摸摸皮肤
Touch the skin.
看起来很糟,对吧?
Looks bad, doesn't it?
我看过更糟的
I've seen worse.
有爆裂音吗?
Is it crackly?
没有爆裂音
No crackles.
也许不是压力性气胸
Probably not a tension pneumothorax.
血气胸
Hemopneumo.
你出血流入胸腔
You're bleeding into your chest.
压力让我的腔静脉塌陷了
Pressure's collapsing my cava.
你需要帮我减压
You're gonna have to decompress me.
你认真的吗?我们身上没有胸管包
Seriously? There's no chest tube kit.
这里只有康蒂斯导管包
There's only a cordis kit here.
呃,也只能将就了
Uh, that'll have to do.
好
Okay.
好
Okay...
我很遗憾,丹,我实在太震惊了
I'm sorry, Dan, it's just shocking.
琼毕夏普从她的阳台跳下来?
June Bishop jumped from her balcony?
今天早上
This morning.
我真是不敢相信
I'm absolutely stunned.
我最近才开始负责她的疗程
I'd only recently started seeing her,
没有发现任何自杀倾向
I didn't detect any suicidal tendencies.
是啊,我自己,也有点搞不清楚,你懂吗?
Yeah, I'm having a little trouble with it myself, you know?
没有预兆?也没有遗书
Just the lack of warning signs, you know? The...no note.
还有公然自杀的行为
And the overtly public nature of the act.
我意思是,女性自杀,往往不会那么公开,对吧?
I mean, female suicides tend to be more private, right?
但这完全相反
And this is just anything but.
可以请问你她找你看诊的原因吗?
Do you mind me asking what she was seeing you for?
失眠症
Insomnia.
那是缠着她多年的老问题了,最近又复发
It was a recurring issue that had been at bay, and recently came back.
这样啊
Huh.
她是远距工作,所以她会在白天小睡
She works from home, so she'd been taking naps during the day.
但她的睡眠循环最近出了状况
But her sleep cycle has really been suffering.
失眠症有可能很棘手
Insomnia can be tricky.
关于现在又复发,你有什么想法吗?
Any idea why maybe it resurfaced now?
我们至今只有两次疗程,我还没有推敲出原因
We only had two sessions, I hadn't yet landed on a cause.
我建议她接受睡眠研究
I recommended that she get a sleep study.
她写电子邮件给我,说她已经做完了
She emailed me and said that she'd had it done
她下次回诊会把结果带来给我看
and that she would bring the results to our next session.
你应该可以想象,她丈夫内森完全崩溃了
As you might imagine, her husband Nathan is just an absolute mess.
但他今天早上没跟我说
But he didn't mention to me
他太太有在看精神科医生
this morning that his wife had been seeing a psychiatrist.
让我忍♥不住猜测,也许他根本不知道
It makes me wonder, maybe he didn't know.
他不知道
He didn't.
她打算做完睡眠研究之后再告诉他
She was planning to tell him after the sleep study.
内森的工作已经忙得焦头烂额了
With everything that Nathan was dealing with at work,
琼希望先确保自己找出解决方法
June really wanted to make sure that she was working on a solution
再告诉他这件事
before she "dropped her baggage in his lap."
这样啊
Huh.
嘿,你的病人,伊士曼先生还好吗?
Hey, how's your patient, Mister Eastman?
他情况稳定了
Uh, he's stable.
格雷格呢?
And Greg?
这个嘛,刑♥警♥正在了解他的说法
Well, the detectives are getting his version of events.
但是视频和目击者叙述,都显示他是出于自卫而开枪
But the video and witness statements point to him acting in self-defense.
我看起来也是这样
Uh, looked that way to me too.
好,就法律方面而言,我想应该不会提出任何告诉
Uh, well, legally, I don't expect charges to be filed.
但情感上而言,他应该吓坏了
But, emotionally, he's shattered.
这个嘛,他现在才知道,真的对人开枪的感觉
Well, he found out what it feels like to actually shoot someone.
好的,玛洛莉,我发现你的胃有点胀
Okay, Mallory, I'm seeing your stomach is a bit distended
我看到一些扩张的肠道
and I'm seeing some dilated loops of bowel.
