你不是昨天晚上有班吗?
Didn't you work last night?
对,我们人手还是不足,所以我连上两班
Yeah, we're still shorthanded, so picked up a double.
好,艾卓亚医生,这位是纳尔逊护士,积奇
All right, Doctor Archer, this is Nurse Nelson, Jackie,
来自烧伤中心
from the burn unit.
好,我们已经开始补充输液
All right, working on his fluids
我们会接着给他镇静剂和止痛药
and we'll get in orders for sedation and pain.
好,感染风险非常高
All right, infection risk is "sky-high, "
我们先全部都穿上防护衣
so let's all get into protective gear.
等等
Wait.
这是什么?
What is this?
病人还有其他伤势吗?
Does the patient have any more injuries?
就我看来没有
Not that I can see.
积奇?
Jackie?
可恶
Damn.
-你还好吗?-还好
-Are you okay? -Oh, yeah.
我出门的时候手被门框刮到
I...I caught my arm on the door frame as I was leaving the house.
一定是药水胶布掉了
The Band-Aid must've fallen off.
我再去贴一个新的
I'll just...I'll get another one.
-需要我看看吗?-不用啦…我没事
-Want me to take a look? -Well, no, no, no. I'm fine!
玛姬,我没事
Maggie, I'm fine.
-好哦 -没事啦
-Okay. -It's all right.
你做得很好
Nicely done.
我会告诉哥连和比尔好消息
I'll give Colin and Bill the good news.
-好 -好的
-All right. -Okay.
切开肝段重新调整大小吗?
Resize using a split-segment?
就算是你这种不计后果的人,这个做法也有点莽撞,马素
Seems like a bit of a leap, even for a cowboy like you, Marcel.
这个嘛,我以前有做过
Yeah, well, I've done it before
毫无疑问,这孩子有充足的血管
and have no doubt the boy's vessels are adequate.
但如果你是错的
If you're wrong
你还没离开这层楼就已经毁了这个肝脏
you'll fry the liver before he even walks out the door.
你就能跟移植清单上
And you can explain that to the next patient
被跳过的下一位病人这样解释
on the list who was passed over.
这个嘛
Well...
如你们所知,我们面对的是非小细胞肺癌
as you know, we're dealing with non-small cell lung cancer.
计划是把肿瘤缩小再手术
Plan is to shrink the tumor before surgery.
我们今天就会开始进行化学治疗
We'll start with chemo today.
六周的疗程内要输注六次
Six infusions over the course of six weeks.
之后我们会再重新评估
Then we'll reevaluate.
听起来真是轻松惬意
Sounds like a "walk in the park."
尽量放轻松吧
Just try to relax.
我等一下再过来
I'll be back shortly.
谢谢你,华盛顿医生
Thank you, Doctor Washington.
里普,宝宝快出生了
Rip, a baby on the way?
快跟我说我没有拖太久
Tell me I didn't wait too long.
嘿,你现在在这里了
Hey, you're here now.
至少我不是唯一的笨蛋
At least I'm not the only dumb one.
所以你到底是有什么问题?
What's your problem anyway?
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
艾莎
Asher.
你们两个不是都出去约会了吗?
I thought you two were going out.
我不知道,我们是同事
I don't know. We're colleagues.
没错
Exactly.
她是医生,你是医生
She's a doctor, you're a doctor.
她不知道…
She doesn't know about...
我是怎么长大的
how I grew up.
少年监狱、我的精神科诊断
Juvie, my psych diagnosis.
听着,我无法想象,她会觉得这些过去很迷人
Look, I can't imagine she'd find that very attractive.
我这几天跑厕所的频率,高到让我想直接住在厕所里算了
As much as I pee these days, I might as well live in the bathroom.
所以你问出原因了吗?
So, did you get to the bottom of it?
正在努力中
Trying.
所以你到底怎么回事,里普?
What's the matter with you, Rip?
她是医生,你是医生
She's a doctor, you're a doctor.
原来是你们两个策划了这次突袭
Uh, so you guys planned this ambush.
哦
Well, Oh!
