也在那里等她出手术室
and, uh...and when she comes out.
我们会待在你的左右两边,就像你现在要求我们这样
We'll each stay on one side of you just like we are now.
还有,因为我们现在真的
And also, just because we really want to think about
很想保护你的心脏
protecting your heart at this point,
我们会给你很轻微的镇静剂,一种叫阿普唑仑的药
um...we're gonna give you a mild sedative called alprazolam.
你以前有听过吗?
Have you had that before?
有,我以前吃过
Yeah, I've had that before.
好
Right.
很好,查理斯医生和我
Good, well, Doctor Charles and I
已经把药丸分成两半,保持均等
have split the pill in two just to keep things balanced.
我要带希拉里上楼了
I'm taking Hilary upstairs.
依你指示
As directed.
嘿,希拉里
Hey, Hilary.
李察来带你上楼,去放射肿瘤科
Richard here is gonna take you upstairs to radiation oncology.
华盛顿医生呢?
Where's Doctor Washington?
他马上就上去开始你的治疗,好吗?
He'll be up shortly to get you started, all right?
哦,嘿…
Whoa, hey, hey, hey.
我接住她了
I got her.
我扶着你…没事
I got you, I got you, that's okay.
嘿,你醒着吗?听得到我声音吗?
Hey, you with me? You with me?
你还好吗?
You okay?
给她一升的乳酸林格氏液
Give her a liter "L.L."
希拉里,拜托,你需要这场手术
Hilary, please you need this operation.
不,华盛顿医生反对
No, Doctor Washington's against it.
马素医生?
Doctor Marcel?
等我一下,好吗?
Hang tight for me, all right?
这是她病况出现变化吗?
Is this a change in her condition?
是啊
Uh-huh.
是肿瘤造成的?
And it's because of the tumor?
显然肿瘤现在开始侵入她的颈动脉了
It's clearly starting to intrude into her carotid now.
她不能再等了
She can't wait any longer.
积臣,这位是田中里德医生
Jason, this is Doctor Tanaka-Reed.
你好,积臣
Hi, Jason.
他是一流的外科医生
He is a first-class surgeon.
他一定会好好治疗你妈妈
He's gonna take excellent care of your mom.
我们手术全程都会给查理斯医生发短♥信♥,让你知道最新状况
We'll be texting Doctor Charles throughout to keep you up-to-date.
我会好好照顾你妈妈的
I'll take good care of her.
好的
Okay.
好,显然…
Okay, so, obviously,
医院不会让你进去观看手术
the hospital's not gonna let you observe the procedure,
但我们退而求其次做了点安排
but we've arranged for what we think is the next best thing,
就是从这边观看
which is to monitor it from in here.
在我们布置的这个小空间
In this little area that we've set up.
你妈妈会去二号♥手术室
Your mom will be in "O.R." two.
如你所见,那间手术室现在亮绿灯
As you can see the light is currently green
意思是她的手术即将开始
which means her surgery is just about to get underway.
手术一结束,就会切换成红灯
It'll switch to red as soon as she's done.
同一时间
In the meantime,
我想我们这里的配置,跟你的要求非常相近
I think we have things set up pretty much the way you like them,
而里普利医生和我会在这里
and, uh, Doctor Ripley and I are gonna be here
全程陪伴你
with you the whole time.
谢谢
Thanks.
我们帮希拉里挂上输液了
We've got Hilary on fluids,
她的状况暂时稳定下来了
and she's stable for the moment
但是马素医生担心肿瘤
but Doctor Marcel is concerned the tumor
阻碍了她的血流
is disrupting the blood flow.
所以他想重新考虑手术
So, he wants to revisit surgery.
对,丹尼斯
Yes, Dennis.
这个…新的并发症改变了情势
This...this new complication changes the calculus.
的确是
It does.
恐怕放射治疗已经不再可行了
I'm afraid radiation is no longer viable.
除非你同意,不然希拉里不愿意同意
And Hilary is refusing to consent unless you're onboard.
在我刚执业那几年,很多孩子都没有撑过去
In the early years of my practice, so many kids didn't make it.
希拉里来找我的时候,我已经身心俱疲了
I was burning out when Hilary came along.
她的预后不好
Her prognosis wasn't good.
接受的治疗比大部分病人都还多
Went through more than most.
但她撑过去了
But she survived.
她带给我希望,而那份希望让我可以继续奋斗
She gave me hope and that hope allowed me to keep going.
马素医生是技术精湛,又经验丰富的外科医生
And Doctor Marcel is a skilled and experienced surgeon.
我有十足的信心相信他会成功的
I have all the confidence in the world that he can do this.
好吧
All right.
准备好了吗?
We ready?
一切会没事的
Everything is gonna be okay.
你醒来的时候我会在这里
I'll be right here when you wake up.
肿瘤会清干净的
Tumor-free.
好的
Okay.
好
Okay.
好好照顾她
Take good care of her.
我跟你保证
You have my word.
嗯,好
Uh, okay.
看起来他们快要结束了
Looks like they are almost finished.
你在…做什么?
What...what are you doing?
我只是想给你看个东西
I just want to show you something.
不,那个灯还是绿色的,手术还没结束
Uh, no, the...the light's still green, the surgery isn't over.
小子,没事的
Buddy, gonna be okay.
深呼吸
Wait, take a deep breath for me.
你为什么要这样?
Why are you doing this?
因为我想向你证明
Because I want you to prove to you
你跟你♥爸♥爸的死亡一点关系都没有
that you had nothing whatsoever to do with your father's death.
坐回去,拜托
Move back! Please.
她会死掉
She'll die.
不,她不会
No, she's not.
她绝对会没事的
She's gonna be absolutely fine.
因为真♥相♥是…
Because the truth is,
你的行为、你的常规…
is that your behavior, your routine...
我可以理解那能让你好过一点
I appreciate it makes you feel better,
但是跟真实世界的结果…
but it has nothing whatsoever to do with outcomes...
-毫无关联 -不
-...out in the real world. -No!
没有关联
It doesn't.
有,有关联…
Yes, it does. It does.
-积臣 -嘿,不…有关联
-Jason. -Hey, no, no, no. It does.
-拜托,坐下,不,坐下 -积臣,你不要激动
-Please, sit down, no, sit down! -Jason... Relax.
你看…变红色了
Look. Look! It's red.
手术结束了,你妈妈要出来了
Surgery's over. She's finished.
她没事
She's fine.
什么?
What?
手术结束了
It's over.
真的吗?
Really?
事实上
Well, matter of fact.
我刚好收到一封短♥信♥
I'm just getting a text.
弗兰西丝的手术结束了,现在要送往手术后恢复室
Surgery on Frances has ended, she's heading into post-op now.
所以她没事吗?
So she's okay?
她没事
She's okay.
积臣
Jason.
积臣
Jason.
你妈妈没事,好吗?
Your mom's fine, okay?
但是现在,有危险的人是你
But right now it's you who's in danger.
所以拜托,在你心脏病再次发作之前
So, please, before you have another heart attack,
让我们放支架吧
let us place that stent.
好
Okay.
好
Okay.
就是这个东西
Here it is.
手术很成功
You did great.
谢谢
Thank you.
好,接下来休息和复健几个礼拜
Okay, you're looking at a several weeks of rest and rehab
等你觉得可以了
and once you're feeling up to it,
可以决定要不要再植入一个
you can decide if you want to put one of these back in.
我们不希望给你留下错误的印象
We don't want you to leave here with the wrong impression.
这是安全又有效的避孕方式
This is a safe and effective method of birth control.
你的状况只是刚好不当放置
What you experienced was improper placement.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表