Her medication has an active metabolite so she's not fully awake,
她没有完整的肌肉控制,但是她听得到我们说话
she doesn't have full muscle control, but she can hear us.
艾莉森,是我,奈娃
Allison, it's me, Neva.
我知道我保证过不会让你插管,但是…
I know I promised not to let you be intubated but,
总之,既然我们现在都在这里了
well, now that we're here,
里普利医生想要再多做一项检查
Doctor Ripley wanted to run one more test.
是支气管镜检查,艾莉森
A bronchoscopy, Allison,
我们才能从你的肺采集切片样本
so that we can biopsy a sample from your lung.
很有可能令你生病的其实是真菌感染
There's a chance what's ailing you is actually a fungal infection.
只有你也想要我才会同意,艾莉森
I only want to do it if you do, Allison.
你听得懂吗?
Do you understand?
如果你同意处置的话,艾莉森,可以竖起大拇指吗?
If you agree to the procedure, Allison, give me a thumbs up.
有了,我看到了,她说好
There! I see it! She's saying yes.
我们马上安排检查
We'll get started right away.
她没有症状
She's asymptomatic.
只是暂时的,很多这种疾病,都有很长的潜伏期
For now. A lot of these diseases have long incubation periods.
等等,你们要把我太太推去哪里?
Wait, why are you moving my wife?
先生,拜托,只是暂时的
Sir, please, it's just temporary.
嘿,马丁先生,还好吗?怎么了?
Hey, Mister Martin, you okay? What's going on?
是你们两个授权的吗?
Did you two authorize this?
马丁先生,我很抱歉
Mister Martin, my apologies,
看起来我们一时之间病房♥有点不够
it appears we're momentarily over capacity.
你以为我不知道怎么回事吗?
Do you think I don't see what's going on?
但是你们…把病房♥都给了那些人
But, you...you're giving all the rooms to them!
等一下
Hold on, now.
我小孩的学校也发生一样的事
Same thing happening at my kid's school.
他们征用她的体育馆作为收♥容♥所♥
They commandeered her gym for a shelter.
听着,韦德,我跟你保证
Look, Wade, I assure you,
我们有足够的资源可以照顾所有人
we have enough resources to take care of everybody.
不,我们没有
No, we don't!
大家都一直这样说,但我们就是没有,好吗?
People keep saying that but we just don't, okay?
整个排球赛季都被取消了
The whole volleyball season got cancelled.
我女儿需要参赛才能拿奖学金
My daughter needed that for a scholarship.
现在又换我太太?
And now my wife?
她显然没有获得你们所有的关注
She's obviously not receiving your full attention.
为什么就是没有人照顾我们?
How come nobody's looking out for us?
我明白这会造成不便
I understand that this is an inconvenience
但是我们的确需要,清出这些病房♥,好吗?你们继续
but we do need to free up this room, okay? Go ahead.
不,不准碰她
No, get away from her!
-韦德 -马丁先生,拜托你
-Wade. -Mister Martin, please.
不要再操控我了
Stop handling me!
不行
No!
请冷静
Calm down!
不,不准,全部走开,不要碰我
No, uh! No, get away from me! Get off of me!
冷静,马丁先生
Calm down, Mister Martin.
-走吧 -放开我
-Let's go. -Get off of me!
放开我
Get off of me!
不要碰我
No! No!
你还好吗?
You all right?
嗯,我没事
Yeah, I'm fine.
我去安排抽血检查
I'll go get that blood draw started.
切片检查结果是阳性吗?
The biopsy came back positive?
就目前的情况来说,是好事
In this case, that's a good thing.
麹菌至少是我们可以治疗的问题
Aspergillosis is at least something we can treat.
所以她不会死罗?
So, she's not going to die?
这个嘛,我们还没有脱离险境
Well, we're not "out of the woods" yet.
我已经开始让艾莉森,服用一些强效的抗真菌药物
I've started Allison on some heavy antifungal medications.
我们应该很快就会知道对她有没有效
We should know fairly quickly if she responds.
但是,我满抱希望的
But, I'm very hopeful.
我们都只是猜测
We all just assumed.
我不敢相信我差点阻止你救她的命
I can't believe I almost stopped you from saving her life.
我不知道该怎么感谢你
I don't know how to ever thank you.
嘿,小子,做得好
Hey man, well done.
杰出的一手,里普利医生
Excellent work, Doctor Ripley.