哦,我感觉到一股液体流出来
Oh, I...I felt a gush.
也许是我破水了
Um, maybe my water broke.
是啊
Yeah.
我们送你去楼下找汉娜
We gotta get you down to Hannah.
我带她去就好,你哪都别去
I'll take her. You're not going anywhere.
你坐在这里就好
Just...sit down.
拜托好好照顾她
Just...just take care of her.
好
Yeah.
交给我
I got this.
碳氧血红蛋白有改善了
Carboxyhemoglobin has improved.
哦,感谢老天
Oh, thank goodness.
玛姬要我跟你说,只要他需要,这间病房♥就给他用
And Maggie wanted me to tell you that room is his as long as he needs it.
所以你有什么想法吗?
So, what are you thinking?
塔拉提议接他过去住,但她还要照顾一个学步儿
Tara's offered to take him in, but with a toddler,
我想应该是行不通
I...I don't think that's happening.
大卫住在州外,米高又太常旅行了
David lives out of state and Michael travels too much.
老实说,就算我认为他们可以处理
And to be honest, even if I thought they could handle it,
我也不希望这成为他们的负担
I don't want to burden them with this.
供你参考
Just for the record,
我有个老朋友在库克郡,经营一家认知障碍护理中心
old buddy of mine runs a memory care unit at Cook County.
我做不到
I can't.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我只是还没时间想这些
I just haven't had a second to think.
我懂
I get it.
谢谢
Thank you.
你说你被门框刮到弄成这样?
You say a door frame did this?
我知道
I know.
很扯吧,我一直要卡尔
It's crazy. I've been trying to get Carl
把门锁片换掉,讲好几个礼拜了,但是…
to replace the strike plate for weeks now, but...
卡尔还好吗?好久没看到他了
How is Carl? Haven't seen him in forever.
他哦…还好
He's, uh...yeah.
他…不错啊…很好
He's...he's doing...he's good.
他很好
He's okay.
他还在待业中
He's still out of work.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
没事啦
Yeah.
但是他…本来有份工作有希望,但后来告吹了
He did...he had a thing lined up but, uh, it fell through and,
老实说,我尽量不跟他讲这个
uh...honestly, I just...I try not to talk to him about it
因为他一直心情不太好
because he's always in such a mood.
这样吧,玛姬?
You know what, Maggie?
谢谢你帮我包扎,我…,我得回去照顾我的病人了
Thank you for the patch-up, I, uh...I gotta get back to my patient.
-好哦 -谢谢你
-All right. -Thank you.
不客气
Okay.
嘿,哥连,你还好吗,兄弟?
Hey, Colin, how you doing, bud?
我很好
I'm doing all right.
真的吗?
Yeah?
一切都没事吧?
Everything okay?
是这样,哥连的白血球细胞计数,检验结果显示数值上升
Yeah, colin's white blood cell count came back as elevated.
他似乎有点发烧
And he appears to have a slight fever.
这代表什么?
What does that mean?
看起来他…似乎发生感染
It...it seems he's developed an infection.
感染?原因是什么?
An infection? From what?
这就是我们需要确认的
Yeah, that's what we need to determine.
哥连,你最近有喉咙痛或咳嗽吗?
Colin, have you noticed a sore throat or a cough by any chance?
嗯,还好
Uh, not really.
好,那有哪里痛或是不舒服吗?
Yeah, any...any pain or discomfort anywhere?
除了我的脚趾以外其他都还好
Uh, nothing besides my toe.
你的脚趾?
Your toe?
他几个礼拜前踢到衣橱
He stubbed his toe on the dresser a couple of weeks ago,
有一点破皮
took off some skin.
嵌甲了
Nail's ingrown.
好
Uh-huh.
对,一定是表皮下卡了一些细菌
Yeah, some bacteria must've been trapped under the cuticle.
这个会…有问题吗?
Is this...is this gonna cause a problem,
就是…影响他的移植?
you know, with his transplant?
对,某些情况下感染会影响资格
Yeah, in some cases, uh, an infection can impact eligibility
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表