意思是?
Which means?
现在还很难说
Right now, it's hard to say.
肠道对发炎会出现很明显的反应
The bowel can be really reactive to inflammation.
所以有可能是肠胃炎或阻塞
So, it could be gastroenteritis, or an obstruction,
或甚至肠阻塞
or maybe even an ileus,
当你的小肠肌肉
that's when your intestinal muscles
无法如常收缩时就会这样
don't contract the way that they need to.
下一步就得插鼻胃管
And the next step is an "N.G." tube.
导管会经由你的鼻子往下通到胃
It'll go in through your nose, down into your stomach.
从…我的鼻子?
In...in...in my nose?
我知道听起来不太舒服
I know it doesn't sound pleasant.
也真的很不舒服
And it's not.
但是这样可以舒缓你的恶心
But it will ease your nausea.
你会觉得好很多
And you'll feel better.
好吧,那就值得了,我猜
Well, that's worth it, I guess.
好,插完鼻胃管之后,我想帮你照个电脑断层扫描
Okay, well, after the tube, I'd like to get a "C.T."
我们才能更清楚知道你腹腔的状况
so we can take a better look at your abdomen.
导管、扫描
Tubes, scans.
我本来还期望我只需要制酸剂就好
Was hoping all I needed was antacid.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
等等,你是妇产科医生,但我没有怀孕
Wait, you're "O.B.", but I'm not pregnant.
我会被转给另一位医生吗?
Am I getting passed off to another doctor?
正常是这样没错
That is how it works.
但是,你知道…我…我知道,希望身边有人支持的感觉
But, you know, I...I know what it's like to need someone in your corner.
所以我不会完全销声匿迹,好吗?玛洛莉?
So, I'm not gonna disappear on you, okay Mallory?
请进
Yeah?
嘿,丹尼尔
Hey Daniel.
我刚接到重症监护室的电♥话♥
I just got a call from the "I.C.U."
琼毕夏普的护士说,内森不愿意放开她的手
June Bishop's nurse says that Nathan refuses to let go of her hand.
干扰到她的照护了
It's interfering with her care.
我跟你说,我陪他坐了一下
And I'll tell you, I sat with him for a bit,
他一直紧抓着虚假的希望
and he's clinging to false hope.
我…我很担心他
I'm...I'm worried about him.
是啊
Yeah.
我也一样
You and me both.
这些是什么?
What's all of this?
这些是我们对琼毕夏普所有的了解
This is everything that we know about June Bishop.
那些是…你知道…她的病历
It's um, you know, her charts, uh...
是克拉克医生的疗程笔记
it's session notes from Doctor Clark,
那是她的心理医生,我是要告诉你
you know, her "shrink" that I was telling you about.
这是她几个礼拜前安排的睡眠研究
The sleep study that she ordered a couple of weeks ago.
你在找什么?
What are you looking for?
听着,我们知道她踏出阳台,对吧?
Look, we know that she stepped off that balcony, right?
但自杀?我是说,对我而言说不太通
But suicide? I mean, just...not quite making sense to me yet.
所以我只是想找其他的原因
So, I'm just looking for some other reason,
比较合理一点的原因
makes a little more sense
让内森可以理解这一切
for Nathan to "wrap his head around"
他才能开始消化
so he can start to process.
那我就不吵你了
I'll let you get back to it.
谢谢
Thank you.
已注射利多卡因,但我想还是会痛
Lidocaine going in, but I think it's still gonna hurt.
是啊
Yeah.
我要么忍♥痛,要么就得死了
It's pain or death I'll deal.
好吧
Okay.
一…
One...
二…
two...
好…
Okay...
好的
All right.
穿过肌肉
Through the muscle.
进去了
And I'm in.
好…
Okay...
你做得很好,玛姬
You're doing great, Maggie.
撑住,罗兰
Hang in there, Loren.
你做得很好
You're doing great.
导管插♥进♥去了
Tube is in.
好
Okay.
稀释液流出来了
Diluter's coming out.
好…
Okay...
做得好
Nice job.
现在我们都可以稍微松口气了吧?
Now we can both breathe a little easier, huh?
对啊
Yeah.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表