我只是运气好猜对了
Uh, just a lucky hunch.
哦,别这样
Oh, come on.
接受一点称赞吧
Take a little credit.
我之前还自己钻牛角尖
I was "stuck in my head" earlier today
是你帮我想通了
and you helped me get out of it.
谢谢你
Thank you.
有什么新进展吗?
Any updates?
我希望我可以说这只是单一事件
I wish I could say this was an isolated incident,
但是就我到处打听的结果
but from what I'm hearing around town,
看起来似乎是情绪崩溃了
it seems like the "welcome wagon's broken down."
罗萨多提议拘留马丁先生
Rosado's offering to take Mister Martin into custody
如果我们觉得同仁的安全受到威胁的话
if we feel the staff's safety is threatened.
亚曼医生?
Doctor Ahmad?
你在询问我的意见吗?
You're asking my opinion?
是啊
I am.
我可以直说我觉得,自己该为韦德负责吗?
Can I just say that I feel responsible for Wade?
我应该直接跟他谈,再试着移♥动♥他太太
I should have spoken to him directly, before we tried to move his wife.
我不是要你为,你与马丁先生之间的互动辩护
I'm not asking you to defend any of your interactions with Mister Martin.
谢谢,葛云女士
Thank you, Miss Goodwin.
不过,我很想知道
I am interested, however,
你要怎么辩解你到底是怎么想的
in you defending the thought process
自觉可以在当班期间
that convinced you that leaving the "E.D."
离开急症室
in the middle of your shift
而没有通知你的主管是个好主意
without notifying your supervisor was a wise idea.
我知道这样会招人非议,在试用期发生这种事
I know this is a bad look, this being probationary and all.
但是我的大脑有时候会紧抓一个念头
But my brain sometimes seizes on an idea
我会感受到肾上腺素爆发
and I feel this adrenaline shoot up
而我一直告诉自己
and I keep telling myself
“慢下来,佐拉,慢一点”
"Slow down, Zola, slow down"
但是,我在努力改进了
but I'm working on it.
原来如此
I see.
我应该去看另一位病人了
I should go check on another patient.
你想要现在听我对她的意见吗?
You want to hear my opinion of her now?
不会是好话哦
It won't be complimentary.
等要下班的时候再回头问这个问题吧
Let's double back on at the end of the day.
我听说你准备,要把辛的肾脏放回他的身体
I hear they're getting ready to put Sean's kidney back in him.
应该不用太久
Shouldn't be too much longer now.
你和艾卓亚医生之间,沟通有点不顺利,是吗?
Things were rough between you and Doctor Archer, huh?
说得好听一点是这样没错
To put it mildly, yeah.
我懂
I get it.
我先生班和我正在办离婚
My husband Ben and I are getting a divorce.
对了,是他的决定
His decision, by the way.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
是啊
Yeah.
听起来可能很蠢,我们为了一只猫吵架
As stupid as it may sound, we're fighting over a cat.
班想要猫,即使我从未,跟那只猫真的产生感情
Ben wants it and, even though I never really bonded with the thing,
但我才不可能让他称心如意
there's no way I'm letting him have it.
绝对不可能
No way.
我只是一直感到愤怒
I just feel so angry all the time.
我都不认识我自己了
I don't recognize myself.
我猜我只是因为他离开我而想伤害他
I guess I want to hurt him for leaving me.
因为他拒绝我
For rejecting me.
你和艾卓亚医生是怎么认识的?
How did you and Doctor Archer meet?
哦,那是一场国♥庆♥日的海滩派对
Uh, was a Fourth of July beach party.
是啊
Yeah.
你跟班呢?
How 'bout you and Ben?
化学治疗,我们都罹患癌症
Chemo. We both had cancer.
哦,天啊
Oh. Wow.
我们都没事了
We're fine.
倒是婚姻走到了末期
But it's the marriage that's terminal.
我爱他
I loved him.
天啊,我很爱他
God, I love him.
他很贴心,总会做很多小事
He could be so sweet and do these little things
像是确保我每天早上都有吃维生素
like making sure I took my vitamins every morning.
我还记得我怀辛的时候
I remember when I was, um, pregnant with Sean,
迪恩和我来了一趟沙漠中的公路旅行
Dean and I took a, uh, road trip out to the desert.
是啊,他那时候驻扎在科罗拉多州
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表