to be like this, I took one job!
告诉我你的同伙是谁?
Just tell me who are you working with?
不过是一时兴起接的工作
It was one job on a whim.
-拜托!-是谁?
-Please man! -Who?
-走吧 -算了
-Let's go. -Forget it.
求你了!艾登
Please! Aiden.
特拉维斯艾登
Travis Aiden.
芝加哥警署!有逮捕令!
Chicago "P.D.!" Arrest warrant!
厕所没人!
Bathroom clear!
卧室没人!
Bedroom's clear!
嗯,后面也没人
Yeah, we're clear back here too.
他不在家,我们得去找他
He ain't home. We gotta look for him.
5021大卫,我要向全市发布紧急信息
Fifty-twenty-one David, I want to put a flash message out on the city-wide.
所有单位注意,大卫,请说
All units hold your traffic, David, you have the air.
我是大卫
This is David.
我在找一名叫特拉维斯艾登的人
Be on the lookout for a Travis Aiden,
艾草的艾,登山的登
Adam, Ida, David, Eddie, Nora.
白人,六尺三寸,235磅
White male, six-three, two-hundred-thirty-five pounds,
持有武器,极度危险
armed, and extremely dangerous,
情报组发出的通缉
wanted under the authority of Intelligence.
看起来他没有收拾行李
There's no sign he packed a bag.
抽屉都是满的
Drawers are all full.
嗯,找到赃款了
Yeah. I got the proceeds.
这里大约有一盎司的可♥卡♥因♥
Got about an ounce of coke here.
有一些水电费账单
Got some utility bills.
找到一个电♥话♥号♥码
Found a phone number.
我们的纪录里有那个号♥码吗?
We got the number on file?
应该没有,我没看过那个区号♥
I don't think so. I don't recognize the prefix.
这是他姐妹的名字,不过登记在这个地址下
It's in his sister's name but registered to this address.
嗯,那可能是他用的一次性手♥机♥
Yeah, that's probably what he's using as a burner.
我们可以定位那个号♥码
We can ping that.
我来处理
I got it.
好,电♥话♥定位刚刚转向了
Alright, phone just turned.
艾登还在移♥动♥
Aiden is still moving.
他现在靠近47街
He's near forty-seventh now.
等等,他停下来了吗?
Wait. Did he just stop?
我看他停在47街和万塞讷大道交叉口
I got him sitting on forty-seventh and Vincennes.
对,看起来他停住了
Yeah, looks right, he stopped now.
我们的覆盖半径大约是三个街区
We got about a three-block radius.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表