Right, Dad?
你?好哦
You? Okay.
但每个人的状况都不一样
But everyone is different.
对有些人来说,那只会让问题恶化
And for some it would only make the problem worse.
爸,你为什么都不说话?
Dad, why aren't you saying anything?
你…想要我说什么?
What...what do you want me to say?
零容忍♥
Zero tolerance.
你总是这样跟我说
That's what you always told me.
好吧,也许我现在,以不同的角度看待事情
Well, maybe I look at things differently now.
因为她吗?
Because of her?
所以你可以放过达斯汀,而我不行
So, Dustin gets a pass, and I didn't.
-不是这样 -不是吗?
It's not like that. No?
你把我赶出家门
You kicked me out of the house.
跟我说除非我戒毒,不然你不想再看到我
Told me you never wanted to see me again unless I cleaned up!
我说过我并不以此为傲
I told you I'm not proud of that.
人是会变的,辛
People can change, Sean.
毒虫就是会说谎
Junkies cheat.
他们会说谎,要让他们改变,唯一的方法就是把他们关起来
They lie, and the only way they'll change is if you lock 'em up.
好,我明白你觉得达斯汀背叛了你
Yeah, I understand that you feel betrayed by Dustin.
是啊
Yeah.
还有你
And by you.
辛
Sean.
嘿,玛姬?
Hey, Mags?
怎么了?
Yeah?
你知道哥罗基怎么了吗?
Do you know what's going on with Crockett?
哦
Oh.
不要吵他
Leave it alone.
相信我
Trust me.
朵莉丝?
Doris?
怎么了?
Hm?
可以帮我顶替一下吗?
Cover for me?
当然
Sure.
太感谢你了
Thank you so much.
不客气
Uh-huh.
你知道比尔是怎么自杀的吗?
Did you hear how Bill did it?
急救护理人员说是手♥枪♥
Paramedics said it was a handgun.
我能理解他的心情
I know how he felt.
只是我当时没有枪
I didn't have a gun.
什么意思?
What?
我…
I, uh,
我也失去了一个孩子
I lost a child, too.
哦,天啊
Oh, my.
我完全不知道
I had no idea.
哈珀
Harper.
血癌
Leukemia.
她一岁生日过后就过世了
She died just after her first birthday.
真是遗憾
I'm so sorry.
当时救了我的是我的工作
What saved me was my work.
工作让我活下去
Work kept me going.
从以前就是这样
Has all along.
所以,当我送哥连回家
So, when I sent Colin home,
知道他终将会死,实在是…
knowing he was gonna die, just...
让我又再经历了一次
put me right back there again.
我跟当时一样无助
I felt that same sense of helplessness.
我束手无策
Nothing I could do.
他终究难逃一死,然后…
Death was coming and there was
我却一点办法都没有
nothing I could do.
我猜那让我明白我这样的生活
I guess it made me realize that the way I've been living,
马不停蹄地工作这么多年
working full on for years now,
我从来不曾好好花时间哀悼
I never really took the time to grieve.
好好哀悼我的宝贝女儿
Grieve for my baby girl.
我不知道该说什么,哥罗基
I don't know what to say, Crockett.
谢谢你,玛姬
I appreciate you, Maggie.
我也谢谢你
And I appreciate you.
-明天见?-好哦
-See you tomorrow? -Yeah.
好多老人
Lots of old folks.
这个嘛,我们自己也不年轻了,伯特
Well, we're not so young ourselves, Bert.
是啊
Yeah.
我们来这里做什么?
What are we doing here?
这里会是你的新家,爸
This is gonna be your new home, Dad.
家?我有家啊
Home? I have a home.
不
No.
你家发生火灾了,记得吗?
There was a fire, remember?
然后你搬来跟我住了一阵子
And then you moved in with me for a while.
葛云先生,欢迎你来
Mister Goodwin, we're so glad to see you.
要带你去你的房♥间吗?
Can we show you your room?
我想要…我要回家
I want...I want to go home.
他们在这里会无微不至地照顾你,伯特
They'll take really good care of you here, Bert.
以我们办不到的方式
In ways that we just can't.
他们会煮饭给你吃,会帮你打扫,什么都帮你做
They'll cook for you, they'll clean for you, everything.
葛云女士说你喜欢游泳
Miss Goodwin says you like to swim.
我们有室内游泳池
We have an indoor pool.
你…一整年都可以游泳
You can...you can use it all year long.
我们也听说你喜欢辣椒
We also understand hear you love chili.
我们晚餐有帮你准备
That's what we're having for dinner.
辣椒
Chili.
我想你会喜欢这里的,伯特
I think you'll like it here, Bert.
试试看吧,爸
Give it a try, Dad.
我…我不要
I...I...I don't think so.
别担心
Don't worry.
他会没事的
He's gonna be fine.
让我们带你去你的房♥间吧
Let us show you your room.
你一定会喜欢窗外的风景
I'm sure you're gonna like the view.
你们要来吗?
Are you coming?
我们很快就去看你
We'll see you soon.
米高去机场接大卫了
Michael's picking up David at the airport.
他们在路上了
And then they're on their way.
你的儿子们要过来了
Your sons are coming.
我知道
I know.
我知道
I know.
-我晚一点再去找你 -好
-I'll drop by the house later. -Please.
爱你
Love you.
我爱你
I love you.
谢谢你过来
Thank you for coming.
谢谢你要我过来
Thank you for asking.
里普利医生
Doctor Ripley.
有病人即将送达
We have incoming.
娜奥美,跟我来
Naomi, with me.
朱丽叶,跟我说说状况
Juliette, talk to me.
去创伤部
You're going to Baghdad.
55岁男性,帕维尔维尼亚斯基
Fifty-five-year-old male Pawel Wapniarski
颜面挫伤,左膝有严重创伤
facial contusions, significant trauma to the left knee.
在救护车上有给他四毫克吗♥啡♥
Gave him four milligrams of morphine in the ambo.
紧急联络人正赶过来
Emergency contact's on her way.
说他被蒙面人用棒球棍攻击
Said he'd been assaulted by a masked assailant with a baseball bat.
我被打了,可恶
I was attacked! Dran!
需要照X光
X-ray!
米治,你不能治疗他
Mitch, you can't treat him.
你跟他有过节
Not with your history.
-我可以收他入院 -谢谢你
-I can do the intake. -Thank you.
好,帮我照他的膝盖前后位X光
Yeah, give me an A.P. on his knee.
远离
Clear.
拍摄X光
X-ray.
对,看起来髌骨粉碎了
Yeah, looks like the patella is comminuted.
我们得带你去照CT
We're gonna take you to C.T.,
骨科的外科医生很有可能会送你去手术
then the orthopedic surgeons will most likely take you to surgery.
你会没事的
You'll be okay.
才怪,我才不可能没事
Yeah, I never be okay!
玛姬,跟CT室的人,说我们要过去了
Maggie, let C.T. know we're coming.
没问题
You got it.
动作快…
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表